Author Topic: good day yesterday  (Read 730 times)

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
good day yesterday
« on: April 16, 2013, 01:09:17 AM »
next door neighbor came over and gave me a smith 4 inch 15 and 3 coffee cans of ammo. Ammo wasnt a great deal as i was the one that loaded and gave it to him. But ill take a nice 38 smith free any day.
blue lives matter

Offline Savage

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: good day yesterday
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 01:49:44 AM »
Nice day indeed!
Savage

An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last,

Offline cwlongshot

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (158)
  • Shooting, Hunting, the Outdoors & ATVs
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 01:52:49 AM »
Very nice!!!

Sometimes it pays to be nice to the neighbors!!  We have good ones here too! All but that one busy body down on the corner... She complains about everything! Called the dog catcher twice when my dogs chaced rabbits thru her yard... She don't complain one bit when I plow her drive way so they can get out of the house... ;). I do it cause its the rite thing to do, regardless of her. Her husband is wheel chair bound so I tell my self I do for him. Just like was done for me when I had my heart attack and "they" shoveled and plowed me/us out!

I firmly believe that what goes around comes around, I'm sure your deserving of it Lloyd!!

CW
"Pay heed to the man who carries a single shot rifle, he likely knows how to use it."

NRA LIFE Member 
Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline jhm

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 07:08:42 AM »
     Excellent deal Lloyd, and I get along with my next door neighbor also they live 1/4 mile away  ;)   Jim

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 02:11:56 AM »
I like most everybody---sum just don't like me. LIFE !
It seems to me that you may be harboring a weapon that has a history that you don't want to get caught with. I have a solution ! Send it to me and then you are free of any liability as I don't know you or where you are.
Just sayin.  ;)
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline hillbill

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 12:51:39 PM »
sweet deal! id jus like to have the 3 cans of brass let alone the gun and loaded ammo.you mus be doing sumthin correctly!