Author Topic: Calif. Hispanics Name Grade SChool After Convicted Murderer  (Read 1761 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
What kind of people would name a grade school after a convicted murderer?  Hispanics, that's who.

California Hispanics in Salinas have a new Mexican city council man and they have named a new elementary school after a 19th century armed robber and convicted murderer, named  Tiburcio  Vasquez.   He was convicted of murder in the 1800's.  Now the Hispanics have put him up as a role model and named a grade school after him.

Isn't this inspiring?  When the Mexicans overrun your town, they can re-name your schools after Mexican killers and your kids can have Mexican killers as a role models too.   This is what you have to  look forward too if amnesty is granted to these "people."   

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-salinas-bandit-controversy-20130618-dto,0,7311467.htmlstory

Offline Anna

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Calif. Hispanics Name Grade SChool After Convicted Murderer
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 12:58:10 PM »
What kind of people would name a grade school after a convicted murderer?  Hispanics, that's who.

California Hispanics in Salinas have a new Mexican city council man and they have named a new elementary school after a 19th century armed robber and convicted murderer, named  Tiburcio  Vasquez.   He was convicted of murder in the 1800's.  Now the Hispanics have put him up as a role model and named a grade school after him.

Isn't this inspiring?  When the Mexicans overrun your town, they can re-name your schools after Mexican killers and your kids can have Mexican killers as a role models too.   This is what you have to  look forward too if amnesty is granted to these "people."   

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-salinas-bandit-controversy-20130618-dto,0,7311467.htmlstory

Well look at Pancho Villa him and his gang attacked and killed innocent people in Columbus NM.
Even his own kind who didn't have the money to give him.
It became so bad that General Pershing was sent into Mexico to stop him.
And Pancho is the number one Mexican hero. By the way this was the first time the airplane was
ever used to drop bombs or strafe ground troops.
These people are a violent culture anyway, all you need is a police scanner around these border
states to know this is true. In Southern California Mexican gangs target innocent blacks as part of
the Re Conquesta movement in that state. 

Offline lgm270

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 01:05:34 PM »

Well look at Pancho Villa him and his gang attacked and killed innocent people in Columbus NM.
Even his own kind who didn't have the money to give him.
It became so bad that General Pershing was sent into Mexico to stop him.
And Pancho is the number one Mexican hero. By the way this was the first time the airplane was
ever used to drop bombs or strafe ground troops.
These people are a violent culture anyway, all you need is a police scanner around these border
states to know this is true. In Southern California Mexican gangs target innocent blacks as part of
the Re Conquesta movement in that state.

I'm very familiar with the race war being waged against blacks by Mexicans here in LA County.  Of course it's not "racism" because it does not involve  dirty rotten white people.

I read this story in today's LA Times and could hardly believe my eyes.  These "people" never cease to amaze!  The continually  complain about their kids' poor performance in school, blame white racists for it (even after white people have been completely driven  out of the community) ....and then they name their school after a convicted murderer.   

It's time to bring  back racially segregated schools.  Blacks can name their schools after OJ Simpson and Mumia Abu Jamal and HIspanics can name their schools after Fidel Castro and Che Guevara or whatever Mexican killer they like to hold up as a role model.   With racially segregated schools, white kids could at least have a chance at a good education not ruined by "underperforming minorities" and racially motivated  anti-white violence.

Offline Anna

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 01:21:27 PM »
They are a VERY violent culture.I'm not saying they are all violent but the base of their culture is.
And they are without a doubt the most racist people I have ever seen.
They force whites, blacks and Asians out of their community's by shear numbers. They end up
controlling the local job markets. They inundate medical and social programs with their own people
so only they qualify for anything. Kids other than them are afraid to go to school they are threatened
and singled out for bullying. If they are young white girls they are to go out with only one of them so the white makes usually end up leaving the area after high school .
To even find a job in an area that has only 5% unemployment. But it isn't whites or blacks getting
these jobs no sir it sure isn't.

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 03:19:11 PM »
They are a VERY violent culture.I'm not saying they are all violent but the base of their culture is.
They force whites, blacks and Asians out of their community's by shear numbers. They end up
controlling the local job markets. They inundate medical and social programs with their own people
so only they qualify for anything. Kids other than them are afraid to go to school they are threatened
and singled out for bullying. If they are young white girls they are to go out with only one of them so the white makes usually end up leaving the area after high school .
To even find a job in an area that has only 5% unemployment. But it isn't whites or blacks getting
In the jobs around here if you hire one they will try to get anophter one hired and then the two of them will work togetehr to drive out others to get more hired to a point that the whole staff will only speak Spanish.  I avoid those places. 

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 03:40:36 PM »
i'm not surprised at all.
here locally the largest clothing store
in the neighborhood sells truckloads
of che and arellano felix t-shirts and
others i'm not familiar with.
mexican drug lords and terrorists.
the new heroes.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline lgm270

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 07:52:03 AM »
The irony is that Hispanics are always weeping and wailing about "gang violence" blah, blah, blah.  Then they name their school after a murderer.  These people are nuts. ???

Online gypsyman

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 05:09:04 PM »
I don't think nuts, stupid yes.And you know the old saying, ya can't fix stupid! :( gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 05:13:20 PM »
won't be long until there's a
charles manson school or maybe
a richard ramirez school since he
just died.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Anna

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 02:36:29 AM »
In the jobs around here if you hire one they will try to get anophter one hired and then the two of them will work togetehr to drive out others to get more hired to a point that the whole staff will only speak Spanish.  I avoid those places.

Its that way here also and you can't convince people about it going on until they experience it
themselves. Company's say where they screwed up is making one a manager, once you let that
cat out of the bag your going to play hell ever getting it back in.
You have to hire a Hispanic to fire a Hispanic and they will hire only cousins or friends. And if one
ends in your HR department you are in big trouble. Even if you are a causation or a black and find
yourself lucky enough to get hired they will gang up on you and do everything they can to make
you look bad. A girl in Santa Fe told me that reverse discrimination is the biggest problem this
state is facing right now, its out of control. With all the pandering to Hispanics going on its difficult
to get a case to court. They cover each others backs yet they will bad mouth a blue streak about
each other. But if your not one of them do not even go there it isn't your place to say a word.

Mechanics that have to work around them say their tools started to come up missing, their work
left overnight is sabotaged. Like bead blast media poured into the oil pan of an engine they were
working on, or service reports they filled out disappearing and never filed. Drilling Rigs or pulling
units are exceptionally dangerous, seasoned workers say they never had any problems for years
until they got with a Hispanic crew. We're not making this up people you can defend them all you
want but this is really happening and it will eventually end up effecting you also.
White girls drop out of school or skip classes all of a sudden and are called just bad girls where
before there was no problem. But they open up to our counselors and tell them the threats and
intimidation had gotten so bad they feared for thier safety. But no one is willing to call it for what it
is. Its out and out reverse racism but if we say anything about it then its us who are the racist.

But what can you do when there is nothing you can do? Force a 16 year old girl to go back into a
situation where she was threatened with a knife in the bathroom? And she is afraid to name names
because our system is going to force her to go back yet no one will do anything to stop it?
Force her into summer school? I excused two girls from this because out of 42 kids they were the
only white and black girls there and they were only there because they were afraid to go to school.
I get them approved for online if I can and for those who don't believe this is going on in this country
guess what? Thier grades and attendance drastically improves I've even had their parents personally
thank me or thier counseler for doing this. Like the land line thread here, public schools have reached
a point that they are useless and can't even keep control of themselves much less assure any safety.

And school buses? You may as well send your kid to the state pen on murderers row as put your
child on one of these things. I'm going to say it, its the Mexicans plain and simple as in reference to
a country they are from. If you think what I'm saying is bad you ain't seen nothing until you see
what happens to the Chicano kids or their parents who are trying to get a job. They may as well
roll over and play dead because they don't stand a chance. Born and raised here they want nothing
to do with Mexico and they like the rest of us are sick of having Mexico shoved down our throats.

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2013, 10:04:19 AM »
To bad ol Charlie Manson is an American,,,
We could have a CHARLES MANSON HIGH  if he was Mex or Muzzy!

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 02:58:46 PM »
Don't give Gov Moon Beem any ideas.

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 04:12:40 PM »
or the ted bundy memorial women's center. . . .
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Anna

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2013, 01:24:51 PM »

Gov. Moon Beem lol!! Is that anything like a Moon Bat?  ;D

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2013, 03:01:29 PM »

Gov. Moon Beem lol!! Is that anything like a Moon Bat?  ;D
I have no Idea what a Moon Bat is.
But a few of the talk radio hosts call him that.  All the Hippy crap that sounds good but will never and has never worked in all of history. 
When Jerry Brown was the Mayor of Oakland the school became so bad that another agancy had to take over.  The warped thinking of then Mayor Brown is what caused the failure of the school system and all he wants to do it more of the same.
The Bullet train to nowhere. 
Since the 101, the 5, the 15 and the 99 are the major North South freeways in CA and the there are a few East West freeways that connect San Francisco and Sacramento and the ones that connect LA to Riverside and San Barnardino.  And with Air Fair at about $100 a flight from LAX , John Wayne, Bob Hope, Ontario to San Franscico or Sacramento.  The governer coulod have subsidized the flights to $1 for all California Residents for the next 100 years and the State would spend less than this silly high speed rail system that really does not go inbetween the cities he says it does or will.  Even with the hastle of the airports you have about a 3 hour trip from La to SF and the high spped train will take about 5 hours or more.  Or about the same time it takes to drive and you will have your car, stop when you want and beable ot pull over and eat what you want. 
Maybe Walt Disney was Right and the Mono Rail was the future.  We could build Mono rail systems to run 30 feet over the freeways at ultra high speed  and loop them based on the freeways.  The 101  from the LA Beach to SF, from SF along the 80 to Sacramento .  Along the 5 freeway to Sacramento from LA and from LA to San Diego and all at a lower cost than the Bullet train.  That is not going to cut down on the amount of cars that drive the freeways.  But that would not put the state in enough debt, and we need more and more taxes taken from the people of the state so they are more and more dependant on government.   

Offline Anna

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2013, 03:28:39 PM »
What we need is a workable aqueduct system. If we can build super highways connecting the country
then a water distribution system is very doable. Places experiencing floods could route some of that
water to places experiencing a drought. Pipeline company's are very savvy in doing this and the
beautiful lakes in Texas wouldn't be so low as they are now.
The lakes and reservoirs are already in place and this would triple agricultural production.
But who am I to say when the other republic 2000 years ago didnt have any problem in doing this.     
And without the use of pumps so what did they know that we don't? Well for the longest time
concrete was one of them and ours still isn't as good as theirs was. 

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2013, 01:03:02 PM »

I remember a good LA Times article that said the U.S. media was run by Jews.  Hmmm...I'll have to have a look at this article.  Maybe it is also a good one. 

The important thing to remember, the bottom line, is not, "Oy Vey, the hispanics are beating up on poor whites or are getting ready to."  The important thing to remember is, like Middle East politics, what we are seeing with the whole issue of hispanics in America is the immigration issue and, like the Middle East issue, the real issue or what we have is a Jewish/Gentile conflict.  Why are hispanics increasing in numbers across America?  They are here because of Jewish activism.  As long as we don't address that issue, the Jewish/Gentile conflict, then we are avoiding the root cause of the problem. 

And remember: illegal immigrants displace working class Americans.  Legal immigrants displace middle class Americans.  The new immigration bill is designed to increase both, which is bad for all Americans, except the few who benefit by the majority's demise. 
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline Anna

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2013, 02:58:22 PM »

I remember a good LA Times article that said the U.S. media was run by Jews.  Hmmm...I'll have to have a look at this article.  Maybe it is also a good one. 

The important thing to remember, the bottom line, is not, "Oy Vey, the hispanics are beating up on poor whites or are getting ready to."  The important thing to remember is, like Middle East politics, what we are seeing with the whole issue of hispanics in America is the immigration issue and, like the Middle East issue, the real issue or what we have is a Jewish/Gentile conflict.  Why are hispanics increasing in numbers across America?  They are here because of Jewish activism.  As long as we don't address that issue, the Jewish/Gentile conflict, then we are avoiding the root cause of the problem. 

And remember: illegal immigrants displace working class Americans.  Legal immigrants displace middle class Americans.  The new immigration bill is designed to increase both, which is bad for all Americans, except the few who benefit by the majority's demise.

Jews are the cause of Mexican gangs beating up and murdering people?  Even there own kind who
are born here? Hummmm
And its all related to whats going on in the Middle East?  I'm going to go along with the Chicanos.
Its the wets as they call them being allowed to stay here and cause all the trouble they want to.
I don't think ive ever even met a Jewish or Muslim Mexican before.
But ive sure met a lot of them that need to be behind bars or deported.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2013, 05:13:18 PM »

Jews are the cause of Mexican gangs beating up and murdering people?  Even there own kind who
are born here? Hummmm
And its all related to whats going on in the Middle East?  I'm going to go along with the Chicanos.
Its the wets as they call them being allowed to stay here and cause all the trouble they want to.

Jews lobbied extensively for open borders.  The day after Prop. 187 passed in California, the LA Times reported that there were only two groups who opposed the proposition, Latino's and Jews.  No surprise.  I can understand Latino's supporting public assistance for illegal aliens.  But why Jews?  Because they are humanitarian and care about the poor?  If that was true, then why did they reject Ethiopian Jews coming to Israel? The reason Jews lobby for open borders for America is because Jews desire Europeans to be dispossessed.  That Holocaust thingy was a big deal to them and they don't forget.  Nevah forget.  Nevah!!!  If you don't like Chicano's or Muslims in America, then you've got the Jews to thank, nobody else.  It's true!  Nobody else is to blame for our immigration woes, or our Wars for Israel woes, except the majority whites who sat on their hands and let 1-2% dictate to the descendents of those who founded and built America. 
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2013, 10:47:22 PM »
I think if you were to ask Native Americans, they would have the same to say about us Europeans.
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline lgm270

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2013, 01:23:41 AM »

are born here? Hummmm

Yes...Jews are the cause of Mexican gangs beating up and murdering people because Jewish political power is why so many Mexican gangs have been able to cross the border into the US.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2013, 01:24:16 AM »
I think if you were to ask Native Americans, they would have the same to say about us Europeans.

Ask them what? 

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2013, 05:38:53 AM »

Ask them what?
I'm sure they consider some of the white people we call heroes to be murderers and How do they feel about the whites invading their land.
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2013, 06:29:22 AM »

are born here? Hummmm

Yes...Jews are the cause of Mexican gangs beating up and murdering people because Jewish political power is why so many Mexican gangs have been able to cross the border into the US.

But we don't hear much about that, how Jews lobbied hard to get America to change it's immigration policies, for over a century!  They were lobbying for Chinese in the 1880's when the Chinese didn't want the help.   That is some foresight, wouldn't you say?  That is the extent to how much Jews wanted Europeans to be displaced. They are still at it, pushing hard to keep the borders open to the country. 

The Indians assimilated into American life.  They have not lobbied for a century to wreck our nation. 

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2013, 07:37:00 AM »

are born here? Hummmm

But we don't hear much about that, how Jews lobbied hard to get America to change it's immigration policies, for over a century!  They were lobbying for Chinese in the 1880's when the Chinese didn't want the help.   That is some foresight, wouldn't you say?  That is the extent to how much Jews wanted Europeans to be displaced. They are still at it, pushing hard to keep the borders open to the country. 

The India
.ns assimilated into American life.  They have not lobbied for a century to wreck our nation.
The Indians assimilated into American life-- And how long did that take?
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline Anna

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2013, 03:33:47 PM »
The Indians assimilated into American life-- And how long did that take?

Lol, just try that with them now! Not the same Indians I know.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2013, 04:52:56 PM »

Ask them what?
I'm sure they consider some of the white people we call heroes to be murderers and How do they feel about the whites invading their land.

Who cares what non-white parasites think about us?  We build space ships....they urinate on the sidewalk...like dogs!  Whose society do you want to live in?

BTW,  can you name a single white school named after a convicted stagecoach robber/murder?

If so, do so.

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2013, 05:56:26 PM »
Lots of things named after John Brown in this part of the country...  He was convicted of murder and hung (of firing squad?).  Not sure about stage coaches but he conducted raids on civilians, and I believe they were relieved of their property.  My history is a bit rusty though...

Offline lgm270

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2013, 06:29:13 PM »
Lots of things named after John Brown in this part of the country...  He was convicted of murder and hung (of firing squad?).  Not sure about stage coaches but he conducted raids on civilians, and I believe they were relieved of their property.  My history is a bit rusty though...

I asked about a school, not "lots of things.

Please name a white school named after a convicted murderer.

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2013, 06:33:11 PM »
Please name a white school named after a convicted murderer.

There is at least one John Brown elementary, as well as a college.  A quick google shows an elementary school in rural Idaho, probably going to be mostly white, but just a guess.  I don't worry about skin color as much as you, so you'll have to check the purity of the students to see if they pass your test. 

There, clear as day.  What do I win?