Author Topic: Are there HIRED anti-gunners commenting on this forum  (Read 2389 times)

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
Re: Are there HIRED anti-gunners commenting on this forum
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2013, 05:35:08 AM »
I read but rarely type on this one forum.
"Hired" caught my eye this AM though. We are not hired to push our agenda, why would anyone else think that "they" ---whoever they are, I am going to make it a point to meet they before I die---I digress; have to be hired to do it.
Folks---paranoia is not bad but it aint a cure either.
Blessings
But they do hire people to call radio stations, they do hire people to push their adgenda, they do hire people to march and protest.  Hundreds were hired to agment the occupy groups and make them seem like a modern woodstock.  When the right turns out it is beacasue we believe in the cause and are not paid to do so,   

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2013, 05:46:30 AM »
Well what is wrong with  little honest disagreement?
 Does it hurt you so badly to hear another opinion? I think that is what we call "discussion".
There is nothing wrong with a discussion on a topic.  Unfortunatly the laft has taken the First amendment of everyone has the right to speak their mind  politically to you have to listen and do what I want. 
And usually a discussion on any topic with a liberal, once emotion is removed and facts are introduced the libers quickly degrades his arguments to name calling and trys to get you to leave the argument by calling you a Homo Phobe, Racists, Close Minded or Wanting to kill the planet.  I would love to have a true discussion wiht a liberal on a few topics and I am willing to listen to their point of view if they will only open their minds and listen to our facts once they set aside their emotion. 

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2013, 06:18:05 AM »
And you see people here saying that anyone who disagrees with their thoughts should be banned from this site, how open minded is that? Mr. vabeachman and I have said we go on liberal sites to hopefully bring a little enlightenment to those misguided souls, but we shouldn't allow them to come here? I think that attitude makes their case that we are bigots.
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.

Offline williamlayton

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2013, 06:20:54 AM »
MC---you have identified a concern----What is your solution?
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline vabeachman

• Contributor
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2013, 06:32:43 AM »
I don't care about the hired anti-gunners.  They aint gonna change my mind.  Maybe I can change their minds.
When a boot is on your throat does it matter if is the right boot or left boot?

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2013, 07:01:00 AM »
I don't care about the hired anti-gunners.  They aint gonna change my mind.  Maybe I can change their minds.

LOL! I wonder how much they get per hr. to spread anti-gun? How about Gun Owner lobby's like the  Second Amendment Foundation, that say it's Okay to have background checks. Is that not selling out?and If we only allowed Republicans with Conservative views on the forum, it would only take a short time for them to start going after each other.The Democraps, libedumbs  or what ever some of you like to call them, would be replaced by Libertarians or Paleo-Conservatives as the new enemy. Actually us  Republicans with Libertarian views are already looked down on by most main stream Republicans.

People love to argue about the weather, religion and politics........................Always have.Always will ;)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline vabeachman

• Contributor
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2013, 07:37:07 AM »
Any person or organization can use whatever symbol/word to market themselves.  I believe in judging by actions.  The Gun Owner lobby I have been aware of.  Definitely not for me.  I have no problem with people expressing their views, but I am free to make my own decisions in what I believe it. 
When a boot is on your throat does it matter if is the right boot or left boot?

Offline dwalk

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2013, 10:08:02 AM »
i'm certain there are, at least, trolls here...and every other firearm, airgun and archery site on the web.

knowing the "Other side" opinions, sometimes, aids...more often, than not, ends up being a head bumping session.

in the end, i have to agree with Micheal Savage: "Liberalism is a disease..."
don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2013, 01:28:46 PM »
But they are the ones that make it seem like more and more real people think that way. 
And they unsderstand that we can influence them and they rotate the people making the calls and reindoctrinate them.  They had one that finally saw the light on Rush's show about 6 years ago.

Offline Anna

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2013, 02:39:01 PM »
The owners of those sites say by doing that it all but stopped this problem and the ones who were
doing it never bothered to rejoin the site .
sounds like the 'problem' is lack of ideological uniformity.

Personally I do believe you are right . Usually those secluded web forums become a boring mixture
of a small group of dudes who talk about the same thing to each other over and over. You see YT3
I am a fair person and if you had read my other post you would see that .
Causeing me to be branded as a liberal or a crazy Christian conservative . I only state things the way
I see them in conjunction to my surroundings . My personal feelings go much deeper than that and
no one here truly knows me or who I am . Anymore than 90% of the other members here know each other . Its only observations on what I see on other sites not what I agree with . Also only
observations on what I see going on here in conjunction to the original thread.

Offline Anna

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2013, 02:53:53 PM »
Perhaps I am a far right wing Christian plant ! If the left can do it why not the right ?
In being fair and defending a known liberals point of view perhaps that is only our brand of confusion ?
Maybe at times I don't see those here on the right being anymore fair than what they accuse those
on the left as being ? Stalemate !!!!
And if we are ever to get a real leader back in the White House we as conservatives need to be better
than that . Because we will never again out number the lefts Leagions of ignorant mind numb
robotic voters who are only there for a vote . Who will one day find their own party no longer has
any use for them as well . Look at what is becoming of the Blacks in this country in favor of the
Latino voteing block ! 

Offline powderman

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2013, 05:56:34 PM »
Liberals are a necessary evil, they are a daily reminder that satan is alive and well. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2013, 09:35:12 PM »
Anna
We KNOW you are a government plant----but like the good looking spies in James Bond movies,  ;) , your welcome.
I have a son in law who is as liberal as any and his facebook is evidence. There must be found common ground and those disagreements must be left alone----in other words he will not change me, nor I, Him----we just get along in the areas we both enjoy.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline Victor3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (22)
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2013, 11:29:47 PM »
 Well, if two people are on an elevator and one of them farts, both know who the offending party is. The non-farter then has a decision; make a big deal out of it or ignore it.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly, one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Sherlock Holmes

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2013, 12:52:20 AM »
I wish the anti-gunners would hire me. But then, they'd read my posts and fire me shortly.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Anna

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2013, 02:47:41 AM »
Anna
We KNOW you are a government plant----but like the good looking spies in James Bond movies,  ;) , your welcome.
I have a son in law who is as liberal as any and his facebook is evidence. There must be found common ground and those disagreements must be left alone----in other words he will not change me, nor I, Him----we just get along in the areas we both enjoy.
Blessings

Oh rats and to think I thought I had it covered up pretty good .  But hay my first car was an old cop
car that actually ran like a bat out of hell and was in real great shape . But if anyone here has ever
owned one of these old black and whites then you know they have their perks as well as
disadvantages . People would stomp on their brakes when they saw me coming and the stoners
would really freak out . Other drivers would let me pass them and cops would always wave at me .

I accually had a guy when I first bought it pull over when I flashed him that I was passing .
Or I would get behind some people in an SUV that you could see them panicking and hideing stuff
in the SUV ! People at school would always ask me " Anna why in the world would you want a car
like that ? " Because it was cheap , good on gas if you kept your foot out of it , well maintained and
reliable they are the best cars you can buy for the money . And they can blow the doors off of
of anything else on the road . Including all those rich kids hot rods that mom and dad bought for
them .

But in those days the parionoid stoner freaks always thought I was a nark if they didn't know me .
Oh well it wouldn't be the first time I've been confused with being a cop or something like that .
But if you have never owned a police interceptor go out and try to buy one . The entertainment
value of the car alone is worth the money  ;D  I do miss it sometimes it was the best car I've ever
owned they are tuff  as a boot and a blast to drive .

Mine was a Fury III but I think the best ones they ever made were the Crown Vic's . Did you guys
know that the factory's will not sell these cars in a police package directly to the public ?
If you've ever owned one then you find out why .  8)

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2013, 03:08:36 AM »

But if you have never owned a police interceptor go out and try to buy one . The entertainment
value of the car alone is worth the money  ;D  I do miss it sometimes it was the best car I've ever
owned they are tuff  as a boot and a blast to drive .
had a 9C1 Caprice for a few years. It was fun, and towed boat well, fast... but a maintenance pig. I was glad to be rid of it.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Anna

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2013, 09:29:59 AM »
Mine was fun but it was hard to keep tires on the rear . It would chirp them everytime it changed
gears even if I wasn't getting on it  ::)
The spotlight was fun too , and the horn sounded like a train was coming .
There was a local guy that got his hands on one of the police Harley's and it had a tricked out engine
also . Now that thing was dangerous to your health .

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2013, 10:05:48 AM »

There was a local guy that got his hands on one of the police Harley's and it had a tricked out engine
A tricked-out Harley engine? I suppose it could keep up with a Japanese 500cc twin, on a good day?

Mine was a Fury III but I think the best ones they ever made were the Crown Vic's . Did you guys
know that the factory's will not sell these cars in a police package directly to the public ?
I'm a Ford guy, but for cop cars of the era (90s) I think the Caprice was better, on the strength of it's engine. The 5.7 litre LT1-powered Chevy was always faster than the 4.6 in the Ford. Both Ford & Chevy cop cars has same engine as non-cop cars... most of the diff was On the downside... that OptiSpark unit was prone to going bad. Irritated me to no end.

Offline Anna

« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2013, 10:34:26 AM »

A tricked-out Harley engine? I suppose it could keep up with a Japanese 500cc twin, on a good day?

I'm a Ford guy, but for cop cars of the era (90s) I think the Caprice was better, on the strength of it's engine. The 5.7 litre LT1-powered Chevy was always faster than the 4.6 in the Ford. Both Ford & Chevy cop cars has same engine as non-cop cars... most of the diff was On the downside... that OptiSpark unit was prone to going bad. Irritated me to no end.

Wasnt the LT1 the same engine the corvette had ? I remember the Impala SS from the 90s and they
were some very hot cars . You bought a new one back then for 25k , and if you found a good one
you will still pay 25k to get it .  I'm a Ford fan also especilly with their trucks , but a Dodge Ram
Diesel is a really good truck . But YT3 the NMSP ordered their 4.6 Crown Vic's with a twin turbo
package with one on each bank and an inter cooler behind the radiator .
Back in the day there was nothing could outrun them unless it came from Italy .
But its all in the handling at those speeds and the Crowns just couldn't cut it .
From gun grabbing plants on the site to really hot cars . Love it !  ;D

Offline Lizzie-6

• Avid Poster
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2013, 03:10:53 PM »
Mine was an ex-highway patrol 1978 Dodge Monaco.  It had a "POLICE INTERCEPTOR * SPECIAL HANDLING CAR" ID plate under the hood, larger anti-sway bars and stiffer springs than the standard production Monacos.  It was powered by a 440 cu in / 7.2L V8 and had a state calibrated speedometer.  Back then, when an ex-patrol vehicle reached 80,000 miles it was sent to the tech shop, made road-worthy, emission compliant, shod in new tires, painted in a solid color and sold at auction.

Mine was light blue and a total sleeper.  I got it for $1200.  A year later, I was rear-ended (barely tapped) while stopped at a signal.  His insurance paid $1800 for a lightly damaged LR quarter panel, deck lid and tail light.  Sold it (before it was repaired) for $850 to a guy that leased cars to the TV/motion picture studios.     
Lizzie-Six

Offline Anna

« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2013, 03:37:04 PM »
Lol , we are going to get in trouble for not staying on topic ! But since we are all plants or undercover
site bashers we may as well come clean and tell what kind of cars we once drove .
Still old cop cars are the best bang for the buck I think I paid $ 300.00 for my Fury and sold it for
$1,000. I would give twice that to have it back again a kids first car that they paid for is always
a fond memory .

Offline Lizzie-6

• Avid Poster
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2013, 07:14:23 PM »
Lol , we are going to get in trouble for not staying on topic ! But since we are all plants or undercover site bashers we may as well come clean and tell what kind of cars we once drove .

Agreed.

Seriously though, if someone knows of an organization that pays US dollars for advancing either  the pro- 2nd Amendment OR anti-2nd Amendment position in online forums, please post their contact information.  I'm available and have recent experience promoting BOTH positions.  I have local references too.  Ironglow, Powderman and Dee can all vouch for me.

Lizzie-Six

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2013, 12:42:56 AM »
Wasnt the LT1 the same engine the corvette had ? I remember the Impala SS from the 90s and they
were some very hot cars .
same motor, except 'Vette version had aluminum heads. The Impala SS was essentially the 9C1 package, but much nicer looking and bucket seats. The seats in the 9C1 had no support, and was on of my least favorite things about out it. I got it because I wanted to tow a boat, and I missed my 5.0 LX.
But YT3 the NMSP ordered their 4.6 Crown Vic's with a twin turbo
package with one on each bank and an inter cooler behind the radiator .
Never heard of such a Ford engine. Usually, police cars have same motors as non-cop cars, but with more alternator capacity, diff cooling/electrics.

Offline Anna

« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2013, 01:56:00 AM »
It was a TEPS add on , it was only seen on a few cars . NM has long straight aways where people
love to nail it . They patrolled around the roads between Roswell and Vaughn which is about
120 miles of nothing . But it was only tried for a little while like I said the cops couldn't handle
the HP and a long duration chase made the cars overheat .
They were designed to get on a speeders rear end real fast . It was mostly the 0-100 thing they were looking at . They even had a couple of them that had blowers installed but they ran into the same
problems with them also. They use motorcycles now , Cafe Racers the Yamaha 1100 and there are
8 cops out of Santa Fe called the Wolf Pack and they run together .

They show up in your town unannounced and start giving tickets and they are attached to the DPS
division so they can stop anything with wheels . When they came here our local Sherrifs dept .
actually apologized to the public for their actions saying they were extremely rude .
And from what I heard they were its like they were all over the place all at once and didn't forwarn
our local LE of anything . NM is not like Texas our highway patrol does not answer to anyone but
Santa Fe . Local LE has no say so in their actions or whereabouts , that's why if you ever got a ticket
from the NMSP you would notice your fine went straight to SF and not some local judge .
NMSP and the DPS are two seperate divisions they do not even drive the same type or color of
cars . DPS troopers are even dressed in paramilitary uniforms looking like a SWAT team .

Where the NMSP still wears the traditional black SS looking uniform they are known for .
The comment in the movie Thelma and Louise when they were stopped by the NMSP .
" OMG , its a Nazi " Pretty well sums it up but there's another story behind that uniform NM had it
first . All they have done out of criticism over that is change to color of the flap over the shirts
pocket to a gray blue shortly after WW2.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2013, 08:09:58 AM »
Lol , we are going to get in trouble for not staying on topic ! But since we are all plants or undercover
site bashers we may as well come clean and tell what kind of cars we once drove .
Still old cop cars are the best bang for the buck I think I paid $ 300.00 for my Fury and sold it for
$1,000. I would give twice that to have it back again a kids first car that they paid for is always
a fond memory .

So why not just stay on topic or start another about cars? Or do you just want to have this one locked?
Lets get it back to subject!
;)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2013, 09:09:32 AM »
We should be just as worried  about the hired uber-gunners and the fiction they promote.  :o

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2013, 11:06:22 AM »
And what fiction might that  be Two Blocked?   Could you elaborate a little?
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Lizzie-6

• Avid Poster
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2013, 11:37:34 AM »
We should be just as worried  about the hired uber-gunners and the fiction they promote.  :o

No need to be worried either way.  Just rest comfortably in the knowledge that we're all here to help, paid or not.
Lizzie-Six

Offline Lizzie-6

• Avid Poster
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2013, 11:46:33 AM »
Lol , we are going to get in trouble for not staying on topic ! But since we are all plants or undercover site bashers we may as well come clean and tell what kind of cars we once drove .
a fond memory.

So why not just stay on topic or start another about cars? Or do you just want to have this one locked?  Lets get it back to subject! ;)

I'm trying to bring it back.  Where's Powderman, Ironman and Dee-man when you really need them.  Have they surrendered this thread to the girls?  Get back into the game gentlemen.  Or do I have to come looking for you?
Lizzie-Six