Author Topic: Not a H&R but  (Read 618 times)

Offline Badnews Bob

• Trade Count: (34)
Not a H&R but
« on: February 23, 2004, 01:07:39 PM »
Stopped by the gun shop today Just toolin around, and they had a Ruger secuity six, blue 2" barrel, adjustable sights. Looks like it has never been carried or fired, $280.00 out the door, It followed me home. loaded it up with some .38 wadcutters and the first 5 hit a steel plate 25' away and I missed with the last one. Why did I go there I really didn't need another pistol, but it looked so cute and lonely sitting there, I guess I'll have to keep it can't let it go to an unhappy home. Don't you agree? :wink:
Badnews Bob
AE-2 USN retired

Offline bull b 25-06

• Trade Count: (0)
Not a H&R but
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 01:28:49 PM »
By cute  :shock:  you meant "rugged and masculine " right? Sorry i couldn't help it just goofin. :-D  :-D

later bull b 25-06
If at first you don't succeed then change the rules

Offline Badnews Bob

• Trade Count: (34)
Not a H&R but
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 07:04:46 AM »
:)  :) Yep another funny guy :-D But I was right comparitivly, when you look at it next to my Manly GP 100 it looks kinda girlish and cute, It don't look that way throwing lead and fireballs outta the muzzle thou. :twisted:  :twisted:
Badnews Bob
AE-2 USN retired

Offline .308

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Not a H&R but
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2004, 08:53:52 AM »
Bob, I have an old S&W 2 1/2 inch .357, nickel, pachmayrs, you may call it cute may not, but like you said, touch off a full tilt load about dusk, it's about like setting off a flash bulb.  :eek: I know that's stretching it some, but man what a fireball and roar those snubbies make. 8) Even if you missed you scare whatever you were shooting at to death. :shock: