Author Topic: Border sneeking....  (Read 319 times)

Offline ardeekay

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Avid Poster
Border sneeking....
« on: May 09, 2013, 02:11:17 PM »
Please help me.... I heard a rumor that Americans are sneeking accross the border into Mexico for higher paying jobs... Is this true ???
  A retired 'cheesehead ' in Wisconsin....

Offline Anna

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Border sneeking....
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 02:39:42 PM »
Some of the tech jobs and machine shops down there do pay more the problem Mexico has with
its own people is most of them are uneducated or they refuse any change.
Why would they stay in Mexico when they can come here where wages are falling and make more
on welfair or minimum wage. Electrical manufacture in Mexico is booming and its difficult to find
trained and experienced workers there. There are two Mexico's, in some places its like a part of
Germany with the population of Mennonites they have and the other part is what we are getting
up here. Much of southern Mexico uses the Euro as a currency and wouldn't take a dollar if you gave
it to them. As mainstream Mexico modernizes building new factory's the old world Mexican is
being pushed further north and guess where they end up?
In our pockets, Mexico wants nothing to do with them so it ends up being our problem not theirs.
Its a win win situation for Mexico where the southern part of our country is dumbing down for those
their own country wants to do without. Including the gangs let the gringos deal with it they were
stupid enough to let them in. 

Offline FPH

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Border sneeking....
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 04:00:42 AM »
Please help me.... I heard a rumor that Americans are sneeking accross the border into Mexico for higher paying jobs... Is this true ???
  A retired 'cheesehead ' in Wisconsin....

Not much sneaking....at least qualified people are invited to come down