Author Topic: Blacks Threaten to Kill Whites If Zimmerman Acquitted  (Read 1999 times)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
Re: Blacks Threaten to Kill Whites If Zimmerman Acquitted
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2013, 04:42:38 AM »
What would have happened if a white person made the same threats?   :o

in  that case  it would be rasist
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2013, 08:44:35 AM »
Yeah you tell 'em!  knowledge of military aircraft is absolutely essential when serving on the jury during a sham of a murder trial ::) 
No, such knowledge isn't essential - but what is, is the ability to hear new information, and a willingness to change one's mind based on evidence offered, even if it doesn't fit with your opinions. That is critically important. 
I am sure the defense opened with "If the F-16 doesn't land on the aircraft carrier you must acquit." Ala Johnny Cochran  ::)
Doubtful.

BUT BACK ON TOPIC... I doubt we'll see a whole lot of killing if/when Zimmerman is acquitted. Might be some. I don't think we'll see a whole lot of violence or demonstrations, either, because a gazillion people saw Precious Rachel Jeantel tell us that creepy-ass cracker isn't a racial epithet, but... just a white person. And they heard the prosecution's witness tell us that he saw Martin beating the hell out of Zimmerman. And a gazillion people, including many who have been calling for Zimmerman's head, will have actually heard evidence beyond Al Sharpton's rhetoric.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline gstewart44

• Trade Count: (20)
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2013, 09:24:58 AM »
If the rioting/proposed killing of whites does occur,  look for it to occur in big cities, probably not in Florida without restrictive gun laws.   The perps are already armed.   The law abiding will not be prepared to defend themselves and will be seen as likely targets.      I know for sure that the majority of Central Floridians are well armed by the total lack of ammo in all the stores.     
I'm just tryin' to keep everything in balance, Woodrow. You do more work than you got to, so it's my obligation to do less. (Gus McCrae)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2013, 09:38:34 AM »
I don't necessarily foresee widespread rioting and killing of whites.  I think there will be the usual smattering of opportunistic  black "flash mobs" who will pick off  isolated whites when they can find them.

Even  feral  blacks are beginning to figure out that white Americans have had it with them.  In the 60's, weary whites signed on to social programs designed to pay blacks to stop rioting and burning cities, but  we no longer have the money  and millions of unemployed and underemployed  whites  are no longer so tolerant and forgiving  as before.   We've heard decades of "white privilege", blah, blah, blah.

That tactic doesn't work any more.  Read the "comments" sections on most of the Zimmerman trial news sites.  Whites are finally finding their nerve and their voices and calling this outrage what it really is:  An anti-white  political show trial. 

The real issue has never been white racism, but  black rejection  and contempt for  the norms of civilized behavior, most especially for the rule of law.

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2013, 05:38:53 AM »
If there is any violence I think it will be up north, the Chicago/ Detroit area. It is a real measure of our president when race relations get this bad. Here in Texas race relations were on a pretty even keel before Obama started leading the mobs.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2013, 07:05:48 AM »
If there is any violence I think it will be up north, the Chicago/ Detroit area. It is a real measure of our president when race relations get this bad. Here in Texas race relations were on a pretty even keel before Obama started leading the mobs.

Interesting observations. Chicago and Detroit are black demographic and political strongholds and they may very well feel emboldened by those   circumstances. 

Widespread black violence, regardless of where it occurs, will inure to the benefit of white Americans and the pro-gun movement.    Here in LA they temporarily closed the gun stores during the 1992  riots,  but in  their immediate aftermath  sales of guns and ammo went through the roof.   

Whites are still reeling from the Obama victory and  the open contempt expressed for them by "minorities." 

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2013, 07:14:01 AM »
We are talking about this as if there is a chance that Zimmerman will be acquitted and there is ZERO chance of that happening. The fix is in. Based on the peerless, and extremely articulate testimony of Precious Brown or whatever her name is, ole' George may as well accept the fact that he will be murdered in prison.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2013, 11:18:52 AM »
Top photo: Martin as an innocent young child.

Bottom photo: The 6'2" 185lb Martin that brought a sodapop to a gun fight.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty -
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense”
 Winston Churchill

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2013, 12:51:15 PM »
Top photo: Martin as an innocent young child.

Bottom photo: The 6'2" 185lb Martin that brought a sodapop to a gun fight.
You're using the NBC standard for truth, aren't you?

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.