Author Topic: DHS to release thousands of criminal invaders instead of deporting them.  (Read 1453 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
hairy. No need for reform. Enforce our laws, quit suing soverign states for enforcing the laws, quit rewarding criminal behaviour, quit giving ILLEGAL non citizens foodstamps, obummerphones, welfare, etc, quit the free meds and education for these squatters, no more housing for criminals, no more hiring criminals. Catch em, deport em, catch em again let em make little rocks out of big ones for a year, THEN deport them. If they come back make it 2 years breaking rocks.

Unemployment would go down, schools would be less crowded, hospitols might again be solvent, the hwys would be safer, the over stressed welfare system could concentrate on needy AMERICANS, best of all we wouldn't need tp PRESS 1 for ENGLISH. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Anna

It's all about staffing agency's and amnisty states people. All these people from Mexico couldn't have
showed up all over our streets overnight if this were not the case .
Some of the girls I have had in my office speaking out of annonimity have told me they were forced
into this because of Cartel threats against their family's in Mexico.
They were forced into the lowest housekeeping jobs out there at times for much less than minimum
wages . But the agrency is the one getting the $30.00 an hour for them but on their books it looks
like they are paying the girl minimum wage .
It's a lie , they end up coming to us for help because our government will do nothing for them .
Patient / Doctor annonimity is the only protection they have found out they have .
Protection by self committal is the only way they see to be protected behind the walls of an asylum
for goodness sakes ! Wake up America this is only the newest form of legal slavery in this country !
Many of these people are not willing illegal immigrants , basicly they were captured and sent here
not by a slave ship . But by a staffing agency who looks sqeeky clean on the outside .

What about the Phillipino caregivers, Anna?  Do you speak to any of those?  A lot of them here seem to fit the above description.  I suspect a slave running operation.

Yes Hairy we have had a couple of them come through and their story is the same. They were LVNs
that were told they would recive assistance from the staffing agency to go back to school and get
their RN . They ended up in housekeeping cleaning toilets !
All they wanted was to go back home , it seems these agency's are a one way ticket .
A non profit organization who is battleing this sent them home . So far by going through us as no
other recourse we have sent home 122 Mexican nationals , 16 from S. America , 2 from China .
Now how bad should this be to want to go back to China ?
It's mostly women , but I have signed the paperwork to get needed medical aid to several Mexican
males that were injured on the job here .
Guys they were not border crossers , they were promised and processed by a staffing agency .
Who trew them out to dry after they were injured in accidents that would make OSHA cry .
One man from Columbia who was a good carpenter told us he was promised purdium, 30 dollars
an hour , and relocation fees. None of which he got or he never would have left home .
He used up his life savings trying to get back home .
My question is , why do these people have no other recourse than to come to someone like us
for help ? We are not a social experiment , but I guess we do have the connections .
Plus we have the high walls and strict security to protect them .
Many times Hairy I sign off on them for two weeks observation when I know there is nothing wrong
with them . I'm limited to that , after that it has to go before a board .
Hairy its like I am hiding these people who only want to go home !

Offline Anna

And the name Bartlett continues to come up . This company out of Mass. has these guys called Bulls.
Who once on contract go in and either fire or make it very hard for those working there not to quit.
Ones name is Butch, now that should tell you something .
Anyone working for that company will overnight find themselves working under contract with Bartlett.
And if you make anything over minimum wage your out the door .

Offline boomerralph

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
hairy. No need for reform. Enforce our laws, quit suing soverign states for enforcing the laws, quit rewarding criminal behaviour, quit giving ILLEGAL non citizens foodstamps, obummerphones, welfare, etc, quit the free meds and education for these squatters, no more housing for criminals, no more hiring criminals. Catch em, deport em, catch em again let em make little rocks out of big ones for a year, THEN deport them. If they come back make it 2 years breaking rocks.
In addition tattoo "ILLEGAL" across their forhead in large red letters. It would make identifying them a third time easier!
Ralph M. Reese
St. Augustine, FL

Offline FPH

It's all about staffing agency's and amnisty states people. All these people from Mexico couldn't have
Some of the girls I have had in my office speaking out of annonimity have told me they were forced
They were forced into the lowest housekeeping jobs out there at times for much less than minimum
wages . But the agrency is the one getting the $30.00 an hour for them but on their books it looks
It's a lie , they end up coming to us for help because our government will do nothing for them .
Patient / Doctor annonimity is the only protection they have found out they have .
Protection by self committal is the only way they see to be protected behind the walls of an asylum
for goodness sakes ! Wake up America this is only the newest form of legal slavery in this country !
Many of these people are not willing illegal immigrants , basicly they were captured and sent here
not by a slave ship . But by a staffing agency who looks sqeeky clean on the outside .

What about the Phillipino caregivers, Anna?  Do you speak to any of those?  A lot of them here seem to fit the above description.  I suspect a slave running operation.

Yes Hairy we have had a couple of them come through and their story is the same. They were LVNs
that were told they would recive assistance from the staffing agency to go back to school and get
All they wanted was to go back home , it seems these agency's are a one way ticket .
A non profit organization who is battleing this sent them home . So far by going through us as no
other recourse we have sent home 122 Mexican nationals , 16 from S. America , 2 from China .
It's mostly women , but I have signed the paperwork to get needed medical aid to several Mexican
Guys they were not border crossers , they were promised and processed by a staffing agency .
Who trew them out to dry after they were injured in accidents that would make OSHA cry .
One man from Columbia who was a good carpenter told us he was promised purdium, 30 dollars
an hour , and relocation fees. None of which he got or he never would have left home .
My question is , why do these people have no other recourse than to come to someone like us
for help ? We are not a social experiment , but I guess we do have the connections .
Many times Hairy I sign off on them for two weeks observation when I know there is nothing wrong

I don't know about back East, but one of my friends owns a staffing agency. He is in fact technical the largest employer in El Paso, TX.  He is required to provide I-9's, and is audited on a regular basis.  He is fined if they finn an illegal worker.
He offers both retirement and health plans.  Hew!!, I couldn't get my guys to take to take either one.  They would rather go to the County ER and have the taxpayers pay for the care. A 401K.......forget about it.

Offline Anna

And of course you couldn't expect them to come right out and ad-Mitt what they are doing could
you ? We can't go on blaming Obama for everything when things like this come up .
I don't care for Obama one bit , but so far there is no evidence that he has had anything to do
with this . Fair is fair , and this has Romney and "W" written all over it .
Remember, it was Bill Clinton who went kicking and screaming to sign NAFTA and GAT .
Programs he himself said were going to end up being bad for the American workers and end up
damageing this economy . Bill Clinton was very much opposed to staffing agency's .

Offline Anna

I don't know about back East, but one of my friends owns a staffing agency. He is in fact technical the largest employer in El Paso, TX.  He is required to provide I-9's, and is audited on a regular basis.  He is fined if they finn an illegal worker.
He offers both retirement and health plans.  Hew!!, I couldn't get my guys to take to take either one.  They would rather go to the County ER and have the taxpayers pay for the care. A 401K.......forget about it.

Like anything else , there are bad eggs that take advantage of things like this .
Your " friend " is an exception .

Offline FPH

I don't understand why any agency would be an exception, unless they run illegals off the books.  I know ICE agents keep a tight rein here.

Offline Anna

El Paso Texas LOL ! That is the most racist city in this country from either side .
Just ask any Caucasian who has ever tried to work for Cummins RM out of there . 
I would sure question your friend . Bartlett says they are wonderful also .
LIES !

Offline FPH

I've lived here more time than you have been alive, and that is pure bull, and I'm Lilly white.  the most racist place I have ever been in is Natchitoches LA.You could cut it with a knife(in both directions).

Offline Anna

Have you been there lately looking for a job?

Offline Anna

Even if you do find a job who do you think your supervisors will end up being ?
I am not that far from there and we get people in all the time who would differ with you .
Or your friendly staffing agency right there on the border .
Yea I bet his business is booming .

Offline FPH

I got  hired last May.  I'm the branch Manager ( my men are both Hispanic and white).  I get tired of every thing being a fiesta and never a party of festival. I'm tired of folks who never learn English. I'm tired of Spanish being spoken is City, County, and Federal buildings by the employees. But racist....no.  The most racist places I have been for a prolonged period of time are St Louis(black to white) and Natchitoches La.  ( Cut both ways in La.).

Offline Anna

The most racist place I have ever been to was Japan . They hate anyone who isn't Japanese .

Offline FPH

I'm sure you will find examples of racism in El Paso, but it is not wide spread.  Another pet peeve of mine is all the little Mexican Flags hung on rear view mirrors.  If Mexico was so great......don't let the door hit you on the A$$.