Author Topic: Paranoia?  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Squirrelsaurus Rex

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Paranoia?
« on: February 19, 2004, 12:08:52 AM »
Squooshy... the other white meat.

Offline Red Neck64

• Avid Poster
Paranoia?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 04:24:52 AM »
Vary good,vary funny,and some thing to think about.

Offline OTTOMATIC

Paranoia?
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 05:06:58 AM »
I thought you were talking about me................. OTTO

Offline Dali Llama

Paranoia?
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 08:45:58 AM »
Quote from: OTTOMATIC
Dali Llama say ancient Tibetan proverb state that if sandal fit, wear it. :-D  :-D
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline OTTOMATIC

Paranoia?
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2004, 12:11:13 PM »
Quote from: Dali Llama
Dali Llama say ancient Tibetan proverb state that if sandal fit, wear it. :-D  :-D

I am not GAY.  I've NEVER worn sandals.   I wear  Redwings or Danners................Or Tony LLamas  on Sunday..... In fact I don't even own a pair of sneakers...............................OTTO

Offline Dali Llama

Paranoia?
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2004, 12:24:08 PM »

I am not GAY.  I've NEVER worn sandals.  
Do implication thus be that persons who do wear sandals be gay, ask Dali Llama? :?

Offline OTTOMATIC

Paranoia?
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2004, 01:05:14 PM »

Do implication thus be that persons who do wear sandals be gay, ask Dali Llama? :?

No not at all. Alot of men wear sandals now so do women. so it is REALLY hard to tell.   I guess when I grew up just gays ,  hippies or woman did.   Why do you ask that? Are you suggesting I am STEROTYPING?
  .................................................................OTTO

Offline Dali Llama

Paranoia?
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2004, 03:06:02 PM »

No not at all. Alot of men wear sandals now so do women. so it is REALLY hard to tell.   I guess when I grew up just gays ,  hippies or woman did.   Why do you ask that? Are you suggesting I am STEROTYPING?
Dali Llama wonder how one could ever even begin to suggest that from this sentence construction: "I am not GAY. I've NEVER worn sandals. I wear Redwings or Danners." :)  :)  :)

Offline OTTOMATIC

Paranoia?
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2004, 04:13:54 PM »

Dali Llama wonder how one could ever even begin to suggest that from this sentence construction: "I am not GAY. I've NEVER worn sandals. I wear Redwings or Danners." :)  :)  :)

ARE you trying to say I am illiterate?   I just stated the facts that I am hetro and never worn sandals.  BesidesI have an extreme case of nail fungus  and if I wanted to wear sandals I would have to wear socks which would DEFEET the purpose of wearing sandals.  WHY ARE YOU BADGERING ME???????????????OTTO

Offline Camp Cook

• A Real Regular
Paranoia?
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2004, 04:22:54 PM »
I wear steel toed boots & Meindl hiking boots 90% of the time when I'm at my shop or prospecting, hunting, shooting, hiking or just hanging out, but when summer arrives and it is warm enough I wear sandals. Especially during the salmon fishing season here on the Fraser River. There isn't better foot wear than sandals when your jumping out of your boat to land a 50lbs chinook salmon or boating a sockeye salmon. I think what he meant about gays are they are the ones that wear socks when they wear their sandals!
<")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

Offline Horse Thief

Paranoia?
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2004, 05:41:24 PM »
CC I understood your post, But I really got lost between the house and the barn on the others. Kinda like a dog in high weeds, you will see his head pop up every now and then. :grin:
Thanks
Gary :wink:

Offline Dali Llama

Paranoia?
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2004, 01:25:42 AM »

ARE you trying to say I am illiterate?   I just stated the facts that I am hetro and never worn sandals.  BesidesI have an extreme case of nail fungus  and if I wanted to wear sandals I would have to wear socks which would DEFEET the purpose of wearing sandals.  WHY ARE YOU BADGERING ME???????????????OTTO
It be so easy, say Dali Llama. :-D  :D

Offline OTTOMATIC

Paranoia?
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2004, 02:24:40 AM »
SR Since I opened the Link you provided my PC has been screwed up .  Anyone else?.....I have performed all maintaimce tasks, defrag, etc.................................OTTO

Offline BamBams

Paranoia?
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2004, 05:51:25 AM »
I sure am GLAD I read all the post BEFORE going to the link!  Is your computer okay now OTTO?  Hey, you should check out a program called "ZONEALARM."  It prevents a lot of the nasties from getting on your computer.
NRA Handgun Instructor

• Avid Poster
Paranoia?
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2004, 06:42:12 AM »
I think it must be a problem with your computer in particular, not the link.  The reason I say that is that no one else seems to have had a problem with it (except for starting an arugment between you and Dali :mrgreen: ).  I've opened it several times on my computer since I found it a week ago, including just a minute ago after I read your post.  My computer is fine.  I also emailed it to several friends and family members.  They thought it was funny, and no problems reported.  So I think you just happened to click on that link at the same time as your computer decided to take a dive.  That's happened to me before when I clicked on a link to go to a certain website, but the link in question was fine, my computer just happened to crash at that moment.

Offline Dali Llama

Paranoia?
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2004, 12:44:35 PM »
Quote from: Squirrelsaurus Rex
no one else seems to have had a problem with it (except for starting an arugment between you and Dali).  
Dali Llama say he not think "argument" be appropriate characterization of friendly :lol:  exchange between himself and Ottomatic. :-)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Paranoia?
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2004, 05:54:19 PM »
I don't know for sure, but I heard that Otto makes Annabelle wear Earth Shoes!!!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

• Avid Poster
Paranoia?
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2004, 08:52:08 PM »
Dali Llama say he not think "argument" be appropriate characterization of friendly exchange between himself and Ottomatic.

It was just a joke.  How about "debate concerning perceived sexual preferences, literacy, and severity of nail fungus, relative to choice of footwear"?  :mrgreen:

Offline Dali Llama

Paranoia?
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2004, 05:17:38 AM »
Quote from: ironglow
I don't know for sure, but I heard that Otto makes Annabelle wear Earth Shoes!!!
Just on celebrated Earth Day, inquire Dali Llama?

Offline Gunjunkie

Paranoia?
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2004, 05:32:46 AM »

I didn't tell them that you worked for the Company... :D  :-D
Gunjunkie

Offline Dali Llama

Paranoia?
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2004, 04:54:23 PM »
Quote from: Gunjunkie

I didn't tell them that you worked for the Company... :D  :-D
Do Gunjunkie be 'spook' himself, inquire Dali Llama?

Offline Major

• A Real Regular
Paranoia?
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2004, 05:48:24 PM »
Quote from: BamBams
I sure am GLAD I read all the post BEFORE going to the link!  Is your computer okay now OTTO?  Hey, you should check out a program called "ZONEALARM."  It prevents a lot of the nasties from getting on your computer.

Also get a program called Spybot.    It is available free off of the internet if you are a private party and not a company.    It will do a “Search and Destroy” of any hidden "back door" softwear that can make it past "ZONEALARM" while you are surfing the web.    You should do a check once a week.

It's a nasty world out there...
Deactivated as trouble maker

Offline Dali Llama

Paranoia?
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2004, 04:28:44 PM »
Quote from: Squirrelsaurus Rex
Dali Llama say he not think "argument" be appropriate characterization of friendly exchange between himself and Ottomatic.

It was just a joke.  How about "debate concerning perceived sexual preferences, literacy, and severity of nail fungus, relative to choice of footwear"?
That be more apt description of context of discussion, say Dali Llama.