Author Topic: Holder says no drone strikes in U.S., except in extraordinary circumstances..  (Read 280 times)

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
I am sure his version of "extraordinary" differs greatly from mine. Maybe the next time they find a maniacal farmer selling and ingesting raw milk they can just blow him, his cows and his farm up via drone instead of putting jack booted federal thugs in harms way doing a raw milk raid.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
Indeed. All they have to do is declare that farmer to be an "Enemy Combatant" and he no longer has any constitutional rights. Some people will ask questions  but we know how that goes, we're still waiting for answers about Fast & Furious, still waiting for answers about Benghazi and for that matter we're still waiting for answers about the president's citizenship, so as Hillary would say, "what does it matter?"
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
At one time SWAT teams were only to be deployed in extraordinary circumstances. would the same conditions indicate the use of drone strikes ? Cause if so the sky will be filled with the things ....... ::)
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Don't you have to ask yourself, what would they have done when Bill Clinton was at the helm and if he had had the choice to use drones rather than use ground troops (FBI) to kill the dog and family of the guy in Idaho, or how much more efficient it would have been to use a drone to take out that church full of folks in Waco? 

As I remember it, none of the people in those cases were actively engaged in an act of terror when it all began.  If you're going to kill American citizens in the good ole USA, why not do it by remote control? 
Swingem