Author Topic: Dorner Manifesto-Uncensored  (Read 1402 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Dorner Manifesto-Uncensored
« on: February 10, 2013, 01:36:11 PM »
Interesting piece of reading that provides insight into the mindset of grievance  obsessed minority authority figures.   Read this manifesto, then go read Dreams From My Father by Barack Obama.  The same sense of grievance and entitlement from pampered,  legally privileged minorities.   At least Dorner does his own killing instead of using drones.

http://boywithgrenade.org/2013/02/07/christopher-dorners-manifesto/

Offline Guy Pike

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
Re: Dorner Manifesto-Uncensored
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 02:16:21 PM »
I have read the manifesto on other sites but cannot access it on GB. My IPad shuts down and then will not access GB again for several tries. None the less, I am amazed that Chris waited so long to take matters into his own hands.
You can't beat a Cerberus!

Offline lgm270

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 02:29:23 PM »
I have read the manifesto on other sites but cannot access it on GB. My IPad shuts down and then will not access GB again for several tries. None the less, I am amazed that Chris waited so long to take matters into his own hands.

"Chris"?   

Is this guy married to your sister or something?

Offline Guy Pike

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 02:39:31 PM »
No, he's only an acquaintance.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 03:39:32 PM »
No, he's only an acquaintance.

I hope and your family are not on his list.

Offline Guy Pike

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 03:43:05 PM »
I only met him when he was qualifying rifleman in the Navy. He was a natural with a rifle. I had to scratch through a dozen notebooks to come up with his name.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 06:26:44 AM »
BTW...lgm270,,,,Is that link to the so-called  Dorner 'manifesto' the real manifesto or the FBI released version..? Just wondering; seems to be a few versions floating around...and the term 'manifesto' is suspect too.
I suggest looking at this LAPD rebel with the same lense used for Sandy Hook, at least for a while:
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/02/news-services-fake-dorner-manifesto.html#more
and what Mike Rupert had to say:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/cynthia-mckinney/chris-dorner-the-enemy-combatants-in-la-are-not-the-citizens-and-suspects-its-th/10151281271306139
...TM7

You raise a good point.  Who knows who really wrote this stuff? 

I heard Mike Rupert on the local communist radio station.  Rupert hates LAPD and maybe for good reason.  The most compelling thing he said was that Dorner could bankrupt 5 police departments with all of the overtime being run up.   

Who knows what really happened between him and LAPD?  We've all been screwed by the system at one time or another.  Most of us don't go crazy and committ multiple murders of people who screwed us and their children. 

Offline lgm270

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 11:27:57 AM »
But I think Dorner is saying in one of the so-called real essays,,is he's innocent_ _didn't commit any murders.  So I don't know,,,btw, I didn't know Rupert was a commie... just an anti psycho--anti TPTB activist.
.TM7

I don't know if Rupert is a communist, but he did appear on Sunday on the local communist radio station KPFK 90.7 FM out of Santa Barbara. 

His big emphasis was not on the fact that Dorner is murdering people, but that  the LAPD is corrupt.   Misplaced priorities I think.  I don't condone corruption. But,...Dorner is accused of having killed three people, none of whom had anything to do with his situation.    This is not defensible, except in the mind of a leftist. 

Offline 351 power

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 01:17:52 AM »
this is a news story i have not even heard of here in eastern canada. i read some of the info on the link but am wondering is this a current situation in l.a.? i have also read some other threads here at gb and it seems that l.a. is in a very tense state right now. is this true? what could be done with the presumed corruption? and do you think martial law could be imposed? could that be the goal for someone like a c.dorner? thanks
every day is a gift. use it well

colour is a symbol of where you are from and not of who you are

Offline Victor3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (22)
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 01:34:02 AM »
It would appear that he's dead now. Maybe his escape plan involved his ashes blowing away in the wind...
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly, one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Sherlock Holmes

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 01:50:34 AM »
I did read his manifesto and I found them to be the ramblings of a lunatic.     As for the "attributed" cop killings, I can see him pulling the trigger.    That one shot heard before the cabin went up -- maybe he did the right thing and saved us the taxpayers the expense of a trial and supporting his rotten carcass till we could light him up with a killer cocktail.

However, we can only hope....

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline lgm270

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 08:37:40 AM »
this is a news story i have not even heard of here in eastern canada. i read some of the info on the link but am wondering is this a current situation in l.a.? i have also read some other threads here at gb and it seems that l.a. is in a very tense state right now. is this true? what could be done with the presumed corruption? and do you think martial law could be imposed? could that be the goal for someone like a c.dorner? thanks

HI 351. 

I live in metropolitan LA and it's really life as usual for most people.  Few are involved in the Dorner thing. 

As far as corruption goes, LAPD is pretty clean actually.  I've lived here in So Cal most of my life and my experiences with LAPD have been favorable.    No doubt there is bureaucratic in fighting like in all large organizations, but the average person is untouched by it.  Dorner was a nobody who became somebody by murdering people, utterly without justification.  This man is no hero.  He's just another affirmative action minority who went off the rails and blamed the white man for his own self inflicted wounds and problems.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2013, 09:15:37 AM »
Dorner turned out to be a lame rebel and accussed killer, a Waco ending was predictable and actually verified by police radio communication to be the plan. But what it shows is a few hundred smart rebels with rifles can have equipped paramilitary units like LAPD running around in circles. Afterall, it was two Game Wardens that found him.
..TM7

A "Waco ending?"   The Waco victims were  gased, burned and machine gunned to death in their own home.  They were attacked without provocation  by vastly superior government forces and murdered with no justiciation.

Dorner was a murderer who made his own decision not to be taken alive and committed four murders.

There is no similarity between the "Waco" victims and Dorner.

Offline -Shaggy-

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2013, 12:27:46 PM »
So you've figured out how the fire started? Please share.....

Offline Victor3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2013, 01:58:40 AM »
 "We staged a fire truck 200 yds away; what more could we have done under the circumstances? There was ammo cooking off in the cabin and we didn't want to chance firefighters being injured."

I guarantee that the above will be the boilerplate material in response to criticism of the cops' inaction concerning the fire. Honestly, although I expect it in litigation to come, I don't much care if some expert witness is called to testify that firefighters regularly extinguish burning homes containing 1000s of rounds of small arms ammo.

All I can say is thank goodness he's never going to kill again.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly, one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Sherlock Holmes

Offline -Shaggy-

• A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2013, 02:50:04 PM »
So you've figured out how the fire started? Please share.....
Uh-Huh..well no I don't exactly know how a fire started, but I figured one would start. I understand teargas grenades can start fires_ _isn't that what they claimed started Waco?.  And incidently, do you know what 'burners' are...as mentioned here:

“Alright, we’re gonna go ahead with the plan with the burners,” one officer says.“Copy,” replies another.“Like we talked about,” the first officer responds.“The burners are deployed, and we have a fire,” says another officer moments later, before the police dispatcher repeats the statement.Within minutes of the fire starting, police note that the cabin is “starting to collapse.”
And btw, I understand they found Dorners wallet in the cabin remains with license...perhaps you could explain how they did that when they claimed they recovered it at a boat rental facility last week? Any ideas?
...TM7

Yes I do know what burners are. They are tear gas canisters that produce tear gas by chemical reaction that also produces heat, as opposed to tear gas canisters that produce tear gas without heat. "Burner" is not a code word that police use when they mean "Let's kill that sumbich!".

No, I had not heard that they found his wallet in the cabin. I looked that up and found that it is another report by America's greatest working journalist, Mr. Unnamed Sources. Mr. Sources appears to be putting in a lot of overtime on this story.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2013, 07:25:11 AM »
Dorner may or may not have had a gripe..but he did away with any credibility he ever had when he went to murdering people such as those shown below.
   The cabin burned..could have been set..but tear gas canisters can start fires just as easily..seen it done.. 

The Dorner case has no parallel with the Branch Davidians in Waco..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline -Shaggy-

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2013, 01:27:44 PM »

I don't know what your point is

I know that feeling.

or what you want me to believe

Believe whatever you want.

or  what I'm suppose to say

You'll think of something.

We have PD on record saying bring in the 'burners', several were fired into the cabin, which they searched only 2 day before according to owner's son, the cabin was 50 yards from their communication center, huh!! ::)

Really....50 yards? The police burned down another cabin by the communication center? When did that happen? Why would they do that?

Offline Victor3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2013, 11:13:12 PM »
  We have PD on record saying bring in the 'burners', several were fired into the cabin, which they searched only 2 day before according to owner's son, the cabin was 50 yards from their communication center, huh!! ::) 

Uhhh..... No.

There was the condo (not cabin) near the command center where he originally hid out (never "searched;" just knocked on the door, noted it was locked with no signs of forced entry) and the cabin quite a distance away that burned.

Sherlock Holmes