Author Topic: McCain ..Obama..stay the &%#@ out of Syria..  (Read 1048 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
McCain ..Obama..stay the &%#@ out of Syria..
« on: May 28, 2013, 09:39:10 AM »
  You guys stay out of that garbage hole..  If we aid either side, we are aiding the enemy!
  Haven't enough of our young people died for that God-forsaken bunch of troublemakers ..Warring troublemakers who will always be fighting each other?
  Haven't you learned from Egypt, the Muslim Brotherhood .. and how about  Libya?

Tell you what!  Don't mess with our troops..You two adventuresome guys just strap on your gear, grab your gun and "have at it!"   Give our troops a rest.
  You both bellyache about how war has put us into great debt..when at least one, maybe both of you guys keeps spending like there is no tomorrow..

You guys want war..go fight it yourself !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: McCain ..Obama..stay the &%#@ out of Syria..
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 12:35:47 PM »
  Dunno TM;
       But I wouldn't take any news agency originating in Teheran, Iran as 100%  gospel truth..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 02:01:56 PM »
  Dunno TM;
       But I wouldn't take any news agency originating in Teheran, Iran as 100%  gospel truth..

Are there any a person can trust 100% ?
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 04:26:01 AM »
Ironglow, I couldn't agree more that we should stay the heck out of that cesspool.  After the 9-11 ordeal, I said the only way we should have involved our military in the Middle East was to nuke em and I'm even more sure of it now.
Swingem

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 07:09:31 AM »
So does this look like Spain in the 30's
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 08:47:21 AM »
Ironglow, I couldn't agree more that we should stay the heck out of that cesspool.  After the 9-11 ordeal, I said the only way we should have involved our military in the Middle East was to nuke em and I'm even more sure of it now.

Who do you think we should have nuked first? Personally I like the.....stay out of others affairs attitude.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2013, 10:11:14 AM »
Is this why troops are being drawn out of Iraq and Afghanistan? So they will be more ready to deploy to some other M.E. armpit like Syria to fight and die? Good thing El Presedente is a Nobel Peace Prize winner and would never allow something like that to happen on his watch ::)
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2013, 12:23:06 PM »
If we just let those dictators & terrorists fight it out..and kill each other off, perhaps then Israel will get more of it's "promised land" back by default! ;) ;D

Offline magooch

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2013, 08:28:23 AM »

Who do you think we should have nuked first? Personally I like the.....stay out of others affairs attitude.

We have the capability of doing a simultaneous operation.  And yes I would prefer to stay out of other county's affairs, but some of them seem to have a tough time leaving us alone.  Remember 9-11 and an endless number of other attacks on our ships, embassies, airplanes, etc. , etc?
Swingem

Offline powderman

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2013, 12:24:29 PM »
Botth syria and obummers muslim brotherhood, uhhhhh, I mean rebels, are our enemies. We have NO FRIENDS in that fight. Obummer supports his brothers, mccain is just stupid. Muslims are killing muslims, LEAVE THEM ALONE, it will be less to fight later. Obamas brotherhood will win out, he will see to it. It's just one more step for imam obama to unite the muslim world with ONE VOICE, HIS muslim brotherhood. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2013, 04:06:33 PM »
If we just let those dictators & terrorists fight it out..and kill each other off, perhaps then Israel will get more of it's "promised land" back by default! ;) ;D
He-haw,,,ha-ha-ha, ooowee!!.  That's a good one, IG, good one..... ;D ;D :o
..TM7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  I thought it was pretty good too..thanks!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2013, 04:11:17 PM »

We have the capability of doing a simultaneous operation.  And yes I would prefer to stay out of other county's affairs, but some of them seem to have a tough time leaving us alone.  Remember 9-11 and an endless number of other attacks on our ships, embassies, airplanes, etc. , etc?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Either side is not our friend..  Assad has kept the  terrorists more or less in line, or was very clever covering his tracks.  It's not likely the ones attacking him would do so.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2013, 05:13:09 PM »

Sure we do! Others also have.......Russia, China, and a couple of others on a smaller scale.Good defensive weapons! Knowing what we have at the standby keeps the wolves from the door. As bad as my memory is,(I do remember} what happened in NY. The people who lost their lives and family's who will forever be affected by what happened.
I also remember those flying the planes "According to our leaders and press" were mostly Saudi's.I'm still having a hard time seeing why Iraq.......Not Saudi Arabia was a chosen target to launch an attack on. Sad as it is.........Us peons, both here and in those countries we have troops in, or are about to, have NO say so in the matter.We're just cannon fodder to be used as they see fit.
We do have some power at the polls, but choose to not use it to remove people like the Clintons, MCcains, Obama's and Bushes.For the most part people who vote are like sheep, and these folks know how to shepherd them.
There can only be one reason for being involved in that part of the world, and it ain't about spreading Democracy. It's about controlling that nasty looking, black smelly stuff under the sand :o . Anything else is spreading BS. "IMHO"

Offline cooter74

• Contributor
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2013, 12:39:31 AM »
I would say Obama is trying to give the Muslim brotherhood another country over there.
   But as long as Israel is there to keep stirring the pot it will never get any better!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 01:06:08 AM »
  Cooter..Just FYI;
  Israel would just as soon let the pot cool off.  They would be most happy if their neighbors would decide to be peaceful and leave Israel out of their fights.  Israel has done very well in science, agriculture, medicine, technology, and all sorts of innovations, in spite of having crazy, warlike, neighbors.
   Blaming Israel for their neighbors acting like jackasses is like blaming a Wisconsin housewife because millions are jumping the fence on our southern border..and some are even doing that. 
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

11The angel of the Lord also said to her:
  “You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,a
for the Lord has heard of your misery.
12He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
towardb all his brothers.”  (Genesis 16:11,12)

Offline magooch

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2013, 04:30:28 AM »

Sure we do! Others also have.......Russia, China, and a couple of others on a smaller scale.Good defensive weapons! Knowing what we have at the standby keeps the wolves from the door. As bad as my memory is,(I do remember} what happened in NY. The people who lost their lives and family's who will forever be affected by what happened.
I also remember those flying the planes "According to our leaders and press" were mostly Saudi's.I'm still having a hard time seeing why Iraq.......Not Saudi Arabia was a chosen target to launch an attack on. Sad as it is.........Us peons, both here and in those countries we have troops in, or are about to, have NO say so in the matter.We're just cannon fodder to be used as they see fit.
We do have some power at the polls, but choose to not use it to remove people like the Clintons, MCcains, Obama's and Bushes.For the most part people who vote are like sheep, and these folks know how to shepherd them.
There can only be one reason for being involved in that part of the world, and it ain't about spreading Democracy. It's about controlling that nasty looking, black smelly stuff under the sand :o . Anything else is spreading BS. "IMHO"

Let me see if I understand this.  Our country was attacked by al Qaeda, so we should have ignored that and not retaliated on Afghanistan where they were headquartered and I realize the Iraq situation was a bit more complicated, but nevertheless needed to be addressed.  Say what you want, but I am 100 percent sure that no matter who would have been President at the time, Iraq was going to be challenged and the result would have been more, or less the same.  The world is a better place without Saddam and his evil offspring.  I have stated many times that we should never send conventional forces when one well placed bomb would suffice.  Well maybe two well placed bombs.  The one good thing that Harry Truman did.
Swingem

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2013, 08:59:29 AM »
As long as you are prepared to see some big "mushrooms" appearing in one or two of your cities, go ahead with you "nuking" idea.

The alternative strike back could be biological, much less infrastructure damage but could take a terrible toll on lives and if we the peons are lucky, it could  affect the warmongers themselves.

Offline powderman

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2013, 03:21:49 PM »
I would say Obama is trying to give the Muslim brotherhood another country over there.
   But as long as Israel is there to keep stirring the pot it will never get any better!

Cooter. First part of your post is right, 2nd part wrong. Most muzzie nations are against syrias assad. He is intentionally trying to draw Israel into the war to force the  other muzzie nations to back HIM against Israel. Thats the only way he can keep power with obummer backing his muslim brotherhood, uhhhhhh, I mean rebels. Wouldn't surprise me to see assad use WMD against Israel to draw them in. If he does, I'm betting that damascas will cease to exist, just as Ezekial prophesied in the Bible. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline cooter74

• Contributor
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2013, 02:53:30 AM »
No one has to draw Israel into a war. If they think they can steal some more land they will attack.

Offline powderman

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2013, 04:46:33 AM »
No one has to draw Israel into a war. If they think they can steal some more land they will attack.

Cooter. The land was stolen From Israel many years ago after God gave it to them They just now are taking it back, as it should be. They are Gods people, muslims are satans. You might check your Bible to learn more about it. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2013, 06:34:11 AM »

You're going to get spanked for that remark ;)

The local Israeli Defense team will get active shortly.

See what I meant, another repeat of the "Divine" land broker deal.Perhaps the previous landowner didn't pay his taxes.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2013, 08:13:27 AM »
The only thing to me that makes sense is to stay the heck out of the politics of other countries. Try and take care of the problems and problem causers we have here.So far we haven't been very good at doing that.
The bad guy excuses we like to use is pointless. Most with the ability to think for themselves know the (REAL) reason for being there.If someone invented a device today that would vaporize all people on the planet that were bad, the only ones left tomorrow morning would be 12 year olds or younger.Might even be a few children from Muslim countries left ;)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2013, 04:44:27 AM »
Dunno hunter
I think you may have to lower the age.

Offline RevJim

• A Real Regular
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2013, 02:36:44 AM »
 Well, today "The President" made the announcement that the US was going to supply weapons to the so-called rebels (which should make the Benghazi 'suspected arms supply gone wrong "pre-emptive") God help us all...as we watch all the ducks line up for a real dust-up. As usual, I was not consulted in this matter...they just up and made the decision w/o me! I get the impression the govt doesn't take my opinions seriously... :-X