Author Topic: Zimmerman /Martin photos  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Dogshooter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • NRA Life Member
Zimmerman /Martin photos
« on: June 25, 2013, 05:34:45 AM »
Why is it that the news media continues to show photos of Zimmerman looking unscathed and photos of Martin when he was 14 years old?  Why not show us pix of what they both looked like the n
ight of the self defense incident?
Perception is everything. For instance, a crowded elevator smells different to a midget.

Offline SHOOTALL

Re: Zimmerman /Martin photos
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 06:42:43 AM »
The pictures have to support an agenda .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline spruce

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 08:02:37 AM »
Exactly.  Why confuse people with facts.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 08:08:53 AM »
they have protect facts from getting out so far.

Offline magooch

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 10:07:15 AM »
Trial by the lib media.
Swingem

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 12:43:38 AM »
I saw pictures of Zimmerman with the back of his head all bruised and bloodied. It was on ABC.
New York Magazine2013-06-25:          A new picture of George Zimmerman, aired publicly for the first time today by ABC News, appears to show blood dripping down the back of his head minutes after he shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Florida. Zimmerman stands charged with second-degree...         more »
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 02:15:22 AM »
Just saw pics of Zimmerman's head this morning on the Today Show. Darn liberal media- how dare it show both sides. So unFoxish. ;)
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline -Shaggy-

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 02:45:07 AM »
Just saw pics of Zimmerman's head this morning on the Today Show. Darn liberal media- how dare it show both sides. So unFoxish. ;)

You mean the Today Show finally has the pictures of Zimmerman's bloody head that Fox was showing over a year ago? WOW!!! Nice job of playing catch up, Today Show. ::) :P :o

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 02:47:51 AM »
agendas change ..........

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 08:37:36 AM »

You know being a black man liveing in FL and i had people follow for no reason and seeing this case i going to say my 2 cents. I don't really know why all the black people in the USA were jumping into this case like It was MLK was killed and not the other race problems they were haveing in that city(I guess if a cop kill a black for running away from him it ok ;D ) From day one all i have hear is about the stand your ground law and gun contol, a law which most of the people in our state wanted and like(Dam yankee carpetbagger always trying to mess up my state and make it more like NYC, go back there if you love it so much). You know i emailed CNN on facebook  when they had Al Sharpton on there when all this madness started and i asked him why he was not talking about the other race problems there were haveing there and the case were some white teens were hunting blacks in mississippi that same week and you know what that N words said!!!! he said "because there is no money in it" thank you black leadership ::)

this hold case make me mad and so many levers. 1. no one wanted to wait for detail  to come out there wanted to mob because the TV told them to.  2. what happen that night is what people my age(i am 25) call a N word moment.  A N word moment where ignorance overwhelms the logic of an otherwise rational  person causing them to act in an illogical, self-destructive manner. I.E., like a N word. N word moments are unpredictable, but they all end up bad with someone dead. 
i really can't think of anything else right and i have too much to say,  but i can tell you everytime someone was following me i did not stay around to find out why. I always egressed from the area.  If trayvon martin would have did the smart thing like most blacks do(why you think the black person always dies 1st in the moives) he would be alive today. But he did not, they both wanted to fight and now one is dead.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline Savage .250

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 08:47:10 AM »
It`s local for me. Just a few miles away. The Martin family wants justice. After all that went on all over this country  it didn`t sound/look like justice was the end game. 

Zimmerman just wants a .....fair trail.    Lots of pressure on the jurors to make sure justice is served. 

Time will tell.
" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience."

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 09:26:21 AM »
I think this case has been so convoluted, corrupted, and polluted by the this-and-that-agenda media, George Zimmerman may have a fair chance at an acquittal.   If he is convicted, justice will have been served without the Charlatan Sharpton stoking the already too-hot fires of race relations by taking a victory lap.

If Zimmerman is acquitted, I shudder to think about the social consequences.   

Jamaldog, I pray you always do the right thing and walk away from idiots and fools.    Form one Floridian to another, stay well and be safe.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 10:35:25 AM »
I think this case has been so convoluted, corrupted, and polluted by the this-and-that-agenda media, George Zimmerman may have a fair chance at an acquittal.   If he is convicted, justice will have been served without the Charlatan Sharpton stoking the already too-hot fires of race relations by taking a victory lap.

If Zimmerman is acquitted, I shudder to think about the social consequences.  That is a concern for sure but it has been a concern most of my life. There was a time when the buzz word was everyone knew their place and life was bliss. That was probably never true though. But what I have seen is  one group push , one group pacify them ( bribe ) one group not get involved and so on. What is happening is we are prolonging what will happen one day. Is it not time to place the cards on the table and face reality ? Most likely when all is said and done more will have been said than done.

Jamaldog, I pray you always do the right thing and walk away from idiots and fools.    Form one Floridian to another, stay well and be safe.

ST762

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2013, 07:10:11 AM »

If Zimmerman is acquitted, I shudder to think about the social consequences.   

ST762
I don't think it will be anything like the RodneyKing riots, more then liky it will be like the Casey Anthony case were people were mad for a few weeks but they moved on. Most people today have a very short attention span and anything else happen(like one of the stars has a baby) they forget real fast about the last thing.

I hate to put race into but if trayvon martin  had growed up in a more mix race /back ground area he would have been alive today. My dad was in the navy and i have been kind of poor for a long time. I lived around people from all races, Socioeconomic status, and other such things  and i can said if you only live around some people you don't seem to get a cents of how the real world works.   I talked about  this with my mom and we both think  because trayvon martin  lived in a richer area (most gated community with HOA are pretty well to do areas. I lived  in a gated community 15 years ago)  and he saw how he thought things worked  in the "hood" on TV and rap songs he was playing the wannabe gangster(he had weed at school, was doing a straw purchase, and getting into fights all the time) and dressing like hoodlum  he wanted to be a bad ass that night when he ran into zimmerman. How you dress people will judge you by.zimmerman saw someone that look like a bad guy and wanted to be the bad ass too and looked what happen.  Both of them to me lacked street smarts,common sense and other smart things you pick up over the years and so you will live to be a old man.

thank you SwampThing762 for your kind words and  you stay well and be safe.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline 336SC

• Avid Poster
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2013, 09:06:22 AM »
If Zimmerman is acquitted, it will give the scum another reason to loot, burn and stock up on tv's, booze and anything else they can carry off.  Makes me sick.  Their were no riots or looting when OJ was acquitted of butchering two white people. >:(

336SC
USN, 10 Jul 1969 - 6 Dec 1973.  NRA Life Member.  Master Mason, Porter Lodge #284, 10th Masonic District.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 10:02:17 AM »
I think I might be a creepy-ass cracker!

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 01:53:02 PM »

That video is just proof that the real racists have no  idea that they are racist!
Paula Deen used a racial slur over 20 years ago ,, and the world wants to hang her.
But a black calling a person of another race a creepy-ass cracker isn't considered racist!!!
Maybe Paula should have just used the word BURNT TOAST instead of the dreaded (n) word,,   seeing as food comparisons are ok when referring to another race. ::)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2013, 03:43:45 PM »
i would like to know what the results would be
if they ran a drug screen omn thei woman
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline powderman

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2013, 04:04:26 PM »
I hope Z walks. Poor lil trayvon was a 2 bit punk who picked on the wrong guy and got what he deserved. His so called parents got a cool $ million from that housing authority to help them in their sorrow.
If the shaboogies want to riot in the cities, go for it, won't bother me. If it gets all the way out here I figure the ranks will be thinned sufficiently for me to give them a proper welcome. It'll justbe another excuse to rob, burn, destroy, etc. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2013, 04:19:07 PM »

What if Trayton was white and said he was being followed by creepy-ass n?  Can you imagine the hysterical reactions by the TV commentators?  But it is OK to call white "cracker".  It was treated by the TV commentators as just a passing moment.  Talk about Jim Crow racism in the reverse.   >:(
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline powderman

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 04:43:21 PM »
If poor lil trayvon had been white none of this would be happening. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (114)
  • A Real Regular
  • For every Goliath, there is a stone.
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2013, 04:56:33 PM »
I saw pictures of Zimmerman with the back of his head all bruised and bloodied. It was on ABC.
New York Magazine2013-06-25:          A new picture of George Zimmerman, aired publicly for the first time today by ABC News, appears to show blood dripping down the back of his head minutes after he shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Florida. Zimmerman stands charged with second-degree...         more »
They made the point the other day that there was no blood on the sidewalk where Trayvon was bashing Z's head, because it was raining....then why didn't the same rain even touch Z's bloody head?
Should have washed it away as well.
12g shortie w/chokes,Tamer .410,12g "Buck" slug gun w/20g extra barrel, 12g smooth bore tracker I, 45/410 w/22vp matched set, 7mm-08, .308 20",

my avatar pic is my 1960 Rambler I bought in 1972 for $175..6 banger 3-on-the-tree...drove it for 5 yrs  22mpg.. was "hot-rodding" (LOL) one night...tore out 1st/reverse gear. Drove it that way for 2 yrs(with no reverse and only 2nd and high)  Had to really plan ahead when parking.
sold it for $125
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.--Mark Twain

Politicians should only be allowed one term in office, then one term in jail.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2013, 05:52:38 PM »
If the shaboogies want to riot in the cities, go for it, won't bother me. If it gets all the way out here I figure the ranks will be thinned sufficiently for me to give them a proper welcome. ... POWDERMAN.  :o :o
proper welcome... you gonna throw your walker at the shaboogies?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2013, 10:56:17 PM »
They made the point the other day that there was no blood on the sidewalk where Trayvon was bashing Z's head, because it was raining....then why didn't the same rain even touch Z's bloody head?

Maybe because it was STILL BLEEDING!?!?!
DUH!!!!!!!!!!
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2013, 01:09:05 AM »
I hope Z walks. Poor lil trayvon was a 2 bit punk who picked on the wrong guy and got what he deserved. His so called parents got a cool $ million from that housing authority to help them in their sorrow.
If the shaboogies want to riot in the cities, go for it, won't bother me. If it gets all the way out here I figure the ranks will be thinned sufficiently for me to give them a proper welcome. It'll justbe another excuse to rob, burn, destroy, etc. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
If the shaboogies .........Ah yes, Spoken like a true Christian Southener. ::)
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2013, 01:56:34 AM »
If someone has a different opinion what purpose does it serve to bring in their "Christian faith"? Does the attempt at insult somehow disqualify the opinion, or does it show instead, the "judge mental disdain" of the critic who disagrees, and thereby has the right to attack and "attempt" to demean the person?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2013, 02:07:14 AM »
If someone has a different opinion what purpose does it serve to bring in their "Christian faith"? Does the attempt at insult somehow disqualify the opinion, or does it show instead, the "judge mental disdain" of the critic who disagrees, and thereby has the right to attack and "attempt" to demean the person?
. If you don't get it, there is no use in my trying to explain. I'm certain many understand the message I was sending.
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (114)
  • A Real Regular
  • For every Goliath, there is a stone.
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2013, 04:13:11 AM »

Maybe because it was STILL BLEEDING!?!?!
DUH!!!!!!!!!!
if it was STILL BLEEDING from the point it happened to the point the picture was taken he would have bled to death...
12g shortie w/chokes,Tamer .410,12g "Buck" slug gun w/20g extra barrel, 12g smooth bore tracker I, 45/410 w/22vp matched set, 7mm-08, .308 20",

my avatar pic is my 1960 Rambler I bought in 1972 for $175..6 banger 3-on-the-tree...drove it for 5 yrs  22mpg.. was "hot-rodding" (LOL) one night...tore out 1st/reverse gear. Drove it that way for 2 yrs(with no reverse and only 2nd and high)  Had to really plan ahead when parking.
sold it for $125
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.--Mark Twain

Politicians should only be allowed one term in office, then one term in jail.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2013, 05:48:23 AM »
If someone has a different opinion what purpose does it serve to bring in their "Christian faith"?
Perhaps to discourage a publicly self-described Christian from publicly saying nasty things that reflect badly upon the Church, and do nothing to advance the cause of Christ?

Does the attempt at insult somehow disqualify the opinion, or does it show instead, the "judge mental disdain" of the critic who disagrees, and thereby has the right to attack and "attempt" to demean the person?
No, no, and no. By the way... judgemental is one word, while judge mental is someone I'd never want to stand before in court, though I think I've done it at least once.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2013, 06:47:58 AM »

If the shaboogies .........Ah yes, Spoken like a true Christian Southener. ::)

Silly reply. Look up the definition of shaboogie in the urban dictionary.  ;)  It's not racial it means they leave their place , maybe like to go riot  ;)  but then that might not fit the agenda right ?