Author Topic: Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad- learn English or GET OUT!  (Read 3688 times)

Offline two-blocked

• Trade Count: (0)
Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad- learn English or GET OUT!
« on: February 02, 2014, 06:05:59 PM »
Coca Cola Super Bowl 2014 Commercial "America The Beautiful"

http://youtu.be/A8iM73E6JP8

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
Re: Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad- learn English or GET OUT!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 06:07:56 PM »
Yes, get out.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline flintlock

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 01:37:50 AM »
Or was it to show the diversity of our Country??

Most of us aren't natives.....

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 02:43:22 AM »
Or was it to show the diversity of our Country??

[/quote

Diversity = Anti-White Hatred

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 02:52:36 AM »
Yes, get out.

Why?  The Jews won't get out of Palestine and we support them to stay there.  Why must Europeans now have to leave their own land, the nation that they built themselves with their own money and sweat?   ???   

Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 03:13:50 AM »

Most are related to the conquerors. 
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 03:14:35 AM »
It is not about what language a person speaks it is whether or not they believe in our Constitution , Bill of Rights , goals and the freedom of all . If they come to take us over they should not be admitted if they come to join us it is different.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline no guns here

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 03:31:47 AM »
We NEED an official language.  Let's just grow a pair and say that it's English.

I'm tired of feeling like I live in Mexico.

NGH
"I feared for my life!"

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 03:42:27 AM »
We NEED an official language.  Let's just grow a pair and say that it's English.

I'm tired of feeling like I live in Mexico.

NGH

Nothing wrong with an official language at all but that does not make a person a believer in our ways .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 04:26:46 AM »
Not just yes, but HELL Yes - GET OUT!

DIVERSITY breeds contempt.  The United States used to be the MELTING POT of the Nations.  Separatists, anti-English, "Pick-a-Color"-Americans, "Pick-a-Continent"-Americans...WTH and why are we not all just "Plain Jane" Americans?  When did being just "Americans" get tossed out?

Change my anthem "America the Beautiful"...the anthem I love...the anthem of our forefathers...the anthem written in English?  I think not.

I and my family are boycotting Coca Cola products.  It is OUR CHOICE.

Offline powderman

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 04:42:09 AM »
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/112490-coca-cola-airs-controversial-multi-cultural-version-america-beautiful-super-bowl/

Here's what Alan West had to say about the offensive coke commercial. I agree with him. Learn it, speak it, assimilate, or GET OUT. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/25352-the-superbowl-coke-commercial-controversy-discuss

And here's what Allen West had to say about it.
I'm watching the Super Bowl, looks like good defense (Seattle) is trouncing good offense (Denver) when a Coca Cola commercial came on and it started rather patriotically with the words of “America the Beautiful.”
Then the words went from English to languages I didn’t not recognize. Now, I know the politically correct thing is to foster multiculturalism — working really well in Europe — but we should remember the words spoken by President Teddy Roosevelt:
 >Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.
In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man’s becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American. If he tries to keep segregated with men of his own origin and separated from the rest of America, then he isn’t doing his part as an American.

There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile.

We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, and American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding house; and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.I am quite sure there may some who appreciated the commercial, but Coca Cola missed the mark in my opinion. If we cannot be proud enough as a country to sing “American the Beautiful” in English in a commercial during the Super Bowl, by a company as American as they come — doggone we are on the road to perdition. This was a truly disturbing commercial for me, what say you?

I would like to hear from y'all about this too.  I'll say this - it rubbed me the wrong way, and then I found myself questioning why it rubbed me the wrong way, and then I found myself going back and forth on the whole issue.  On one hand, if we were like every other freaking nation on earth and had an official language, and this ad was made, I probably wouldn't mind it.  But it's BECAUSE we can't even get unified on having English as our official language, I think, that this DID rub me the wrong way.  Even though I totally recognize that no matter what language it was sung in, everyone who was singing was saying that America is Beautiful.  Still.  MELT INTO THE POT.
Discuss.
UPDATE:  It occurs to me after thinking some more about it that Coke could have simply shown people of all walks of life, and of all nationalities and races singing in English - TOGETHER - and it would have sent a far more powerful  message.

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline jhm

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2014, 05:38:19 AM »
      They can get out or stay don't matter now the DAMAGE has already been done by COKE so I as one man with a set that controls one household I will never buy another COKE product!!   No matter the false ( we are sorry )  BS that may follow, let the illegals buy it and sing the catchy COKE songs!   Jim

Offline powderman

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2014, 06:50:06 AM »
https://secure.thecoca-colacompany.com/ssldocs/mail/eQuery_product.shtml

Tell them how you feel, I did. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2014, 08:10:07 AM »
Now lets see....you all claim to be big proponents of unrestricted businesses and capitalism. Now if I were the CEO of Coke and I am looking into future sales, which is going to be my more lucrative a small group of scared, hard nosed, crusty old white men or the expanding and much younger hispanic population? Most of the non-hispanic population really is not going to be too concerned. Just saying.
GuzziJohn

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2014, 09:44:59 AM »
It gets worse. "America the Beautiful" was written by Katherine Lee Bates, a lesbian who quit the Republican party in 1924 because of it's growing xenophobia!

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2014, 10:10:15 AM »
It gets worse. "America the Beautiful" was written by Katherine Lee Bates, a lesbian who quit the Republican party in 1924 because of it's growing xenophobia!
You are so full bs.

The League of Nations was total failure, just as your rhetoric is.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2014, 10:12:16 AM »
The song has drawn divided opinion on radio shows but the main problem with the song is it brown noses the Democrats divide and separate politics which is destroying this country.

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2014, 12:26:40 PM »
Now lets see....you all claim to be big proponents of unrestricted businesses and capitalism. Now if I were the CEO of Coke and I am looking into future sales, which is going to be my more lucrative a small group of scared, hard nosed, crusty old white men or the expanding and much younger hispanic population? Most of the non-hispanic population really is not going to be too concerned. Just saying.
GuzziJohn

No one said Coke should not be allowed to post any ad they want to.
I'm behind coke 100% on being allowed to post any ad they feel like.
Just like I am 100% happy in not buying any of their products in the future.
It's back to RC for me ;)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2014, 12:52:04 PM »
  A local talk show host opined upon the song today, he being an American of German, Italian & Norwegian descent noticed that if the song were to appeal to diversity.. he could hear no German, Italian or Norwegian words and he doubted that there was any Polish, Hungarian or even Gallic words..
  He as myself say the ideas which are flooding the pop culture is a recipe for disaster.  Germans are the nation's largest single ethnic group thus far..

"Diversity" and "multiculturalism" are killers of nations.  A nation is defined by a shared geography, a shared language and a shared culture & values, thus these notions coming out of academia are very destructive to national cohesion.   ....But then, perhaps that is what it is designed to do!

Our national motto along with " In God We Trust"  is.." E Pluribus Unum"  ..translates to; "From Many come one"..You know' united as in ..United States
   It sure looks like Barry and the Academia are trying to destroy the "United" part!

....Just saying... ;) ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline buffermop

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2014, 12:54:17 PM »
You too! I worked for those BSTD for 13 years. Not a place you want to retire from. Cutthroats all the way!!

Offline flintlock

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2014, 01:02:56 PM »
I quit drinking soft drinks and sweet tea over 4 years ago, when you think about it, why do you want to add all that sugar to your system??

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2014, 01:05:24 PM »
Yes, get out.

Why?  The Jews won't get out of Palestine and we support them to stay there.   
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

;D ;D ;)

9 After Jacob returned from Paddan Aram, God appeared to him again and blessed him.  10 God said to him, "Youir name is Jacob, but you will no longer be called Jacob; your name will be Israel. " So he named him Israel.  11 And God said to him, "I am God Almighty; be fruitful and increase in number. A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will come from your body.  12 The land I gave to Abraham and Isaac I also give to you, and I will give this land to your descendants after you.  (Genesis 35:9-12)

Hairy;  God did that 5,000 years ago..  back then there was:

1) No Palestinians

2) No Koran

3) No Muhammad

4) No Muslims

God gave the land to Israel ...

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline GrassLakeRon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2014, 01:31:11 PM »
I should just report the forum to the NSA as a hate group......

Ron

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2014, 01:36:17 PM »
  Ah yes Ron, the "thought police"...  But where's the hate?  Looks like common sense to me..

Please read my signature line below..

Offline frontloader1

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2014, 01:50:48 PM »
soooooooooo. I guess its bourbon and water. damn. cant win................frontloader

Offline powderman

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2014, 02:16:00 PM »
"Diversity" and "multiculturalism" are killers of nations.  A nation is defined by a shared geography, a shared language and a shared culture & values, thus these notions coming out of academia are very destructive to national cohesion.   ....But then, perhaps that is what it is designed to do!

That's it in a nutshell. Assimilate, adapt, follow the rules, obey our laws, accept us, don't expect US to change to suit your 3rd world ideals and customs,  learn and speak ENFLISH. If they aren't willing to do these things, GET OUT and don't let the doorhit you in the butt. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2014, 02:19:24 PM »
I quit drinking soft drinks and sweet tea over 4 years ago, when you think about it, why do you want to add all that sugar to your system??

Neither has to have sugar in them......
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2014, 02:25:47 PM »
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Coke supports poor lil Trayvon!!!!!

Coke withdraws from group that backs Stand Your Ground law
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/05/us-usa-coke-alec-idUSBRE8340UP20120405

Offline flintlock

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2014, 02:40:56 PM »

Neither has to have sugar in them......

That artificial crap they put in them is as bad or worse than sugar, kick the habit and go to water...

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2014, 02:43:57 PM »
There's no science to support your claim.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~