Author Topic: NAACP Protests White Free Speech  (Read 1251 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
NAACP Protests White Free Speech
« on: April 16, 2013, 01:34:57 AM »
In Palestine TX, NAACP "protests" white people who fly Confederate flag at private ceremony in cemetary.

Free speech:  Whites Need Not Apply.

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/04/naacp-protests-memorial-in-texas/

Offline Anna

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: NAACP Protests White Free Speech
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 02:28:06 AM »

Well why not ? Everything else about being white is protested or becoming illegal .
Add to that being a Christian and you may as well feed them to the lions .
Plus any other race members that are Christians are brainwashed so you may as well include them
also .  Its starting to become obvious that it isn't so much the guns , the politics , the class envy .
Its that religion because its embodiment of certain morals , traditions , and beliefs are what is
counter to the left and not so much as the race .       

That flag is one of the very few that has ever flown over this country in representation of what
some Americans are or believed in . It has a standing in our country that's as strong as anything that
came before it .With this thinking then why don't they try to ban the Mexican flag from being flown here like it is openly ? Mexico came here and made slaves of the Apache people before the white man.
It has the same stigma attached to it as being a symbol of oppression , slavery , and dominance
by many Native American people here in the SW .     

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 02:37:44 AM »
Well why not ? Everything else about being white is protested or becoming illegal .
Yikes! Could you provide a few examples of this, Anna?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 03:55:52 AM »
White people can't use the "N" word in many places by law. But blacks continue to call each other the "N" word all the time with no consequences.  Whites can't have a beauty contest but other races can. White clubs ( an example is Country Club OF VA.) could not remain closed to voted in only (read all white). But there are black clubs all around.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline vabeachman

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 04:46:44 AM »
Correct Shootall and what about the Black Caucus in Congress, is there a White Caucus?  What about colleges/universities that allow more grants for Blacks than any other race?  What about Affirmative Action?  When one race is given extra rights, it is the same thing to me as giving me less rights.  If one race does not have the same legal rights and government privileges, that to me at least is morally illegal.  All animals are equal, but pigs are more equal kind of thing I guess.
When a boot is on your throat does it matter if is the right boot or left boot?

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 04:50:27 AM »
maybe YT should furnish examples where Black organizations open there membership to whites to meet a law. where Blacks are arrested for names they call whites ?

Offline gstewart44

• Trade Count: (20)
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 05:20:07 AM »
......where Blacks are arrested for names they call whites ?
Can't happen Shootall, at least under this Administrations AttyGenl.     Holder will not bring forth any prosecution of Black on White crimes.   >:(
I'm just tryin' to keep everything in balance, Woodrow. You do more work than you got to, so it's my obligation to do less. (Gus McCrae)

Offline jhm

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 05:49:53 AM »
     Like my dear mother use to say ( it all will come out in the wash )  Remember WE outnumber them.  Jim

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 06:01:35 AM »
White people can't use the "N" word in many places by law.
I'm not aware of any laws that single out white people, with speech restrictions. Perhaps you can provide a link to the relevant statute?
White clubs ( an example is Country Club OF VA.) could not remain closed to voted in only (read all white). But there are black clubs all around.
I wasn't aware there was a law that made it illegal to exclude certain races, but okay to exclude others.

learn something new (?) all the time...
Correct Shootall and what about the Black Caucus in Congress, is there a White Caucus?
Do you think we need a white caucus in Congress, vabeachman?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 06:20:16 AM »
Hey Yellow: Here are two examples:

Gadsden Flag outlawed by NY state community. 

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/index.php?cmd=news.article&articleID=5098

Here in California and even in other states school children have been prohibited by public school administrations from displaying the American flag because it  "offends" the Mexicans. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sheet/post/court-school-can-ban-american-flag-shirts-on-cinco-de-mayo/2011/11/12/gIQABiZ0HN_blog.html

The N-Word example is of course very obvious.  Blacks use the word all the time (Barack Obama's book for example), but it's a fireable offense for whites to use the word. 

It's virtually against the law for white people to have any kind of explicit white organization or to advocate for white racial interests.   Try to form a White Student Union and see what happens to you.   

Offline powderman

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 06:27:19 AM »
maybe YT should furnish examples where Black organizations open there membership to whites to meet a law. where Blacks are arrested for names they call whites ?

SHOOTALL. You mean like the united negro college fund?? Maybe miss black America pageant?? Or the natl black caucus??  ::) ::)
VABEACHMAN. Don't bite friend. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 06:43:01 AM »
Yellowtail doesn't live in the south.  I grew up mostly in the south.  I was young at the time of ML King.  I was in high school when we had the first integration.  Our school didn't have any problems.  Blacks dressed nice and were clean and neat back then.  They really wanted to try.  Today, ironically we have reverse discrimination in the south.  There are many all black clubs.  Whites will start fights or have protest marches if they used the N word, yet when they get mad at each other, they use it all the time.  Yes, they have whites excluded things.  We have BET TV network.  Have you heard of WET network? NO.  Have you heard of a White congressional caucus?  NO, it would be discriminatory.  The company I work for has promoted blacks over more qualified whites all over the state because of black complaints and not to look bad.  The state hires and promotes the same way.  Whites are getting a little tired of the "race" card, and the discrimination card.  We just want to be fair, hire fair, and promote fair. 

It is a fact when they were freed, they didn't know how to take care of themselves for the most part, they therefore became sharecroppers to their old plantation owners.  One reason black women are more educated than black men is after slavery, women were housekeepers, or helped in stores and such, and thus where taught to read by the whites.  By the time the black men started moving up in the world, the Great Depression hit, and they were hit hardest as far as jobs.  They had to move around to find jobs and more young blacks migrated to northern cities.  Well, in the early 1960's 52% of blacks had achieved middle class, now most are back into poverty because of the Federal governments interference and created the "welfare plantation".  Now they just want something for nothing, and use the race card all the time to get their way.  Therefore, they are actually worse off, than when ML King was alive.  There is no real discrimination today, and they have all the perks and benefits.  That is why most whites are conservative in the south.  We see what happened.  Yes, there was discrimination back then, and yes there was problems, but the Feds threw the baby out with the bathwater, and went to far left trying to fix the problem.  Laws fixed the problems, not giveaway programs that created a monster. 

I could see giving them a chance if they were = to a white for the same job, but given a job or promotion with less experience or education just because of affirmative action, no, this isn't fair to anyone. 

Offline vabeachman

• Contributor
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 07:30:13 AM »
Yt, Yes,  I believe any time any political, powerful, bias, federally funded organization that has federal powers to introduce bills that may enacted into law needs either to be counterbalanced.
When a boot is on your throat does it matter if is the right boot or left boot?

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 07:35:34 AM »

I've never heard of the 'Gadsden Flag' - is it the white man's flag, specifically?

Here in California and even in other states school children have been prohibited by public school administrations from displaying the American flag because it  "offends" the Mexicans. 

It's virtually against the law for white people to have any kind of explicit white organization or to advocate for white racial interests. 
virtually against the law isn't the same as illegal, is it?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2013, 07:51:27 AM »

I've never heard of the 'Gadsden Flag' - is it the white man's flag, specifically?

It's virtually against the law for white people to have any kind of explicit white organization or to advocate for white racial interests. 
virtually against the law isn't the same as illegal, is it?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      YT;   Sometimes you surprise me!  I have figured you to be a fairly well versed fellow, so i am surprised that you know nothing about the Gadsden Flag. Perhaps then you are not aware of the Gadsden purchase, which completed the southern boundaries of present day New Mexico and Arizona.  I bet Anna learned that in 7th grade!
  Just for your info, the Gadsden Flag was one of the original US flags, along with "don't tread on me", and has been used by our military ever since .       http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag

NEXT; you seem unaware of the prejudices against Christians.  Not just the prejudices in th eIslamic countries, but in many countries.  Of all entities, the UN is well aware of it , and has made a pronouncement concerning this prejudice:     
   http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/anti-christian-a-socially-acceptable-prejudice    I suppose though, if a person's carriage makes them  not readily recognizable as a Christian, they may not experience such prejudice.

FINALLY;
  You surprise me again, that you are not aware of the slavery perpetrated by the Spanish on Apaches and other tribes.  Who do you think mined the gold for them?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache-Mexico_Wars

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 07:56:45 AM »
White people can't use the "N" word in many places by law.
I'm not aware of any laws that single out white people, with speech restrictions. Perhaps you can provide a link to the relevant statute?Try the hate crime laws you will find such there,
White clubs ( an example is Country Club OF VA.) could not remain closed to voted in only (read all white). But there are black clubs all around.
I wasn't aware there was a law that made it illegal to exclude certain races, but okay to exclude others.

learn something new (?) all the time...
Correct Shootall and what about the Black Caucus in Congress, is there a White Caucus?
Do you think we need a white caucus in Congress, vabeachman?

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 08:01:52 AM »
      YT;   Sometimes you surprise me!  I have figured you to be a fairly well versed fellow, so i am surprised that you know nothing about the Gadsden Flag.
Never heard of Gadsden flag (purchase, yep). But on point with topic - is it a white man's flag, specifically? It was offered as an example of things 'white' being outlawed.

all kinds of things I don't know about white culture, I guess... perhaps you can school me, Ironglow?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 08:10:00 AM »
  Not a "white man's flag".. it is in fact a very patriotic flag, one which has been proudly displayed by our military since our military was born.
  James Gadsden was an American soldier & diplomat and the flag is named for him.  Shown below is the Naval version of the same basic flag.  I suppose ithe snake is shown strung out..because it couldn't very well coil on the surface of the ocean.. or maybe that's a sea snake.. ;) :D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2013, 09:18:26 AM »
Yellowtail doesn't live in the south. 
Yellowtail3 has lived in Texas and North Carolina since Jimmy Carter was in the White House... they're both in The South.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2013, 09:20:35 AM »
I don't think anyone would suggest the slaves had it easy. Nor would anyone with a grain of sense not realize the contribution the slaves made to build America. But these petty  protest will not help those long past slaves nor will it advance the cause of Black people today. Only when they decide to stop the protesting and let the past wounds heal will this country get back on track. It will be a giant step on their part. And should be recognized as such.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2013, 10:06:53 AM »

I would like to see that.   How bout it, yellowtail?  You always tell people to provide examples, which are given to you.   

I get tired of the Negroes calling me cracker, yet I cannot return the sentiment.    They are a protected people.   Please provide an example of a Negro getting prosecuted for calling a white person names.

ST762 
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline Anna

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2013, 01:03:27 PM »
YT;   Sometimes you surprise me!  I have figured you to be a fairly well versed fellow, so i am surprised that you know nothing about the Gadsden Flag. Perhaps then you are not aware of the Gadsden purchase, which completed the southern boundaries of present day New Mexico and Arizona.  I bet Anna learned that in 7th grade!
  Just for your info, the Gadsden Flag was one of the original US flags, along with "don't tread on me", and has been used by our military ever since .       http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag

Actually IG it was in the 4th grade where I learned that in W. Virginia . Then I learned it again when
my dad was stationed in Italy. I was in an English speaking class in that country so even the Italians
knew about this . YT3 do you need a link for that or the name of my teacher ?

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2013, 02:32:24 PM »
this is about 20 minutes away from
my place. this happens a lot, and most of the
folks involved are outside agitators come
to town looking for a fight. the one gent
in the film is from longview, about 90
miles away, most of the rest come from
dallas and houston. old news for those
in the know. ham it up for the camera
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2013, 03:15:14 PM »
I would like to see that.   How bout it, yellowtail?  You always tell people to provide examples, which are given to you.
I'm always happy to provide links/document for things I assert as fact, if they're challenged. You've quoted SHOOTALL's game, not mine.

Actually IG it was in the 4th grade where I learned that in W. Virginia . Then I learned it again when
my dad was stationed in Italy. I was in an English speaking class in that country so even the Italians
Oh, she so clevah!

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2013, 04:17:59 PM »
Yeller come clean, you were in WV for fourth grade!

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2013, 01:06:23 AM »
 ;)
I'm always happy to provide links/document for things I assert as fact, if they're challenged. You've quoted SHOOTALL's game, not mine. you have been challenged  , so can you produce examples ?

Oh, she so clevah!

Offline Anna

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2013, 02:15:39 AM »
Yeller come clean, you were in WV for fourth grade!

Good one 2B lol.  YT3 , at least 2B can come up with something that's original and humorous .

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2013, 05:19:56 AM »
Didn't take long for this one to become another personal bickering session.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.