Author Topic: Nuclear armed Russian bombers circled Guam.  (Read 867 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Nuclear armed Russian bombers circled Guam.
« on: February 15, 2013, 04:46:34 PM »
Nuclear-armed Russian jets reportedly circled US territory of Guam  Published February 15, 2013
FoxNews.com    Nuclear-armed Russian bombers reportedly circled the U.S. island territory of Guam this week, prompting U.S. jets to scramble and respond.
The Washington Free Beacon reports that two Russian Tu-95 Bear-H strategic bombers circled the island on Feb. 12, shortly before President Obama delivered his State of the Union address.
They were followed by U.S. jets but the incident apparently ended after the Russian bombers left.
The incident is highly unusual and could be seen as a provocation. Guam is the site of a key U.S. military base.
Click for more from The Washington Free Beacon.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/15/nuclear-armed-russian-jets-reportedly-circled-us-territory-guam/#ixzz2L1vwXmqT
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
Re: Nuclear armed Russian bombers circled Guam.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 06:47:34 PM »
How does one know that these planes had nukes aboard?
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 02:27:06 AM »
During the 80s and early 90s this sort of thing was common on both sides and took place at least weekly. Those Russian bombers are nuke capable but I don't no how one would know if those specific planes had nukes on them.
GuzziJohn

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 02:34:44 AM »
You can tell when  they have nuke's because they will glow.

Maybe that is why we shot that asteroid at Russia as one of their nut job's claims.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 07:05:47 AM »
During the 80s and early 90s this sort of thing was common on both sides and took place at least weekly. Those Russian bombers are nuke capable but I don't no how one would know if those specific planes had nukes on them.
GuzziJohn

Well, just about anything can be nuke capable - the B61 is easy to use.

Thread topic says Russkies are circling Guam with nukes - is there any evidence of this, other than the aircraft are capable of carrying nukes? Did the Russians announce their itin & payload?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Anna

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 08:39:38 AM »
Have any of you thought that by what we now have sitting in the White House that a lot of country's
now look at us as a real and present danger ?
Oh they do , then by sitting around and letting corrupt elections go unchecked to them we look like
Germany in the 1930s. Take it out before it happens .

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 10:03:22 AM »
My dad was assigned to Wake Island in the 70's and the Russians flew over every day.  NO big deal.

As far as Russia goes....the best thing to happen to the US would be Russian occupation.  Russia would kick out the Mexicans and secure the southern border and keep them kicked out.    Blacks would not dare to riot under Russian rule.   

Putin has publicly proclaimed his goal to increase the Russian birth rate to 3 (white)  children per  (white) family.  Putin is  fighting against white extinction.   Both US  political parties  are committed to  the dispossession, ethnic cleansing and extinction of white people.

White unity=White survival.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 10:09:10 AM »
I'm to old and tired to learn a third language. :(

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 10:22:24 AM »
I'm to old and tired to learn a third language. :(

I sympathize. So am I.   I think they would let you continue to speak English.   

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2013, 10:29:13 AM »
 You know things are getting bad when russian occupation is a welcomed alternative. lol :D
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2013, 10:49:23 AM »
Not only, they would have to beat the Chinese from getting here first.

Offline Anna

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2013, 10:59:50 AM »
You know things are getting bad when russian occupation is a welcomed alternative. lol :D

Especially when American company's are not out sourcing to Russia. But moveing there if not entirely
but setting up operations there.
Namely : 3M , Motorola, Sperry Rand , and even Harley Davidson to name a few .
This is not the days of fearing the old USSR, they are gone and Russia is not going to just abandon
20 years of capitalist reconstruction to have anything to do with any NWO.
We have become the threat , with our lying media and seemingly wanderlust for Obama if you were
Russia how would you feel ? 

Offline Anna

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2013, 11:03:56 AM »
Appears to be a response to the alleged meteor flight thru Russia headed toward Iran. Also two other 'meteors' one over San Fran and another blown up over Cuba.  Even Foxy News briefly mention a Russian Air Marshal 'conspiracy theory' about the Russian meteor being a US weapon and was shot down.
The Russian 'meteor' was said to be only about 15 tons if I recall correctly, but blew up (some say intercepted by a Russian Triumph 40 supersonic missile) with a mighty flash boom estimated to be 300 kilotons!  Huh?
Recent photos of an aerial flash-boom near that Russian city (1.1. million people) show some mighty explosion alright,,enough to damage the city and injure people......kinda odd.
..TM7

It is suspicious huh ? Just like the agitation of a dead fault line near Haiti that threw that place into
the Stone Age . Or an earthquake occurring in N. China where a top secret sub base was located .
Causeing a massive tsunami that hit N. Japan wipeing out that country's nuclear power industry .
All a little too strategic to be by chanch .

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2013, 11:26:41 AM »
This is not the days of fearing the old USSR, they are gone and Russia is not going to just abandon
20 years of capitalist reconstruction to have anything to do with any NWO.
We have become the threat , with our lying media and seemingly wanderlust for Obama if you were
Russia how would you feel ?

Not sure how they feel but they've been rattling sabers for 50 years,  its stepped up recently and between the subs lurking off the U.S. coast and the alignment of china with russia i'd say its a matter of time before something comes of it. I'd figure it would be more in the form of an economic attack via a new currancy but who knows, maybe they're planning a military attack too. Those bombers look like they were left over from 1950.  J
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline Anna

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2013, 04:26:42 PM »
Johnny Russia is not allied with China . Russia is allied with Russia, they have never been completely
allied with China even in the old commie days .
Border disputes and skirmishes continue even today. 

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 07:14:38 AM »
Who do we like better? Russia or China? China has the lead in jacking with us lately.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2013, 02:12:18 AM »
Quote from lgm270:
"As far as Russia goes....the best thing to happen to the US would be Russian occupation.  Russia would kick out the Mexicans and secure the southern border and keep them kicked out.    Blacks would not dare to riot under Russian rule.   
 Putin has publicly proclaimed his goal to increase the Russian birth rate to 3 (white)  children per  (white) family.  Putin is  fighting against white extinction.   Both US  political parties  are committed to  the dispossession, ethnic cleansing and extinction of white people.

White unity=White survival."

When ya moving?
GuzziJohn