Author Topic: 9/11 Families want a Real Investigation to get USA back on track...  (Read 4222 times)

TM7

and its about time......TM7

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw&feature=player_embedded[/embed]

Offline hemiram

• Trade Count: (0)
Sorry, there are so many bizarre claims made on A&E, it's hard to take anything about it seriously. The time people spend on troofer sites would be better spent learning basic science and how buildings are made. Learning the properties of steel and other metals like aluminum would go a huge way in allowing people to see what nonsene "911 truth" is. The gullibility of people when the subject fits into their belief system amazes me.

Offline SDGlock23

• Trade Count: (1)
You could call me a 9/11 "truther", but don't call me gullible.   Just because things don't add up and I see it and you don't doesn't make me the one with the problem.  If you feel comfy that your govt. is telling you the 100% truth, go ahead and live in la-la land.

Bottom line, too many things don't add up about 9/11 and the "official" version of events.  If you don't see that, it's because you don't want to, it's as simple as that.  WTC7 alone is enough to trigger suspicions, you have a localized fire in a steel high rise structure, yet the entire building collapses at free fall speed...that doesn't happen.  It's never happened.  You can dismiss the streamers seen just before it fell demolition style, and you can ignore Mr. Silverstein himself saying they decided to "pull it", but use common sense.  2 planes hit two buildings yet all 7 WTC buildings were destroyed...yeah right.

None of what happened matches the official story, not WTC1, WTC2, WTC7, the Pentagon or Shanksville, none of it.

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
Sadly, it's going to be right up there with Roswell, NM, and the Kennedy assassination. Those of us who could really understand will likely never know. I would like to ask what inherent properties of steel made the main vertical supports all fail along perfect 45 degree slopes angled inward toward the center of the buildings? That one photo from Zeitgheist made me question the "official" story...
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline Reason_Please

The sad thing is the facts are so apparent!  Other major conspiracy theories often suffer from a lack of documentation and a disinterested professional/scientific community, but not 911.  A 757 vaporizing into dust by jet fuel?  Not possible.

Offline hemiram

You could call me a 9/11 "truther", but don't call me gullible.   Just because things don't add up and I see it and you don't doesn't make me the one with the problem.  If you feel comfy that your govt. is telling you the 100% truth, go ahead and live in la-la land.

Bottom line, too many things don't add up about 9/11 and the "official" version of events.  If you don't see that, it's because you don't want to, it's as simple as that.  WTC7 alone is enough to trigger suspicions, you have a localized fire in a steel high rise structure, yet the entire building collapses at free fall speed...that doesn't happen.  It's never happened.  You can dismiss the streamers seen just before it fell demolition style, and you can ignore Mr. Silverstein himself saying they decided to "pull it", but use common sense.  2 planes hit two buildings yet all 7 WTC buildings were destroyed...yeah right.

None of what happened matches the official story, not WTC1, WTC2, WTC7, the Pentagon or Shanksville, none of it.

Well, it doesn't match, IF you buy into the nonsense claims posted on the truther sites. There's actually nothing in the official story that doesn't match what happened. You can see in the WTC7 collapse video that the penthouse collapsed before the outside of the building collapsed, hardly "demolition style". Silverstein was referring to pulling the firefighting effort out, nobody "pulls" a building of that size down, and Silverstein was speaking to the NYFD, not a demo company. Are you claiming the NYFD demo'ed the building, or is involved in the "cover up"? It was obvious to the people who were in the vacinity of WTC7, and especially the FD people inside it, that it was going to come down. Between the damage from WTC1 hitting it when it collapsed, and the fire that was uncontrolled, it was a certainty. Your beliefs about 911 aren't based in logic or common sense, they are pretty much a religious type of faith. No matter how little sense it makes, defend those beliefs as if your life depends on it. Have you ever spoken to a real, expert, engineer about your "questions" about 911? Probably not, as your faith would be seriously challenged.

Offline hemiram

The sad thing is the facts are so apparent!  Other major conspiracy theories often suffer from a lack of documentation and a disinterested professional/scientific community, but not 911.  A 757 vaporizing into dust by jet fuel?  Not possible.

What do you expect to happen to a 757, or any other plane, that slams into a building at 500MPH? It bounces off? Get serious. Oh, nothing "vaporized" or turned "into dust". The only people who claim that are, well, not quite right ::) .

Offline kinslayer1965

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
Re: 9/11 Families want a Real Investigation to get USA back on track...
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2013, 03:57:50 AM »
Hemiram,

Good luck trying to make people see reason. Spent a lot of time trying myself.

CR
A man without a stick will get bitten, even by sheep.

Offline hemiram

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2013, 07:59:11 PM »
I know, their faith is very strong. But it's kind of fun, in a frustrating way.

Offline nw_hunter

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 06:40:37 AM »

TM7 said
Start 'splainin without double speak and pejoratives.

That is what people do when they don't have  facts or evidence to back up their story.
That was exactly the tactics used by the media (esp) Faux and friends to use against Ron Paul when he was running for President.
The old roll your eye's. try and make him look like an old kook without any substance to their attacks.

When you don't have anything else to use against someone, it serves their purpose, and unfortunately most of the time it works.

This is what this poster is doing. Rolling his or her eye's and trying to explain doubters as Religious nuts..............(KOOKS) or Truthers. What ever that is!

Wouldn't surprise me if someone work for the largest employer in the U.S.of A, or was a former aid to Dick Chaney and friends..........If you know what I mean. ;)
"Note"  I winked, I didn't roll my eyes.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline verzilli

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 01:52:08 AM »
Why demolish the buildings?  And you mean no Bush-hating member of the media has uncovered any of this?  CNN?  Huffington Post?

Offline Larry L

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 05:14:14 AM »
Here's a clip of the south tower. At about 35 seconds in the vid, you will see what might appear to you as a welders torch where the building is burning. This is thermite folks. This is the exact point where the building will collapse in this vid. If you had any high school science classes, you would know that the debris field would have fallen pretty much straight down, but it didn't. There were explosives involved which is why there was pyroclastic clouds which is only produced from explosives or extreme hot gases, none of which would have been produced by the jet fuel that had long since burned off or paper or wood furniture. If you watched any of the news that day, you would have seen where the media was in the lobby of the south tower. The lobby is pretty much destroyed- why? A fireman comes to explain that the sublevel 2 mechanical floor has been bombed and there's not much left of it- why, the buildings were hit by an airplane. Why would buildings designed with not one but two crumple zones collapse for a total of 4 crumple zones that failed, the only ones in the history of steel buildings? The Empire State building has the same crumple zones yet survived a B25 hitting it. If you believe that there was no outside forces that caused these buildings to fail, then you also believe that physics took the day off. Here's the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6f9Jpfz1Vo

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2013, 08:31:20 AM »
Some things to consider , Jet fuel is Kerosene with wax removes and additives to keep it from turning to a jell at low temp. It could burn something up but could it vaporize anything that fast ? I don't know.
 Large buildings are built to withstand stress , where are the stress figures from construction ? Were they exceeded by the hit ? 
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Larry L

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2013, 10:26:48 AM »
I had to go and ask about the jet fuel. Seems our mad scientists have already played with this scenario. The fuel was Jet A1 and a 757 carries about 11,000 gallons of it. It uses about 1 gallon of fuel per second at speed which is supposed to be efficient. So at that rate it can stay in the sky at speed for a little over 3 hours. These planes were designed for short trips unlike the 747-400 that carries over 63,000 gallons and is usually found on trans-oceanic flights. The open burn rate was my question. They computed this thing right after it happened and they claim that it took about 20 minutes for ALL of the fuel to be completely burn. Most went up on impact and a lot was thrown out of the building. The burn temp is between 500F and 599F in open burn. That's no where near the amount of heat required to melt steel. As I remember in my research, the steel used in the buildings was fire rated to 3800F. Just plain carbon steel is 2600-2800F so it's physically impossible for the jet fuel to cause any melting of the steel.

Take the buildings and divide them vertically into three sections. That's where the crumple zones were. The south tower was hit above the highest crumple zone. These zones are designed to with stand a failing structure and should the building go into free fall, these zones will stop and shed the falling debris and stop any further destruction. There have been zero failures in all of the steel buildings in the world....until 9/11 where four of them failed. The buildings were designed to prevent exactly what happened, being hit by an airplane and total structural failure happen. All tall structures are designed this way for nearly 75 years now.

If you want some clear headed thinking and can absorb technical data, research Dr Steven E Jones, Professor of Physics who was at BYU until he came out and showed the world that what we saw happen, the complete structural failure of 2 buildings, was no accident and why...unless physics took a holiday. Here's just some of the info on him:
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/jones/StevenJones.html

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2013, 03:16:00 PM »
I had to go and ask about the jet fuel. Seems our mad scientists have already played with this scenario. The fuel was Jet A1 and a 757 carries about 11,000 gallons of it. It uses about 1 gallon of fuel per second at speed which is supposed to be efficient. So at that rate it can stay in the sky at speed for a little over 3 hours. These planes were designed for short trips unlike the 747-400 that carries over 63,000 gallons and is usually found on trans-oceanic flights. The open burn rate was my question. They computed this thing right after it happened and they claim that it took about 20 minutes for ALL of the fuel to be completely burn. Most went up on impact and a lot was thrown out of the building. The burn temp is between 500F and 599F in open burn. That's no where near the amount of heat required to melt steel. As I remember in my research, the steel used in the buildings was fire rated to 3800F. Just plain carbon steel is 2600-2800F so it's physically impossible for the jet fuel to cause any melting of the steel.

Take the buildings and divide them vertically into three sections. That's where the crumple zones were. The south tower was hit above the highest crumple zone. These zones are designed to with stand a failing structure and should the building go into free fall, these zones will stop and shed the falling debris and stop any further destruction. There have been zero failures in all of the steel buildings in the world....until 9/11 where four of them failed. The buildings were designed to prevent exactly what happened, being hit by an airplane and total structural failure happen. All tall structures are designed this way for nearly 75 years now.

If you want some clear headed thinking and can absorb technical data, research Dr Steven E Jones, Professor of Physics who was at BYU until he came out and showed the world that what we saw happen, the complete structural failure of 2 buildings, was no accident and why...unless physics took a holiday. Here's just some of the info on him:
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/jones/StevenJones.html

What do you think is the reason why there is no investigation?  Like U.S.S. Liberty?  No investigation?  LBJ said he didn't want to embarrass an ally.  Embarrassed?  They are gloating over it. 
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2024, 04:08:11 PM »
Bring this one back up. Want to see a very informing video on the 9-11 attack. Hope somebody with better 'puter skills can post a link, YouTube--Architects and Engineers against 9-11. Seems like a few thousand, structural engineers, chemists, demolition experts have disagreed with the findings of the 9-11 commission. About 7-8 years old video. About an hour long, but very informative. Why did building 7 collapse when it wasn't hit by a plane. Good video!!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2024, 11:34:30 AM »
From what I gather, jet fuel/kerosene burns at about 500 degrees Fahrenheit...

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2024, 12:25:07 PM »
  As I recall, much as I enjoyed discussions with TM, he and I differed greatly on this subject. No, I am not a scientist, but I did draw on my
    blacksmithing knowledge and 35 years at the work.

When the heat starts to rise in steel, it weakens much faster than many think..at about 1200 F, it is already down to about 50% of it's original
    tensile strength..at which it is beyond red to a reasonable glow...although not yet a tangerine color.

With my coal forge burning quiescently by itself, it may not run very high temp; but as soonas I start the blower, the heat quickly rises to 1475 F,
      or the austenetic state ...where the molecules in the steel are racing around almost fluidly, and I can harden the steel by quenching.

between 2700 and 2800F , when the surface is flowing white, I vcan forge weld..and at about 3300 F, steel melts to a puddle.

Yes, Kerosene may ignite at about 500 F..but rarely is such a fuel left to burn on it's own.  It is usually utilized under
   compression or used in a venturi, such as a jet engine.

I suggest that the towers, once penetrated, and with the fuel spreading over the adjacent floors and running  down elevator and stairwell shafts,
   created a near perfect venturi setup.

Only the one or two floors actually struck had to suffer from effects enough to bring the steel girders to easily over 1200+ F.  So if the strcture was
   built with a 30% safety marthe steel at easily over 1200+F..or likely even more, was sure to collapse.

What's more, once the first couple floors collapsed, their sheer weight would drive the rest of the floors down, adding the weight of an extra floor
   at each story.  This especially when steel adjacent to the stairwells and elevator shafts are likewise weakened.

..And please keep this in mind..   Usama Bin Laden graduated from King Abdul Aziz University in Jiddah with a degree in civil engineering.

From Scientific American;

No melted steel, no collapsed towers.

For example, according to www.911research.wtc7.net, steel melts at a temperature of 2,777 degrees Fahrenheit, but jet fuel burns at only 1,517 degrees F. No melted steel, no collapsed towers. "The planes did not bring those towers down; bombs did," says www.abovetopsecret.com. Wrong. In an article in the Journal of the Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society and in subsequent interviews, Thomas Eagar, an engineering professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, explains why: steel loses 50 percent of its strength at 1,200 degrees F; 90,000 liters of jet fuel ignited other combustible materials such as rugs, curtains, furniture and paper, which continued burning after the jet fuel was exhausted, raising temperatures above 1,400 degrees F and spreading the inferno throughout each building. Temperature differentials of hundreds of degrees across single steel horizontal trusses caused them to sag--straining and then breaking the angle clips that held the beams to the vertical columns. Once one truss failed, others followed. When one floor collapsed onto the next floor below, that floor subsequently gave way, creating a pancaking effect that triggered each 500,000-ton structure to crumble. Conspiricists argue that the buildings should have fallen over on their sides, but with 95 percent of each building consisting of air, they could only have collapsed straight down.

All the 9/11 conspiracy claims are this easily refuted. On the Pentagon "missile strike," for example, I queried the would-be filmmaker about what happened to Flight 77, which disappeared at the same time. "The plane was destroyed, and the passengers were murdered by Bush operatives," he solemnly revealed. "Do you mean to tell me that not one of the thousands of conspirators needed to pull all this off," I retorted, "is a whistle-blower who would go on TV or write a tell-all book?" My rejoinder was met with the same grim response I get from UFOlogists when I ask them for concrete evidence: Men in Black silence witnesses, and dead men tell no tales.

RIGHTS & PERMISSIONS
MICHAEL SHERMER is publisher of Skeptic magazine (www
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Creative Creative x 1 View List

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2024, 01:31:28 PM »
So, you are saying that rugs and desks brought the temps up to? How many degrees Fahrenheit? And, that is what caused the collapse of these structures? Asking for a FRIEND.... :)

Online JustaShooter

• Trade Count: (23)
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2024, 02:57:24 PM »
So, you are saying that rugs and desks brought the temps up to? How many degrees Fahrenheit? And, that is what caused the collapse of these structures? Asking for a FRIEND.... :)
No, the jet fuel did.  According to the article quoted, and many other sources, jet fuel burns at 1,500+ degrees F.  That's enough to weaken the steel beyond its ability to suppor the weight of the structure.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Anything I post in these forums is my personal opinion formed by my own interpretation of the topic.
IANAL and anything I say is not intended to be nor should it be taken as legal advice.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2024, 04:17:44 PM »

I didn't say anything about the lamps, rugs, furniture etc.. It was Scientific american who said that.  I didn't even consider that stuff.., I didn't think
   it was necessary..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2024, 12:13:55 PM »
 Just wondering why people with a lot more knowledge on building structure, chemical and demolition are still questioning the findings of what they said happened.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2024, 01:29:05 PM »
Just wondering why people with a lot more knowledge on building structure, chemical and demolition are still questioning the findings of what they said happened.

Nearly everything that happens, has both believers and doubters..  In this case, what is the percentage of doubters among engineers, chemists and demolition experts are questioning rthe destruction? 

And are they just not being heard, because they think there is no case to discuss?

Better we look through the windshield, rather than the rear view mirror..since we have wide open borders, we may well be getting plenty of repeats
     in the future..

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2024, 01:33:03 PM »

Nearly everything that happens, has both believers and doubters..  In this case, what is the percentage of doubters among engineers, chemists and demolition experts are questioning rthe destruction? 

And are they just not being heard, because they think there is no case to discuss?

In today’s world of lies, deceit and cover their asses. Why would anyone question the political narrative?

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2024, 02:30:11 PM »

Better we look through the windshield, rather than the rear view mirror..since we have wide open borders, we may well be getting plenty of repeats
     in the future..

I disagree as I believe we should look to the past as we have and are being deceived...
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Drilling Man

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2024, 03:07:24 PM »
  Here's what I know FORSURE about 9-11.

My wife's grandfather was a retired engineer/trouble shooter for Pratt & Whitney.  He was hired to come back and do an inspection of the steel that was in the buildings/fire and write a report on it.

He was old school and absolutely didn't believe in BS and I know for a fact no one could pay him to write a "dummy" report.

Long story short, the fueled fire, weakened the steel and the bld. collapsed under its own weight, that was his conclusion, and he was an expert in his field.

I'm going with what he thought because I know for sure he wouldn't have said it if he didn't believe it was true.

DM

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2024, 03:21:55 PM »

My wife's grandfather was a retired engineer/trouble shooter for Pratt & Whitney.  He was hired to come back and do an inspection of the steel that was in the buildings/fire and write a report on it.

He was old school and absolutely didn't believe in BS and I know for a fact no one could pay him to write a "dummy" report.

Long story short, the fueled fire, weakened the steel and the bld. collapsed under its own weight, that was his conclusion, and he was an expert in his field.

I'm going with what he thought because I know for sure he wouldn't have said it if he didn't believe it was true.

DM

Very impressive, to be an expert, how many of these buildings collapsed by jet planes has he investigated?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Drilling Man

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2024, 02:34:48 AM »

DM

Very impressive, to be an expert, how many of these buildings collapsed by jet planes has he investigated?
  I'd say "at least" TWO more than YOU...

What are YOUR credentials that allow you to insinuate, that he's wrong???

List them please...

DM

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2024, 03:57:58 AM »
I don't care to go back and forth
about any of it
I can't help but wonder why so many
have a hard time in 2024 believing that
radical muslims hate all non-muslims
enough to kill as many as they can by
whatever way they can, and that radical
muslims hijacked some jets

I've said it before, and I'll say it once again.
When the battle comes down to raw killing
of each other, there won't be a sideline to
sit on.  You'll have to choose a side and be
totally for it, because the other side won't
allow a traitor to their side to exist.
These "protesters" are apparently too dim
witted to understand that. If something
happened that the goal of a worldwide
caliphate did come about, most of the
"protesters" would be appalled to find that
gays are killed and women are property
no better than livestock and people in an
interracial marriage are considered race
traitors and are killed. There's way more,
but that's all my fingers will allow at the
moment
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2024, 11:44:27 AM »
Here's a clip of the south tower. At about 35 seconds in the vid, you will see what might appear to you as a welders torch where the building is burning. This is thermite folks. This is the exact point where the building will collapse in this vid. If you had any high school science classes, you would know that the debris field would have fallen pretty much straight down, but it didn't. There were explosives involved which is why there was pyroclastic clouds which is only produced from explosives or extreme hot gases, none of which would have been produced by the jet fuel that had long since burned off or paper or wood furniture. If you watched any of the news that day, you would have seen where the media was in the lobby of the south tower. The lobby is pretty much destroyed- why? A fireman comes to explain that the sublevel 2 mechanical floor has been bombed and there's not much left of it- why, the buildings were hit by an airplane. Why would buildings designed with not one but two crumple zones collapse for a total of 4 crumple zones that failed, the only ones in the history of steel buildings? The Empire State building has the same crumple zones yet survived a B25 hitting it. If you believe that there was no outside forces that caused these buildings to fail, then you also believe that physics took the day off. Here's the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6f9Jpfz1Vo

What about this?
Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 View List