Author Topic: Diamond K Brass Company - Voice your opinion.  (Read 3384 times)

Offline twofromMARCH

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Diamond K Brass Company
Diamond K Brass Company - Voice your opinion.
« on: May 21, 2013, 08:56:25 AM »
This thread is intended to promote a dialogue between Graybeard subscribers and Diamond K Brass.  Whether it be to share your ordering experience good or bad, or to provide suggestions or criticisms for the site, DKB would like to hear from those who want to share.  DKB is a father son company started in 2010 form Colorado and Arizona.  We are still growing as a company and all feedback helps us grow into a more accommodating to our customers needs.

Offline cooter74

• Contributor
Re: Diamond K Brass Company - Voice your opinion.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 02:52:24 AM »
You are a gouger and I will never trade with you!

Offline twofromMARCH

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 06:58:47 AM »
You are a gouger and I will never trade with you!

The DKB prices reflect the prices they acquire the brass for and the labor it costs to sort that brass, as well as the premium quality of our product.  We have tens of thousands of satisfied customers and I am sorry you feel that way.  Thank you for voicing your opinion.

Offline Reason_Please

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 09:41:17 AM »
I ordered from Diamond K last night and got a message from a woman in the office thanking me for my order this morning, which was nice in that I hardly ever hear a human voice from most companies.  She said it was shipping out today but we will see if it is as fast as she says.  Prices on 5.56 military were typical, will update with quality when my brass arrives.

Offline twofromMARCH

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2013, 06:44:57 AM »
I have noticed that Diamond K Brass prices have come down considerably. Still what I consider high, but not price gouging in my opinion. It looks like the owner/manager is trying his best to satisfy customers too. Kudos to DKB for listening to the customers and responding positively. 

Good Luck and Good Shooting

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback.  Luckily for everyone, the market for raw brass from ranges and recycle yards are falling slightly (mainly for pistol ranges and brass but some rifle here and there) so we are able to loosen up pricing on what we think are the common rounds.  Since we are small team of about 8 or so on average, specialty sorts that require more labor to provide are higher in price but we hope to provide those looking for those common calibers at a good price, 48 hour shipping, and with 100% guaranteed quality.  Thanks again.

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (67)
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 08:43:50 AM »
Talked to a buddy of mine a little bit ago , his order from DK came in , it was 45 GAP and some 5.7x28 , the gap cleaned up nicely ( like New ) while the 5.7 has a strange color to it , I told him to check some of his factory 5.7 brass and it looks the same , must be the alloy that was used for those case's .

All in all , he is very pleased with what he got and is getting ready to order some more from them , looks like their getting back to normal now that the mad / panic rush it slowing down .

stimpy
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline twofromMARCH

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 06:53:39 PM »
First Weekend of June Sale![/font]
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $200.00.  Enter in the name of everyones' favorite DKB employee - Tammy - in the coupon code section before checking out to receive discount.  [/font]

Offline tomtomz

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Avid Poster
  • Loaded for Bear!
    • Liberty!
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 06:28:22 PM »
I decided to give DK a chance so I ordered brass from them, heard nothing in 48 hours so I e-mailed, waited, left a VM and finally get a message from DK and a sob story and some excuses.
This isn't going well or smoothly. We'll see what shows up for delivery.

Offline tacklebury

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (12)
  • Central Michigan
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 11:11:34 AM »
I had no issues with my two purchases.  I got some once fired .45 Colt for a reasonable price and some .357 magnum.  Both orders were prompt and as stated.  My ONLY complaint is that they did have some of the colt brass that has the cannelure in the brass.  I don't like that, but there was only a couple.
Tacklebury --}>>>>>    Multi-Barrel: .223 Superlite, 7mm-08 22", .30-40 Krag M158, .357 Maximum 16-1/4 HB, .45 Colt, .45-70 22" irons, 32" .45-70 Peeps, 12 Ga. 3-1/2 w/ Chokes, .410 Smooth slugger, .45 Cal Muzzy, .50 Cal Muzzy, .58 Cal Muzzy

also classics: M903 9-shot Target .22 Revolver, 1926 .410 Single, 1915 38 S&W Break top Revolver and 7-shot H&R Trapper .22 6" bbl.

Offline Smokin Joe

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 02:03:46 PM »
I received a bag of 100 308 Win a couple of days ago. They were advertised as trimmed, sized and tumbled.
The brass arrived in excellent shape, exactly as advertised.
 I'll certainly do business with them again.
Deo duce, ferro comitante
With God as my leader and my sword as my companion