Author Topic: For the Koolaid drinkers..  (Read 632 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
For the Koolaid drinkers..
« on: June 22, 2013, 01:53:42 PM »
     How often during the last election did the Koolaid drinkers challenge us, saying..
     ..." Show me where Obama threatens to do anything against the second amendment !  I believe they actually knew better, but were willing to perpetuate the big RED lie.  Well; along with the multitude of other lies and double-crosses (e.g. Benghazi), the truth is coming out.  So, here's your hero, and a letter from the Attorney General of the state of Texas; ... 
Will he refuse to sign, or will he double-cross the constitution and the American people ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/2/texas-ag-obama-ill-sue-if-un-arms-treaty-ratified/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
Re: For the Koolaid drinkers..
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 07:10:35 PM »
Of course he will sign, leftist scum all the way.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 12:27:12 AM »
Where are all those Lefties who claimed he was no threat to our 2nd amendment /
              When will we hear;     " Ummm...I guess you guys were right!".

With presidential approval ratings like this, one would think that even the slowest thinkers might be changing their minds: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 06:30:34 AM »
     How often during the last election did the Koolaid drinkers challenge us, saying..
     ..." Show me where Obama threatens to do anything against the second amendment !  I believe they actually knew better, but were willing to perpetuate the big RED lie.  Well; along with the multitude of other lies and double-crosses (e.g. Benghazi), the truth is coming out.  So, here's your hero, and a letter from the Attorney General of the state of Texas; ... 
Will he refuse to sign, or will he double-cross the constitution and the American people ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/2/texas-ag-obama-ill-sue-if-un-arms-treaty-ratified/

Lots of Koolaid drinkers out there!
Most all Democrats, and an ever growing and large number of Republicans are coming after the Constitution. The Second Amendment is large on their agenda. Some of the Republicans include  (partial list)Graham of Sc, McCain of Az, Ayottte NH, Collins Maine, Toomey Pnn, Corker and Alexander of Tnn, Coburn  Ok, Burr NC, Chamblis of Ga, Kirk of Ill, Flake Az, Heller of Nv, Hoeven ND, and Wicker of Mss. None of these Republican are friends of the American gun owner.

IMO, a vote for either party at this time in the country, should be toasted with a glass of Koolaid.A complete changing of the guard is necessary to make a difference, and from the looks of things...................It ain't going to happen.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 06:41:40 AM »
At the risk of getting post off'd... Ironglow, could you spell out exactly what makes one a koolaid drinker?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 09:49:22 AM »
At the risk of getting post off'd... Ironglow, could you spell out exactly what makes one a koolaid drinker?

The answer to that is simple.......refusing [by choice...and that includes taking jabs at people who oppose Obama]  to unequivocally stand against the Obamination and his agenda of destroying the country.   I know you have taken many jabs at anti-Obama posters, specifically,  ironglow, powderman, and myself.

Guys, I have answered yellowtail's question.     From here on out, don't bite.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 10:08:00 AM »

Lots of Koolaid drinkers out there!
Most all Democrats, and an ever growing and large number of Republicans are coming after the Constitution. The Second Amendment is large on their agenda. Some of the Republicans include  (partial list)Graham of Sc, McCain of Az, Ayottte NH, Collins Maine, Toomey Pnn, Corker and Alexander of Tnn, Coburn  Ok, Burr NC, Chamblis of Ga, Kirk of Ill, Flake Az, Heller of Nv, Hoeven ND, and Wicker of Mss. None of these Republican are friends of the American gun owner.

IMO, a vote for either party at this time in the country, should be toasted with a glass of Koolaid.A complete changing of the guard is necessary to make a difference, and from the looks of things...................It ain't going to happen.
I agree 110% sir.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 10:08:27 AM »
Its never pleasant to learn what you thought was true, was indeed false; that what you thought your hero stood for, was actually a sham. We've all been there, although usually at much younger ages, and with fictitious characters ... not elected officials.

In situations like that, the civil thing to do is admit you were wrong, and perhaps be a little less vehement next time lest ignorance be displayed again.

And for the rest of us, I told you so just doesn't quite cover it here, does it. For those that realize the error of their voting record, and there are quite a few and growing, we should just nod and move along cheerfully. There will however always be those rabid in their willful ignorance, who will continue to resort to Ad Hominum arguments as the facts persistently undermine their opinions. For them there's not much that can be done.

I have tried to do the same with voters from both ends of the progressive party (democrat and republican) and found it has opened doors to civilly discuss liberty.
held fast

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 05:31:05 PM »
I like Kool-Aid, black cherry is my favorite. Keep some handy most of the time in summer. Used to drink a lot of Gatorade back when I was actually able to get out and do some work around here. These days doing work around here falls to Matt.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!