Author Topic: what forum do we use?  (Read 575 times)

Offline jeff223

• Trade Count: (0)
what forum do we use?
« on: February 19, 2004, 01:28:58 PM »
do we use this one or the others?

Offline Wlscott

• A Real Regular
what forum do we use?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 01:32:20 PM »
Jeff, for the time being I think you can use both.
You haven't hunted......Until you've hunted the hunters

Offline jeff223

what forum do we use?
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 02:05:09 PM »
will do,thanks

Offline VarmintController

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
what forum do we use?
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 02:37:19 PM »
:D  :D  :D we can use any of these forums. i think most people are using a little bit of both right now. but the new forums are a great tool, as it lets us have more room to post, and lets us post a topic where it best fits.
The Proud Owner Of AMERICAN Made Guns!

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
what forum do we use?
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2004, 07:08:55 PM »
Feel free to use ALL of them. This one will become your NEF/H&R Misc. Discussion and collectors forum or whatever it was asked for  in that other post.

I just have to find out if the folks who specificly asked for this one to stay want it left with same URL meaning it has to stay in a separate section from the others or if you want it to stay in this one?

I can move the other NEF/H&R Forums down in that section and the Marlin Forums up and leave this one where it now is at the top of this section. That would mean they are all in a row even if not in the same section. That would allow them to be together and yet now have to change the URL of this one IF you think folks have made this URL a favorite and might lose you if the URL changes.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Badnews Bob

• Trade Count: (34)
what forum do we use?
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2004, 08:59:45 PM »
:wink: I'm  gonna follow what ever Mr GB puts up.  I like it here and I think he's gonna do us right we just gotta adapt.  I know we can cuzz most of us are old enuff to remember when computers where Buck Rogers stuff anyway :-D
Badnews Bob
AE-2 USN retired

Offline .308

• Contributor
what forum do we use?
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2004, 04:55:11 AM »
Yep Bob, I'm old enough to remember that, and I figger I'm older than you. :( I turned '54' today, yipee. :)

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
what forum do we use?
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2004, 05:12:54 AM »
:D , HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAMAR!!!, is 308 still you badge number? I remember when I was 54, still "on the job" then, lucky enough to retire at 56. Seems I've gone downhill after that, no stress, no one shooting at me to keep me on my toes. No more wrestling around with young, pumped up, drunk or doped up wiseguys, haven't even been run over by a drunk or stabbed again with a dirty set of Herion works since I retired. Oh well I guess all the fun has to end sometime. Oh did I forget? Happy Birthday buddy, say safe and enjoy your day!!!....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley