Author Topic: Big gun show and Outdoor show today  (Read 411 times)

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Big gun show and Outdoor show today
« on: April 20, 2013, 06:27:54 AM »
I'll be running the Sportsman's For Wildlife booth at the gun show today.  I'm going to take some guns in that I have not used in years and that I no longer want.  See if someone wants them more than I do. 

Saw two Buffalo Classics last year that I almost bought.  Been regretting it ever since.  I have always wanted a gun with the globe type sights.  The one with the removable plates in the front sight.  Also would like to find another H&R Trap Door Springfield clone.  I have the Calvery model, and would like the Officers model as well. 
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline redleg11b

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  • Contributor
Re: Big gun show and Outdoor show today
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 03:11:37 PM »
It should be close to over by now, you score?
H&R: .223, 20ga, .357, Sportster LR
Cricket LR