Author Topic: Ohio poll worker believed to have voted for hussein 6 times. I'm shocked.  (Read 1811 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation  By Eric Shawn
Published February 19, 2013
FoxNews.com     
  • richardson_Melowese.jpg   Shown here is Ohio poll worker Melowese Richardson, who is under investigation for voter fraud claims.FNC
  The Obama/Biden lawn sign remains proudly planted in front of Melowese Richardson's Cincinnati home, three months after the presidential election.
It seems that President Obama has an especially ardent supporter in the veteran Ohio poll worker.
Richardson told a loca
l television station this month that she voted twice for Obama last November. She cast an absentee ballot and then voted at the polls as well.
"Yes, I voted twice," Richardson told WCPO-TV. "I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."
Authorities also are investigating if she voted in the names of four other people, too, for a total of six votes in the 2012 presidential election.
"I'll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama's right to sit as president of the United States," Richardson vowed when asked about the voter fraud investigation that is now under way.
Richardson is one of 19 people suspected of illegal voting by the Hamilton County Board of Elections in the last election.

"I'm outraged, and every voter, regardless of their political affiliation, should be outraged," said Hamilton County Board of Elections member Alex Triantafilou, who is also chairman of the county Republican Party. "It causes folks to have real doubts about the fabric of our very democratic process, and it's dangerous. It is disconcerting that someone would be so bold as to admit their conduct in such a fashion ... We fully intend to prosecute these cases."
Richardson claimed she had submitted an absentee ballot, but was afraid her vote would not count so she also voted in person. She also said she voted in the name of her granddaughter and yet another person.

"There was absolutely no intent on my part to commit any voter fraud," she insisted.
Richardson's granddaughter, India Richardson, confirmed to Fox News that her grandmother voted for her, by submitting an absentee ballot in her name. India told Fox News that she is not angry, and gave her permission to cast her absentee ballot.
"It wasn't a big deal," she said.
But election authorities say voting more than once, or in someone else's name, is a big deal because it is illegal and threatens the credibility of the nation's election system.
"It appears she not only attempted to vote more than once, but was actually successful at it and having those additional votes counted," Ohio Secretary of State John Husted, who is in charge of the state's elections, told Fox News.

"She appears to have used her position as a poll worker to cover her tracks. That would be someone who is an official in the elections process, using that position to commit a fraud. That is especially troubling to me, as the chief elections officer of the state, because it is my responsibility to make sure the system runs effectively, that it has integrity. When I find issues like this, I know that it undermines voter confidence in our elections, and we must pursue it."

Three other absentee ballots in the names of different people were submitted to the Board of Elections from Richardson's address on Nov. 1. Officials say the handwriting on those ballots is similar and that they were all received together, on the same day that Richardson's absentee ballot arrived at the office. Richardson maintains that some of the other voters live at her house.

Attempts by Fox News to reach Richardson were unsuccessful, but she claimed to the local station that the votes were "absolutely legal votes."
In written reports detailing the 19 cases, Board of Elections investigators described their findings. In one instance, an investigator called a suspected double voter and was hung up on.
"I explained that she voted twice and she told me not to bother her and get off her phone and she hung up," the investigator wrote.

Another voter admitted to double voting, but did not think it was an issue.
"The voter said yes she 'voted early' and then voted again, then she asked 'what's the problem?'" according to the report.
Yet another voter was at a loss for explaining why he voted more than once.
"Voter said he remembered both times. He doesn't know why he voted twice," the report said.

The documents show that another voter said he had received a phone call before Election Day telling him his absentee ballot would not count. When investigators questioned him about voting two times, the voter replied "'as usual, you guys are wrong.' ... he was curious about the investigation and asked 'Now what will you do' and 'are you taping me now?"
The Hamilton County Board of Elections is holding hearings to further investigate these cases.

"It is so fundamental to people's faith in the democratic process, that we need to act very strong to make sure that we are doing everything we can to keep people's faith," declared Triantafilou. "There is always the concern, though, that there are those situations where we didn't catch folks."
As part of a new effort to root out any voter fraud, Secretary of State Husted has ordered all 88 of the state's county Board of Elections to hold public hearings on any credible voter fraud allegations or claims of voter disenfranchisement during the 2012 election. He said any substantiated allegations should be turned over to prosecutors.

"Once the election is over, and once the winner is declared, everybody forgets about it. I want to make sure that we don't forget about it, that we make sure we do, essentially, an audit of that process to ensure that we know what happened, and then use that evidence to guide us going forward. ... We need to learn from that last election so that we can be better before the next one gets here."
"Fraud does happen," noted Husted. "Most attempts are caught by the system. But there are cases that do slip through, as this one does, and we need to make sure that we really send a strong message, that if you do this, you are going to be held accountable. It might mean fines, it might mean jail time."

Voter fraud, said Husted, "undermines public confidence in democracy, and that's why we need, whether you are a Democrat or Republican, to root out all cases of voter fraud."
If you suspect voter fraud where you live, tell us: Voterfraud@Foxnews.com
Meredith Amor contributed to this report.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/ohio-poll-worker-obama-supporter-investigated-for-potentially-voting-six-times/#ixzz2LLwjsjY4
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline magooch

I have no doubt that this scenario, or some iteration of it was duplicated many times over--especially in the last two presidential elections.  Why else would it be that Dumycrats are so much against voter I.D.  This is precisely why the 2010 and 2012 elections turned out so diametrically different.  The fraud voters aren't as active in non-presidential elections.
Swingem

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
She probably had to vote that many times just to get one vote counted, what with Republican election workers throwing Democrat votes away and all...
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline ChungDoQuan

I look at Fox like Garrison Keillor once said about the Newspapers: "The relationship between the truth and what gets printed is exactly the same as the relationship between the color green and the number seven. Occasionally, you will see a seven printed in green, but you learn not to expect it."  I think the report you're referring to is the same one that said FoxNews watchers were less informed than people who watch no news at all! And, for some reason the rightys can't seem to distinguish that a liberal education and liberal political views are not the same thing...

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline powderman

I have no doubt that this scenario, or some iteration of it was duplicated many times over--especially in the last two presidential elections.  Why else would it be that Dumycrats are so much against voter I.D.  This is precisely why the 2010 and 2012 elections turned out so diametrically different.  The fraud voters aren't as active in non-presidential elections.

MAGOOCH. Good post Sir, all true. We don't need no steenking ID.  POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
She probably had to vote that many times just to get one vote counted, what with Republican election workers throwing Democrat votes away and all...

Proof please.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline powderman

No doubt there were a lot of melowese Richardsons in states with no voter ID. I wonder how many folks they let vote again, and again, again?? POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
no one should ever be allowed to
vote without a state issued identification.

i'd be interested to see if this person
gets prosecuted.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ChungDoQuan

Offline gypsyman

Just like Chicago. Vote early and often. Doesn't matter much. We're in the process of sliding down hill, ought to get much faster in the next 6 months. Romney might have slowed it down some, but we're still heading in the same direction. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Ohio poll worker believed to have voted for hussein 6 times. I'm shocked.
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 03:47:03 PM »
 delete
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 10:23:27 PM »
Out of the mouth of babes - I think this about sums up the reliability of FOX news-www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MhNMeiqWS4
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2013, 02:17:50 AM »
Thats a typical liberal answer Kimber. Lets stop the response in mid sentence, so it suits our needs! Wasn't it YOUR highness, N.Pelosi that made the statement, We've got to pass it to read it. How about alittle Paul Harvey, I'd like to know the rest of the story. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2013, 03:12:39 AM »
And people wonder how he got elected....................

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2013, 03:32:17 AM »
Out of the mouth of babes - I think this about sums up the reliability of FOX news-www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MhNMeiqWS4
Since you think so highly of the info that you get from the highly esteemed John Stewart.
Here's another good news item from the same NEWS show www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu-1jw1MwTk

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 03:53:22 AM »
Suspicions confirmed..
      The Lefties get their news and current events from comedians!!.. ;) ;D ;D :o

That is no surprise, when for years now lefties have been claiming Palin said she could see Russia from her back yard, when the only one who claimed that was a Palin comedian/imitator on a comedy show! DUH!

It is an easy but dishonest trick, to take a statement out of context and pretend that it stands by itself.  One could take a statement by B Hussein concerning his drug use or seeking out commies to associate with..but wait a minute; putting it completely IN context, it is even more incriminating..
      Obama and the Democrats swore our health costs under Obamacare would "not raise our costs one dime".  Now of course, we know differently!  That was a lie...  http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2013/01/12/insurance-analysts-obamacare-to-increase-out-of-pocket-premium-costs-despite-lavish-subsidies/

Now, being a LIAR is bad enough, but being STUPID is also not good..and when somebody elected by the people, vote in favor of a 2300 page law..without even reading the bill or even knowing what they were voting for... THAT IS STUPID!
    So we have the bulk of the Democrats in congress are..STUPID LIARS.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 04:24:26 AM »

Pelosi defends her infamous health care remark

“But we have to pass the
[health care] bill so that you can find out what’s in it....”
For Republicans and conservatives, nothing exemplifies government overreach and arrogance more than those 16 words, uttered by then-Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi at the Legislative Conference for the National Association of  Counties in March 2010. Ask her about that comment and the ensuing criticism today and Pelosi  fights back.
During a lunch in the Capitol with opinion writers today, House Minority Leader Pelosi was asked about those infamous words. “It’s because we didn’t have a Senate bill,” Pelosi said forcefully before Eleanor Clift of  Newsweek even finished asking her a question about the statement’s context. “We were urging the Senate to pass a bill.”
Those ten seconds, immortalized by Fox News leave out what Pelosi said in the lead-up to those infamous words:
You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the  bill, one or the other.  But I don’t know if you have heard that it is  legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but  about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that  you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket.  Prevention,  prevention, prevention—it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be  very, very exciting.
The key line is the first one. It’s easy to forget the tumult of that time. There was a lot of frustration with the Senate version of the health care reform bill and consternation over the proposed process to get it through the chamber with minimal Republican votes, reconciliation.
“In the fall of the year,” Pelosi said today, “the outside groups...were saying ‘it’s about abortion,’ which it never was. ‘It’s about  ‘death panels,’’ which it never was. ‘It’s about a job-killer,’ which it  creates four million. ‘It’s about increasing the deficit’; well, the main  reason to pass it was to decrease the deficit.” Her contention was that the Senate “didn’t have a bill.” And until the Senate produced an actual  piece of legislation that could be matched up and debated against what  was passed by the House, no one truly knew what would be voted on. “They were still trying to woo the Republicans,” Pelosi said of the  Senate leadership and the White House, trying to “get that 60th vote that never was coming. That’s why [there was a] reconciliation [vote]” that required only a simple majority.
“So, that’s why I was saying we have to pass a bill so we can see so that we can show you what it is and what it isn’t,” Pelosi continued. “It is none of these things. It’s not going to be any of these things.” She  recognized that her comment was “a good statement to take out of  context.” But the minority leader added, “But the fact is, until you  have a bill, you can’t really, we can’t really debunk what they’re saying....”
Fourteen days after Pelosi’s speech, President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act into law, a law that was passed with not one Republican vote. Now, Americans await a decision from the  Supreme Court on whether that law is constitutional. “We’re prepared for every eventuality,” Pelosi said, “including success.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/pelosi-defends-her-infamous-health-care-remark/2012/06/20/gJQAqch6qV_blog.html

Offline powderman

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 05:29:43 AM »
HEH. I think the dnc outdid itself. This graduating class is just about the best propaganda class they'e ever had. Clearly the top of the class came here to GBO. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2013, 05:57:07 AM »
Since you think so highly of the info that you get from the highly esteemed John Stewart.
Here's another good news item from the same NEWS show www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu-1jw1MwTk
Unlike Fox News  ::) - the Stewart show is not a News show . That being said - Glad you have moved up to watching better TV. :)
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2013, 06:13:23 AM »
I agree Kimber that Stewart is not a news show. Neither is Chris Mathews. So who are the people that trumpet the leftist bloviation? I have never seen NBC, MSNBC, CBS or ABC come back with a correction of any mistake they made speaking in the political circle. That is especially if talking about the GOP. And of course Obama can speak nothing but the truth in their weak minds. Fox does it so that right there makes them more believable than the 4 lamestream media outlets. Obama himself is an incredible liar and obviously a lot of you characters hang on his every word. One can only ask why? Something in the water? The lack of a coherent thought process? Born a democrat, turned leftist and drinks the coolade? If you don't watch Fox news then you are getting only half the propaganda, and you will never see what is going on. If you like your facts check out Neil Cavuto or Bret Bair. If you want to keep your head in the sand stick with the Lamestream sold out media and suffer the consequences.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 06:25:46 AM »
I agree Kimber that Stewart is not a news show. Neither is Chris Mathews. So who are the people that trumpet the leftist bloviation? I have never seen NBC, MSNBC, CBS or ABC come back with a correction of any mistake they made speaking in the political circle. That is especially if talking about the GOP. And of course Obama can speak nothing but the truth in their weak minds. Fox does it so that right there makes them more believable than the 4 lamestream media outlets. Obama himself is an incredible liar and obviously a lot of you characters hang on his every word. One can only ask why? Something in the water? The lack of a coherent thought process? Born a democrat, turned leftist and drinks the coolade? If you don't watch Fox news then you are getting only half the propaganda, and you will never see what is going on. If you like your facts check out Neil Cavuto or Bret Bair. If you want to keep your head in the sand stick with the Lamestream sold out media and suffer the consequences.
If you don't watch Fox news then you are getting only half the propaganda. --So according to you - if I watch Fox news, I'll be getting the other half of the propaganda. I agree with you on that statement.
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 06:31:15 AM »
It would be nice if you leftists would try to be fair and balanced.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline ChungDoQuan

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2013, 06:52:21 AM »
As long as "fair and balanced" equals whatever Faux says, without verification, that will never happen. (By the way, other Faux pundits do not count as verification.) :D

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2013, 07:08:09 AM »
Unlike Fox News  ::) - the Stewart show is not a News show . That being said - Glad you have moved up to watching better TV. :)
Ah,,, the link you gave was from the John Stewart show.
It was Stewart that had you believing the cut and snip tape.
And it seemed as if you believed it was all on the up and up.
So it seems as you have a lot of faith in Stewart as a news source.
btw- what do you think of the news that shows the facts that obama is just like hitler?

Offline ChungDoQuan

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2013, 07:30:35 AM »
Network distinctions are fake anyway. Where I live, CBS, Fox, and one very liberal Hispanic station are all the same people. Same talking heads, same local news--- the Fox station runs the news an hour earlier, then CBS runs the same at the regular time. Those same people also take calls when PBS has their funding telethon. The only difference is the national news, and even they are pretty close. The only difference is the slant. CBS, the Hispanic news program, and PBS all blame the Republicans, specifically the TP Bubs, for Sequestration. Fox IMPLIES, without concrete statements, that Sequestration is Obama's fault. All of them cater to their target audiences. "Illegals" on Fox become "undocumented immigrants" on CBS, PBS, and the Spanish broadcasts. We're all being played; the only choice is who you want running your game. CNN and BBC are probably the least biased on national news.

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2013, 08:10:58 AM »
btw- what do you think of the news that shows the facts that obama is just like hitler?
it's as accurate as some of the Fox news.
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2013, 08:34:52 AM »
So you do agree that obama is just a hitler wannabe.

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2013, 09:17:39 AM »
So you do agree that obama is just a hitler wannabe.
No , I'm smart enough to know they are all in it just for the ratings. Stewart is a comedy show and in it for the laughs. Fox is a joke and is to be laughed at as well.. That's what they have in common
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline Oldshooter

• GBO subscriber and supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2013, 09:25:40 AM »

Pelosi defends her infamous health care remark

“But we have to pass the
[health care] bill so that you can find out what’s in it....”

For Republicans and conservatives, nothing exemplifies government overreach and arrogance more than those 16 words, uttered by then-Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi at the Legislative Conference for the National Association of  Counties in March 2010. Ask her about that comment and the ensuing criticism today and Pelosi  fights back.
During a lunch in the Capitol with opinion writers today, House Minority Leader Pelosi was asked about those infamous words. “It’s because we didn’t have a Senate bill,” Pelosi said forcefully before Eleanor Clift of  Newsweek even finished asking her a question about the statement’s context. “We were urging the Senate to pass a bill.”
Those ten seconds, immortalized by Fox News leave out what Pelosi said in the lead-up to those infamous words:
You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the  bill, one or the other.  But I don’t know if you have heard that it is  legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but  about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that  you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket.  Prevention,  prevention, prevention—it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be  very, very exciting.
The key line is the first one. It’s easy to forget the tumult of that time. There was a lot of frustration with the Senate version of the health care reform bill and consternation over the proposed process to get it through the chamber with minimal Republican votes, reconciliation.
“In the fall of the year,” Pelosi said today, “the outside groups...were saying ‘it’s about abortion,’ which it never was. ‘It’s about  ‘death panels,’’ which it never was. ‘It’s about a job-killer,’ which it  creates four million. ‘It’s about increasing the deficit’; well, the main  reason to pass it was to decrease the deficit.” Her contention was that the Senate “didn’t have a bill.” And until the Senate produced an actual  piece of legislation that could be matched up and debated against what  was passed by the House, no one truly knew what would be voted on. “They were still trying to woo the Republicans,” Pelosi said of the  Senate leadership and the White House, trying to “get that 60th vote that never was coming. That’s why [there was a] reconciliation [vote]” that required only a simple majority.
“So, that’s why I was saying we have to pass a bill so we can see so that we can show you what it is and what it isn’t,” Pelosi continued. “It is none of these things. It’s not going to be any of these things.” She  recognized that her comment was “a good statement to take out of  context.” But the minority leader added, “But the fact is, until you  have a bill, you can’t really, we can’t really debunk what they’re saying....”
Fourteen days after Pelosi’s speech, President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act into law, a law that was passed with not one Republican vote. Now, Americans await a decision from the  Supreme Court on whether that law is constitutional. “We’re prepared for every eventuality,” Pelosi said, “including success.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/pelosi-defends-her-infamous-health-care-remark/2012/06/20/gJQAqch6qV_blog.html

Did you see the yellow flag that just went up.....THATS THE BS FLAG.  15 YARDS AND LOSS OF CREDIBILITY.  >:(  My goodness are you kidding or just the chairman of the DNC
“Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”

"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery."

Offline jimster

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2013, 09:26:00 AM »
CDQ,,,,did you see where some universities won't allow students to use FOXy for resources on papers and research, b/c FOXy isn't too reliable or accurate, etc.?  Of course, those universities are all inhabited by liberal scum to begin with... :o :D :D

..TM7
Well according to my son who is getting his PHD and doing research and some teaching at Michigan State...ya...they are pretty much inhabited by liberals...but hey, he knows how to play the game and not make enemies while getting what he needs from them. I heard on our local news last night this has been turned into the prosecutor in Ohio...beats me if they will do anything, but it would be nice if they did charge her, convict her, and sentence her...because voting is a pretty big deal and there are laws in place. Would nice to find more, make some examples of them all, maybe a clean this up a little bit.
You can get the REAL scoop from MSNBC... ;D