Author Topic: Sarah Palin: Feds ‘stockpiling bullets’ to use against us  (Read 1815 times)

Offline two-blocked

• Trade Count: (0)
Sarah Palin is shown. | AP Photo

Sarah Palin says America will eventually default on its debt and claims that  the federal government is “stockpiling bullets in case of civil unrest” to  prepare.

“If we are going to wet our proverbial pants over 0.3% in annual spending  cuts when we’re running up trillion dollar annual deficits, then we’re done. Put  a fork in us. We’re finished. We’re going to default eventually and that’s why  the feds are stockpiling bullets in case of civil unrest,” Palin wrote in a  Facebook message

The former GOP governor of Alaska was referring to the sequester, the automatic  $1.2 trillion cuts in federal funding that take effect Friday unless lawmakers  reach a deal.

“D.C.: Cut the Drama. Do Your Job. Americans are sick and tired of yet another  ginned-up crisis. D.C. needs to grow up, get to work, and live within its  means,” wrote Palin, the GOP’s 2008 vice presidential running mate of Sen. John  McCain (R-Ariz.).

She continued: “The real economic Armageddon looming before us is our runaway  debt, not the sequester, which the President advocated for and signed into law  and is now running around denouncing because he never had any genuine intention  of reining in his reckless spending.”

Palin wrote that she wants lawmakers to “stop the hysterics.”

“If we ARE serious about putting our fiscal house in order, then let’s stop  the hysterics, tighten our belts, and take our medicine.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/sarah-palin-were-finished-88166.html

Offline fatercat

• Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Sarah Palin: Feds ‘stockpiling bullets’ to use against us
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 01:30:41 AM »
she is right !!!

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 01:52:45 AM »
Vice Pres. was beneath her.  Palin for President.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 01:58:37 AM »
WAKE UP FOLKS...shades of the THIRD REICH!!
     They are not only stocking their ammo & weapons for their brownshirts..now they have developed drones to detect when you or I are carrying weapons..  http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57572207-38/dhs-built-domestic-surveillance-tech-into-predator-drones/

Bush allowed eavesdropping on suspected terrorist's overseas calls..and the screams from the left were deafening..  Now Obama & Co are turning the drones on our own people in this country...and not a peep from them..
     http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/homeland-security-graduates-first-corps-of-obamas-brown-shirts-homeland-youth/23898/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 01:59:01 AM »
While bullet comment has merit, this the woman who went to Arizona and helped that sold out RINO sob McCain get re-elected. I don't want a president that's all over the page. We've already got one of those.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 04:38:45 AM »

I agree and its a shame she never got her chance. I can't think of many of our politicians who appear to love traditional America like Sarah P.   J
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline Couger

• Trade Count: (77)
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 12:59:43 PM »
..... I can't think of many of our politicians who appear to love traditional America like Sarah P.

SPOT ON!    SPOT ON!    SPOT ON!

It beggars me how so many stoopid sheeple who voted for dear-leader (bastid-NOBOMMA!)

.... to steer the ship-of-state  (U.S.S. Titanic) not once into the iceburg .....

[/color]but twice!  By electing that S.O.B. back into the white house!

Palin is a real patriot! 

Besides pizzing off sooo many lefties when she wouldn't worship the sin of abortion by killing her downs-syndrome son, before he was born!

Of course Sarah pizzes off the liberal-LEFT for other and REAL POLITICAL  reasons too.
  ;D

Way to go Sarah!   ;)   (not only for pizzing off traitorous-liberals),

but for also doing what she [literally] believes is moral and RIGHT!   ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 01:05:01 PM »
When she was Governor she decided an airplane for the governor was extravagent, so she had it auctioned off on E Bay

Offline Anna

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 02:23:43 PM »
Now I really like her ! Go figure huh ? The whole McCain thing was to defame her as a riseing star
in the Republican Party .
And she was the only Governer of Alaska that got along with Putin. And she established agreements
with Russia that DC could never do .
Especially under Bush .

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2013, 02:48:22 PM »
She had an affair with Biden ?
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2013, 03:36:21 PM »
She had an affair with Biden ?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  What are you talking about ?  Must be some kind of dirty thing only a liberal mind would dream up!

Besides, she has way too many brains for Biden...and I believe most women could tell you that  "brains" Biden would be laughable replacement for Todd Palin..as would most any Democrat in DC..
  Knowing Sarah, most national Dems would be a boring guy..next to Todd Palin ..who catches his own fish, shoots his own moose & brown bear. After all, how would "brains" Biden look, mushing out to shoot skin and field dress a Dall sheep?
   Kinda like a tall glass of luke-warm water huh?  ;) ;D ;D ;D ..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2013, 03:36:28 PM »
 Sarah never had a chance, she was WAY to much a threat to those on both the left and right who want this country headed in a different direction.(like now)
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2013, 03:39:11 PM »
To tell you the truth I'ld feel a whole lot better ubout our future if Palin was sitting in the oval office right now instead of Zero-bama.
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2013, 04:03:12 PM »
Johnny & Reb.. Ditto..

Watch the alphabet networks go to work..trying to slander Rubio, West, Jindal or any other potential winner from the right.

The media & press are supposed to be the "watchdogs" for the public interests..but the alphabet networks and most major newsprints are now "lapdogs" for the leftists!

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2013, 09:31:02 PM »
LOL! If they look good in a skirt, wave the flag, hold a rifle for photo ops, have a membership with the NRA and say things like tighten our belts and take our medicine, and are main stream GOP, they would make a great President.Makes no difference if they supported several of the BIGGEST liberals from either side of the isle. John McCain being the biggest. ;)

Sarah talks a good Tea Party, but you know what they say about talk!
She's a distraction for the GOP. Put to work by the NWO. A close cousin to the DNC..... Another party for NWO. She's a damn globalist. Make no mistake about it.She makes a statement like.......The Feds are stock piling bullet's to use against us, and suddenly Republican voters take notice. Hells bells folks! People on the internet like Alex Jones Jesse Ventura and a host of others have been telling us these things for years, and all the sheeple could say about them was.............TIN FOIL HATS! ::) Common sense should tell us we shouldn't be worrying about who sits in the Big Toilet anyway. It's these sorry criminals from the Rep and Dem pool we keep electing to the House and Senate, we should have been clearing out.They are master musicians,and we are their instruments........They play us well.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2013, 11:24:01 PM »
LOL! If they look good in a skirt, wave the flag, hold a rifle for photo ops, have a membership with the NRA and say things like tighten our belts and take our medicine, and are main stream GOP, they would make a great President.Makes no difference if they supported several of the BIGGEST liberals from either side of the isle. John McCain being the biggest. ;)

She's a distraction for the GOP. Put to work by the NWO. A close cousin to the DNC..... Another party for NWO. She's a damn globalist. Make no mistake about it.She makes a statement like.......The Feds are stock piling bullet's to use against us, and suddenly Republican voters take notice. Hells bells folks! People on the internet like Alex Jones Jesse Ventura and a host of others have been telling us these things for years, and all the sheeple could say about them was.............TIN FOIL HATS! ::) Common sense should tell us we shouldn't be worrying about who sits in the Big Toilet anyway. It's these sorry criminals from the Rep and Dem pool we keep electing to the House and Senate, we should have been clearing out.They are master musicians,and we are their instruments........They play us well.
The smartest post I have read in a loooooong time. Well stated.
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2013, 12:39:15 AM »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

SO; Obama, Biden, Pelosi and Feinstein (gun grabbers all) are better ? 

After all, that is exactly what we got, perhaps because some folks refused to vote for her..

Do you REALLY BELIEVE... if McCain/Palin or   Romney/Ryan were voted for by every conservative and placed in office, that our guns would be in such jeopardy now ?

Guess you can answer that for yourself..

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2013, 02:05:44 AM »
Hey guys, c'mon.  If the feds are stockpiling bullets then we know where we can get resupplied.  And as for drones - they can be terribly messed with using lazer pointers, didn't you know.  Remember all those airline pilots a few years back who reported laszers being shined into their cockpits - those only messed with the pilots but if they are used on the drone sensors, the drones don't respond so well.  Besides, they are easy to locate once they are either in the air or back on the ground and on the ground a 22lr could damage their systems almost beyond repair.  Hell, a couple of skeet shooters could have a ball with those things.

And as far as Sarah is concerned - oh yeah, she does look good in a skirt, and she is smart too, and there is no way biden could ever match her wit or capability and would certainly fail in comparison to her husband.  I seriously doubt Sarah would say anything like - two warning shots from a double barrelled shotgun, she would probably advise two to the chest from a M16 with 28 in reserve.  Then, a hot tub and a beer.  Nice gal that.  Hope to see her again.  Can you imagine a square-off between she and hillary - hmmmm, don't know.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2013, 02:13:32 AM »
Sarah backing McCain was something she should have avoided. Probably no different than a good cop lieing for a bad cop, or ''I didn't see a thing'', situation. She probably didn't want to, but swallowed a bitter pill, and went to back up a man that put her on the national stage.  She no doubt knew of the stockpiling of ammo before this too.  Thing is, you hear the A.Jones, or Ventura's conspiracy guys say this, alot of people just view this as a radio or tv ratings game. When Sarah brings it up, a more mainstream person, more people take notice. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline scootrd

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2013, 03:17:55 AM »
Palin ?

Is she still around?. She was never anything more than irrelevant window dressing to drum up base last time round.
I heard even Fox had dropped her.  Are people actually still listening to her ?

"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline Anna

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2013, 03:34:37 AM »
Might mean Sarah is finally catching on, a slim possibility.  But more than likely they trotted her out again to tell us Ctiizens what is about to happen shortly. So...Ditto what NW_Hunter said.   I for one don't rate Sarah a very deep thinker, and she's been in a good share of hot water, too....not too mention that all too often deer in the headlights look she gets.
..TM7

I do like her , and I don't think she is dense . To many big CEOs in Alaska found out differently.
But now days as I have said I'm not going to jump on any band wagon including hers .
To much has come to light about her during the last five years .
One tning that makes me question her is why was she so chummy with Putin ?
A man who would love nothing more than to take back Alaska with its oil reserves and place it under
the Russian federation !

It's the same thing we complain about with what's going on with Mexico. I am not in favor of dividing
up this country to any foreign interest . If that happens it should be between us and no one else .

Offline hillbill

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2013, 01:59:19 PM »
sarah talks plain down home simple just like we do.thats why the majority cant relate to her.we are the minority.yu can understand her.the majority much prefers joe "shoot thru the door" biden.he is as dumb as they are and they like it.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2013, 08:14:23 PM »

After all, that is exactly what we got, perhaps because some folks refused to vote for her..

Yea Right! And I love that trio.......................... ::) Look! Those Globalists are so easy to read and understand they shouldn't need to be mentioned on a Conservative forum.They are obvious. It's the sneaky low down NWO bunch that have infiltrated the Republican leadership base, that needs to be brought to the attention of the dumbed down voter. Turn off that tube, and use the power of the WWW to research these people. Your not going to get the real picture or both sides of it on Faux or MSNBC.

Palin is a left hand! Used to keep the attention of the Conservative voter, while the right hand does it's Liberal work. Old school politics...........But it works ;)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2013, 02:05:47 AM »

Yea Right! And I love that trio.......................... ::) Look! Those Globalists are so easy to read and understand they shouldn't need to be mentioned on a Conservative forum.They are obvious. It's the sneaky low down NWO bunch that have infiltrated the Republican leadership base, that needs to be brought to the attention of the dumbed down voter. Turn off that tube, and use the power of the WWW to research these people. Your not going to get the real picture or both sides of it on Faux or MSNBC.

Palin is a left hand! Used to keep the attention of the Conservative voter, while the right hand does it's Liberal work. Old school politics...........But it works ;)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That works well with the "conspiracy behind every bush" crowd, but doesn't resonate with most.  There is simply no evidence that Palin is connected with any unidentified and nefarious New world order people.
  The New World Order is operating boldly and openly, right under everyone's nose and most don't even see it for what it is!
  Here's a clue.. it is world socialism as envisioned by the Fabian Socialists.  They are characters such as Chavez, & Castro, plus many current leaders in this country (you know who they are)..and they are operating with the willing approval of the most gullible..
     If you doubt that, just observe the new restrictions of liberty put upon the people in just the last couple months!

Offline Savage .250

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2013, 02:59:36 AM »
That light is going dimmer by the speech.
" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience."

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2013, 03:26:20 AM »

That works well with the "conspiracy behind every bush" crowd, but doesn't resonate with most.  There is simply no evidence that Palin is connected with any unidentified and nefarious New world order people.
  The New World Order is operating boldly and openly, right under everyone's nose and most don't even see it for what it is!
  Here's a clue.. it is world socialism as envisioned by the Fabian Socialists.  They are characters such as Chavez, & Castro, plus many current leaders in this country (you know who they are)..and they are operating with the willing approval of the most gullible..
     If you doubt that, just observe the new restrictions of liberty put upon the people in just the last couple months!

Here's another clue!
She supports movers and shakers of the NWO...........We are known by the company we keep :)

Some of us are content to vote for people who speak and look good, at election time and belong to the party we choose to follow. Some of us require a little more out of our elected Reps......... I prefer someone who won't go along to get along.

I know the Democrat party will never have a candidate I could support, and I doubt the Republicans will either. For the presidency anyway!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2013, 05:01:39 AM »

Here's another clue!
She supports movers and shakers of the NWO...........We are known by the company we keep :)
  Who are these "movers & shakers?  Names and proof of connection to some clandestine group..

Some of us are content to vote for people who speak and look good, at election time and belong to the party we choose to follow. Some of us require a little more out of our elected Reps......... I prefer someone who won't go along to get along.
  I am as disappointed as you are at both major parties..but unless we as conservatives can get behind some unifying movement, we will get nowhere and the lefties will rule (govern).  I suggest the TP seems right now to be our best and strongest venue.
  The fact that Palin is associated with the TP..as are millions of others, makes it ridiculous to take pot shots at her..and lose sight of the freedom robbers who were put in office.  The freedom robbers like nothing better than to have we conservatives knock down people like Palin, who are the epitome of freedom in their personal life.
   Sarah, hunts, fishes, shoots for sport..she saw to it that Alaskans weren't paying state taxes, but instead..got a dividend checky FROM the state's oil income.  Those checks went to HARD WORKING people as well.

I know the Democrat party will never have a candidate I could support, and I doubt the Republicans will either. For the presidency anyway!  I will always vote for the most conservative candidate as well..without regard to "party" labels..  In prior years, I financially supported the Republican party; now days when they call I tell them they must get rid of the RINOS..and add that I now support chosen TP candidates.  So long as the Reps endorse and back TP candidates..I will be supporting that aspect of their party.  If enough of us are in the position to tell them that when they call...it may make some difference.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2013, 05:24:22 AM »
It beggars me how so many stoopid sheeple who voted for dear-leader (bastid-NOBOMMA!)
Sorry you're getting beggar'd... but I guess those folks just weren't as smart as you?

By electing that S.O.B. back into the white house!
that's uncharitable
Palin is a real patriot! 
She does have some great legs, I'll give her that!
Besides pizzing off sooo many lefties when she wouldn't worship the sin of abortion by killing her downs-syndrome son, before he was born!
I wasn't aware that having her child, pissed off lefties - where'd you get that? Provide a link? Was it a few lefties, or a lot? Who?

On the whole thing about feds garthering ammo to assault the population - National Review has a piece on this:
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/342161/great-ammunition-myth-charles-c-w-cooke
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2013, 05:53:09 AM »
Might mean Sarah is finally catching on, a slim possibility.  But more than likely they trotted her out again to tell us Ctiizens what is about to happen shortly. So...Ditto what NW_Hunter said.   I for one don't rate Sarah a very deep thinker, and she's been in a good share of hot water, too....not too mention that all too often deer in the headlights look she gets.
..TM7

TM7,

I will listen to Sarah before I listen to "Il Duce" Obama -- she speaks honestly to the American people.  Obama is a snake oil salesman who is destroying this nation as per his design.    He has the absolute support of all his Muslim brethren and the liberals, welfare parasites, and criminal invaders all support him.   

The NWO is all about repression of gun rights, restriction of free speech, unfettered legal restrictions, and the list goes on. Their all stars include Castro, Chavez, Putin, Weng Jiabao, to name a few.     

I shall pray fervently that you eventually see the true nature of the liberal threat, and join freedom-loving patriots in the light of truth -- and stand with us against the darkness of liberalism, socialism, and communism.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline scootrd

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2013, 06:55:06 AM »
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant