Author Topic: NEF Customer Service  (Read 3365 times)

Offline skoutfitter

• Trade Count: (0)
NEF Customer Service
« on: February 19, 2004, 03:13:45 PM »
Had a little problem with an order I placed a couple of weeks ago.   Ordered a new hammer, laminate stock and other misc. items.  Order arrived two weeks later and I only live 80 miles from the store probaly should have taken a trip down and picked it up myself.  Anyways the stock had a dent in it, was shipped that way no indication it was damaged in shipping, and the hammer was never shipped or entered into the order.  So I called  expecting some kind of run around but instead they bent over backwards for me.  The women who I had placed the order with remembered me and is issueing a call tag and said to use the other stock until the new one arrives and a new hammer is being sent to me at no charge.  I did not know what to expect from these folks but have to give them credit.  Not only did the woman make it right but also apoligized and admitted to messing up the order.   :wink:
Never forget the Creator who makes it all possible  <><

Offline Big Blue

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
NEF Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 04:11:58 PM »
After the shot they gave us at the forum, they may feel the need to make nice nice. I am glad to hear they were accomidating, but it's no more than should be expected.
Don

Offline Moonlitin

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Avid Poster
NEF Customer Service
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2004, 03:56:20 PM »
I ordered two laminate stocks and received them much sooner than I expected.  The person I spoke with when I placed my order was very pleasent and helpful.

When I opened the box of one of my new Sportsters to swap the stocks, I realized that the hammer extension was missing.  My dealer told me that he would take care of it, blah, blah, blah...I called NEF Customer Service and a couple of days later (free of charge) I had one in my mailbox.  

Like Big Blue already said, I guess that's no more than should be expected, on the other hand...I could have had a much worse experience.

Moonlitin