Author Topic: Who is willing to "man up"?  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Mike in Virginia

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Who is willing to "man up"?
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2013, 05:14:55 AM »
ironglow, I respect your question, but I'm not sure you comprehend the true nature of liberals.  They won't "man up" because they cannot.  They can't do anything unless it's screw up.  That's what they do.  It's who they are.  They are the root of the scandals.  They would if the could pour all of the taxpayers' money into research into the mating behavior of a polar bear dung-eating microbe.  They are ALL clueless.  Their brains are fantasy worlds where everything is okay unless it's right.  If it is the correct thing to do, their energy goes into screwing it up.  They are the extreme left wealthy, the minorities, the needy who won't work, the weak and the stupid. 

They get their power from being a massive part of the population.  Individually they are very nearly brain dead.  But as a group, like crabs on a floating corpse, they can do some real damage.  None of them recognize that Obama thrives on lies.  They never will.  Whatever liar or evil politician that runs Democrat this next time, will win.  That just shows how massive they are as a flesh eating disease that will eventually kill us. 

So, no, not one will man up, girl up, or cowboy up.  It ain't in them to do so. 

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2013, 05:34:50 AM »
YOUR guys in Congress did everything that has anything to do with money. I already said I'm disappointed because Obama is not liberal enough, but NO WAY AM I EVER GOING TO AGREE WITH IGGY AND THE REST OF YOU--- YOU ARE WRONG! YOUR DEMAGOGUES NEARLY DESTROYED THE COUNTRY! YOU "man up," and admit that, an maybe we can have some common ground for an intelligent discussion. (But, I'm not holding my breath.)
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2013, 05:37:48 AM »
"Conservatives want people not to even have to think about government. It's kind of like an operating system in a computer. You just want it to work...Liberals want to run the operating system, and they want to use the operating system against you, or their political enemies."

Rush Limbaugh

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2013, 05:41:56 AM »
Actually, us Liberal Progressives do NOT believe in BIG government; we just believe in GOOD government. If you cut government so much it can't do it's job, small government is BAD government.
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2013, 05:55:49 AM »
Actually the wrong group has been asked to "man up" I'm sure most have noticed that:

Economy is coming around
Stock market is going gang busters
Unemployment is down
Osama is gone
Our boys are coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan
Somebody has made an attempt to address run away health care costs
Auto manufacturers are getting healthy
etc.............................................

Yep, definitely the wrong group was asked to "man up"

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2013, 06:26:15 AM »
Good choices ::)

A Republican in Name only that is a Mormon

A Democrat who is more of an Marxist and somewhat Islamic

A Lunatic in CA who is Jewish and acts like an old peacenick with attitude.

YIKES !!
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline LONGTOM

• Trade Count: (391)
  • IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2013, 07:33:58 AM »
Well damn, why don't we just do away with the government all together and everyone fend for them selves.
No one to blame, no taxes to waste on stupid projects or ideas.
If you can't make it on your own, tuff crap, you fail!
Isn't that about the way the US started in the first place.
Seemed to work in the begining.

Sounds far fetched, don't it.
Not that much farther out then some of the wild ideas our so called leaders have come up with.

LONGTOM
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
NRA Member-JAMES MADISON BRIGADE
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member
US OLIMPIC SHOOTING TEAM supporter

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

That my two young sons may never have to know the horrors of war. 

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2013, 07:40:22 AM »
Actually, us Liberal Progressives do NOT believe in BIG government; we just believe in GOOD government. If you cut government so much it can't do it's job, small government is BAD government.
[/quo

I will laugh because that must be a joke!
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2013, 07:41:43 AM »
Actually the wrong group has been asked to "man up" I'm sure most have noticed that:

Economy is coming around As lifted by foreign investments.
Stock market is going gang busters  Until Brenanke stops the presses.
Unemployment is down  Sure, millions have either given up or went on disability.
Osama is gone  But Al Queda lives on, stronger than ever (Of course we have no enemies, at least none that Obama will name)
Our boys are coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan  ..Thoroughly disgusted with the Obama 'rules of engagement" and the Lefties' "social engineering"..
Somebody has made an attempt to address run away health care costs  Yeah! By effectively DOING AWAY with health care..
Auto manufacturers are getting healthy  They would be a lot healthier, had they been allowed to shift for themselves.  Ford did fine WITHOUT government meddling..
etc.............................................

Yep, definitely the wrong group was asked to "man up"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WoW......You seem to actually believe what you're saying !  Remarkable !!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2013, 08:01:51 AM »
Liberal playbook page number whatever: "When in doubt blame the right."
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2013, 09:49:41 AM »
That old blame game has been going on for sometime. The Left blames the Right. The Right blames the left. Problem being................They are both Keeeeerect! But only half right! Never trust a snake. Either head ;)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2013, 10:18:33 AM »
That old blame game has been going on for sometime. The Left blames the Right. The Right blames the left. Problem being................They are both Keeeeerect! But only half right! Never trust a snake. Either head ;)

I'll second that!
Three cheers for the moderates and progressives!   ;)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2013, 10:21:02 AM »
Questions to ask ourselves; 
         If Romney or even McCain would have been elected during their runs would:

1)  Wouls our delegates in Benghazi have been murdered by Islamic terrorists?

2) Would "Fast & Furious" have armed the Mexican cartels?

3) Would the IRS have been harrassing the Tea Parties, Christians, Jews,  patriots, less taxes & government people?

4)  Would we now be cursed with "Obamacare"?

5)  Would our Secy of Defense be afraid to NAME our enemy?

6) Would the massacre at Ft Hood be called "workplace violence"?

7) Would the Keystone pipeline be already built?

8) Would we be on our way to energy independence..perhaps making billions.. selling to the world?

9) Would our coal miners be back to full employment ?

10)  Would the regular freeloaders be demanding their "free cell phones"? Only to complain on their time allowance..

11)  Would 47% of the people be needing food stamps?

12)  Would Israel (the only democratic country in the M.E.), be able to have some trust in us ?

13) Would the troops be hampered by ridiculous "rules of engagement"?

14)  Would our military be hampered with the ridiculous charade called.. "social engineering"?

15) would the Black Panthers who intimidated voter away from the polls in Philadelphia, have been brought to justice.

16)  Would either Romney or McCain have blowed many hundreds of billions on failed "green energy" crap?

17)  Would either have turned violent, illegal alien felons loose upon OUR streets?

18)  Would they have given billions in tanks and airplanes to the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt?

19)  Would they be sticking their nose into Syria?

20) Would there be any debate about putting the terrorists on trial in Gitmo?

21)  Would spending have decreased ?

22)  Would there be less division and rancor in the U S?

23)  Would taxes have decreased?

There's 23 questions... with many more left unspoken..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lizzie-6

• Avid Poster
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2013, 05:32:22 PM »

ironglow, I respect your question, but I'm not sure you comprehend the true nature of liberals.  They won't "man up" because they cannot.  They can't do anything unless it's screw up.  That's what they do.  It's who they are.  They are the root of the scandals.  They would if the could pour all of the taxpayers' money into research into the mating behavior of a polar bear dung-eating microbe.  They are ALL clueless.  Their brains are fantasy worlds where everything is okay unless it's right.  If it is the correct thing to do, their energy goes into screwing it up.  They are the extreme left wealthy, the minorities, the needy who won't work, the weak and the stupid. 

They get their power from being a massive part of the population.  Individually they are very nearly brain dead.  But as a group, like crabs on a floating corpse, they can do some real damage.  None of them recognize that Obama thrives on lies.  They never will.  Whatever liar or evil politician that runs Democrat this next time, will win.  That just shows how massive they are as a flesh eating disease that will eventually kill us. 

So, no, not one will man up, girl up, or cowboy up.  It ain't in them to do so.

Mike:
I'm not sure you understand the question that was asked in the OP.  Please re-read your posting which I have quoted here.  With all due respect -  if it wouldn't be too much trouble - MAN-UP!
Lizzie-Six

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2013, 12:57:11 AM »
Oops!  I missed another scandal, but that is not hartd to do...there being so many..
    The Rajah has attacked our 2nd amendment..they have attacked the 4th amendment..  with spy drones ..that is of course, the amendment against search nad seizures.  Speaking yesterday, Rand Paul said they even have pushed through a bill which gives the prez the right to jail an American indefinitely, on an accusation..or kill him with a weaponized drone.
   Now our 1st amendment is being attacked:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2328031/Report-Justice-Department-targeted-TWO-Fox-News-reporters-producer-talking-government-sources.html

One mob style , Chicago Thuggery trick after another..