Author Topic: Fed judge says morning after pill MUST be available to women of ALL ages.  (Read 1213 times)

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
I do not understand the people that want to push this. 
These are the same organice, no hormone in my Free Range chicken and Grass Fed beef but are more than willing to put hormones into children.

Offline BAGTIC

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
What Jesus spoke is the word of God. Everything in the OT and writings in the NT by authors other than Jesus are not necessarily the word of God. They are the words of men. Jesus came to replace what had come before him with a 'new covenant'. He did not come to amend, revise, edit or otherwise modify what had come before. He came to replace it.
Why would we prefer to follow the teachings of Moses and others when we have the teachings of Jesus?  Why follow those who followed Jesus teaching in his name other than what Jesus himself taught?  Paul? John (Revelations). Jesus said to teach only what he had said and what he had done. He warned us to not believe anyone who taught anything different from what he himself had taught. So how did we end up with several hundreds of 'Christian' denominations divided not by the teachings of Jesus but by the teachings of camp followers  preying on Jesus' name and reputation to spread their own ideologies?
The  Hebrews were not even monotheists, believers in one god. They believed in many gods.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
What Jesus spoke is the word of God. Everything in the OT and writings in the NT by authors other than Jesus are not necessarily the word of God. They are the words of men. Jesus came to replace what had come before him with a 'new covenant'. He did not come to amend, revise, edit or otherwise modify what had come before. He came to replace it.
Why would we prefer to follow the teachings of Moses and others when we have the teachings of Jesus?  Why follow those who followed Jesus teaching in his name other than what Jesus himself taught?  Paul? John (Revelations). Jesus said to teach only what he had said and what he had done. He warned us to not believe anyone who taught anything different from what he himself had taught. So how did we end up with several hundreds of 'Christian' denominations divided not by the teachings of Jesus but by the teachings of camp followers  preying on Jesus' name and reputation to spread their own ideologies?
The  Hebrews were not even monotheists, believers in one god. They believed in many gods.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mmmmm..You will have to furnish book, chapter & verse for many of those claims..

Jesus said;
    " “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them"   (Matt 5:17)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)