Author Topic: MidwayUsa March Flyer  (Read 637 times)

Offline YRUpunting?

• Trade Count: (24)
MidwayUsa March Flyer
« on: March 04, 2013, 04:42:58 PM »
I was flipping through the March Midway flyer and noticed there is not a box of loaded ammo or a single reloading component.  This can't be a good sign.

Offline BruceP

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
Re: MidwayUsa March Flyer
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 05:02:48 PM »
I noticed that too. My guess was no need to publish adds for items that are going out as fast as they come in.

Bruce
Lord, Please help me
Keep my small mind open
and my big mouth shut.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 03:43:19 AM »
I noticed that too. My guess was no need to publish adds for items that are going out as fast as they come in.

Bruce
You got that right, plus, the prices are constantly going up.  That's what the CTD catalog did, all their ammo, some AR parts, AR aftermarket parts,  it's all listed without prices.  They don't want to honor an "older" price in the catalog after price goes up with the next shipment received.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline twoshooter

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Remember the Starfish......
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 02:10:41 PM »
Get on the "notify" list and they will email you when anything comes in, first come first served, limited quantities. If you go on and hit the search limiters- like say "308 dia" bullets- , but instead just say "in stock"- you get " there are no items" in that category. I hope all the scalpers lose their asses. It may take a year or three, but there will be an ocean of ammo out there. ;) Meanwhile, cast 357 bullets will do whatever I need until the crunch is over.
1000 years ago Men KNEW the Earth was the center of the Universe.....500 years ago Men KNEW the world was flat....... 15 minutes ago you KNEW man was alone in the universe.... Just IMAGINE what we will know tomorrow !! "K"- from Men in Black.