Author Topic: Sen Lautenberg, NJ dies..  (Read 404 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Sen Lautenberg, NJ dies..
« on: June 03, 2013, 12:10:27 PM »
  Now Chris Christie has to pick his replacement.  ...And now is the time to get an idea what Christie really is!  Will he appoint a small govt, low tax & values replacement..or will he appoint a leftie "wolf in sheep's clothing"?
   Right now; Christie can either fish , or just cut more of the same old bait!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline dwalk

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Sen Lautenberg, NJ dies..
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 07:21:05 PM »
i speak truly when i say i applaud his service during WWII.

i do not applaud his political service.

RIP

don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 03:07:02 AM »
  Now Chris Christie has to pick his replacement.  ...And now is the time to get an idea what Christie really is!
Despite the occasional satisfying rant against big gov't types, fact is... Christie is a northeaster Joisey type, and no friend of to gunowners. He can't shake his Joisey character.

RIP Lautenberg, and condolences to his family. And yes, thanks for his service - but then,  many of us have served. That's not all that remarkable.
Lautenberg was no friend of mine, or of gunowners, and he sucked up to LE and feminazis... which makes him a scoundrel in my book, politically-speaking.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 04:56:34 AM »
Moms Mabley had it right when she said don't speak badly of the dead.  As for the Lout--he's dead--good.
Swingem

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 10:52:58 AM »
Christie has proven himself to be "presidential" by deciding to hold a special election.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/04/18752076-with-special-election-decision-christie-helps-himself-too?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=1

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 10:41:04 AM »
Christie has proven himself to be "presidential" by deciding to hold a special election.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/04/18752076-with-special-election-decision-christie-helps-himself-too?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He's proven himself "cowardly" by pushing the decision onto a delayed special..  This also proves he can aspire no higher than New Jersey.. unless the Dems want to run him..  ..But somehow, I don't believe even the Dems want a man with no convictions..

Christie decided to sit on his fat butt...and "cut bait"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)