Author Topic: New Moderators  (Read 874 times)

Offline 10ga.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
New Moderators
« on: February 20, 2004, 03:04:25 PM »
I didn't see another post addressing this so let me be the first to congratulate Wny_Whitetailer and VarmintController on their new jobs as Moderators.
   :toast:  :music:  :drink4:
Paul Corbett
NEF 10ga SB2-MAB 
Handi-Rifle 30-06 Synthetic
H&R 12ga SB2-980 Ultra Slug
S&W .357 Model 586
"Peace Through Superior Firepower"

Offline WNY_Whitetailer

• Look at me I'm white and nerdy
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Working...
    • http://www.dec.state.ny.us/
New Moderators
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2004, 05:48:31 PM »
Thank you very much...I think I will raise 16 ozs of Sam Adams to celebrate...Sounds like a good thing to do.  As a matter of fact...Hold on...I'm gonna grab one right now...

Crack...fizzzz....Ah, that's good stuff...

Gotta love that Sam... :wink:
Patience comes with age and You can't teach common sense

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
New Moderators
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2004, 03:11:46 AM »
I would also like to congratulate WNY_Whitetailer and VarmintController for giving their time to moderate for us. Thanks guys! :grin:
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline VarmintController

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
New Moderators
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2004, 06:49:11 AM »
Gee Thanks guys :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  i just hope we can make this a great forum like the old shotgun forum was. GB gave us all this room to use. and all i could think was, how could i do my part?????? and i decided to take on the task of a moderator, well its not too much of a task, we have some of the best people around on these forums, so i guess this is my thanks to GB, and me doing my part to have  a clean, informative, and FUN board. we all got a great chance from GB to move right in, he sure has made me feel at home. and i want to make sure it does not get ruined. but have no fear guys, i am still the same fun lovin', coyote killin', gun lovin' VarmintController you have all come to know. and by all means, if any of you have anything you want to know about this forum, or have thoughts, or complaints feel free to PM or Email me. and i will do my best to help out. Well Thanks again guys :-D  :-D  :-D
The Proud Owner Of AMERICAN Made Guns!