Author Topic: Biden for President  (Read 882 times)

Offline Hairy Chest

• Trade Count: (0)
Biden for President
« on: February 08, 2014, 07:13:08 PM »
Joe Biden could be a good President, don't you think?  Lately, he's been positioning himself to appeal to Americans with some decent quotes.

I've spent my whole life on: giving ordinary people a fighting chance to make it and a sound foreign policy that's based on rational interests of the United States where we not only are known for the power of our military but the power of our example,' he said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2553929/Joe-Biden-keeps-2016-options-open-saying-theres-no-obvious-reason-I-shouldnt-run.html

This must be America, it’s a modern airport.” On the other hand, he said, “if I took you and blindfolded you and took you to LaGuardia Airport in New York you must think, ‘I must be in some third world country.
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Biden for President
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 04:36:00 AM »
Maybe he could talk BHO into being his vice president!!!

Offline magooch

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 04:40:03 AM »
Groan!  Aaaght toooey!  Yuk!
Swingem

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 05:16:57 AM »
Good president, and Joe Biden shouldn't be used in the same sentence in my opinion. Its also my opinion that Biden is just as big a liar and wind bag as Obama is. He will certainly say things that he thinks the sheep will want to hear, but his voting record speaks differently.

His quote, "I've spent my whole life on giving ordinary people a fighting chance", is laughable. If you can't see through that lie you may need to look a bit harder. All he has done is vote to remove liberty, and turn us into a nanny state. I guess if someone has the idea that helping ordinary folk, is providing government everything, then I guess he is helping ordinary folks. Of coarse those that know better know that he is all about taking your money, and enslaving people to the government that he is part of, for an ever increasing amount of power.         
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline don29

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 05:24:54 AM »
very few things are as frightening or upsetting as to think hillary or biden could be the next president.

biden, IMO, is a fugitive from a mental instution and hillary is a consumate teller of untruths...not to mention a huge fan, supporter and former attorney to the black panthers...

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 05:26:28 AM »
I'm torn between laughing or crying. ::)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Savage .250

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 05:46:29 AM »
Thanks for the laugh..............   
" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience."

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 05:49:57 AM »
   A debate between Joe and Hillary would be very entertaining.

Offline tgardner

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 10:32:02 AM »
Yeah, we could go from a lying tyrant to a lying, total idiot

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 10:45:30 AM »
With Immigration Reform on the way, you can forget about a Republican standing any kind of a chance.  So the question now has to be, Which Democrat would you vote for?  The nation is changing it's demographics and that means it will be the end of the Republican Party as far as electing a President.

I, too, like Republicans when they act properly on foreign policy, immigration, trade or jobs, but none of the people you guys suggest are any good on those topics.  I like Rohrbacher in the House.  He used to work with Pat Buchanan in the Reagan White House but you guys don't want to have anything to do with Buchanan.  Oh, well.  We'll just have to keep losing elections and our gun rights.  And it's all because of you!  You compromise-rs!  :o

I hope you enjoy Obama now.  At least he wants to bring the troops home and protect the jobs.  No good on immigration, but that other guy, McCain campaigned on "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, Iran."  Remember that Beach Boys hit?  I did learn a few things from you Bushie Republicans.  I remembered the phrase, 'Lessor of evil.'  Well that's how I chose a candidate and at least who I voted for is in the White House and your guy is not.  So things aren't really half bad the way I look at it.   :D ;)

Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 12:45:40 PM »
With Immigration Reform on the way, you can forget about a Republican standing any kind of a chance.  So the question now has to be, Which Democrat would you vote for?  The nation is changing it's demographics and that means it will be the end of the Republican Party as far as electing a President.

I, too, like Republicans when they act properly on foreign policy, immigration, trade or jobs, but none of the people you guys suggest are any good on those topics.  I like Rohrbacher in the House.  He used to work with Pat Buchanan in the Reagan White House but you guys don't want to have anything to do with Buchanan.  Oh, well.  We'll just have to keep losing elections and our gun rights.  And it's all because of you!  You compromise-rs!  :o

I hope you enjoy Obama now.  At least he wants to bring the troops home and protect the jobs.  No good on immigration, but that other guy, McCain campaigned on "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, Iran."  Remember that Beach Boys hit?  I did learn a few things from you Bushie Republicans.  I remembered the phrase, 'Lessor of evil.'  Well that's how I chose a candidate and at least who I voted for is in the White House and your guy is not.  So things aren't really half bad the way I look at it.   :D ;)

If you believe all that you've written my friend, there is not a word any of us could type that would make any sense to you. And it goes the other way too. We are at an impasse  ;D
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline mechanic

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 12:53:03 PM »
Thanks,  now I have a migraine.

Ben
Molon Labe, (King Leonidas of the Spartan Army)

Offline Larry L

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 03:01:14 PM »
Lately, he's been positioning himself to appeal to Americans with some decent quotes.

Let's see here, other notable quotes:
The rich will do anything for the poor except get off their back.
Reason has always existed, just not in a reasonable form.
The history of all societies has been the history of class struggles
Oh wait, that guys name was Marx

Work shall set you free.
That guys name was Adolph.

Beware any politician that loves slogans or phrases.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2014, 03:26:00 PM »
Biden, Hillary, and whatever LOTE the Republicans run. Liberalism at its finest.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Casull

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2014, 05:43:18 PM »
Funny that you guys who have it all figured out can't seem to understand that ANY politician is a "lesser of".  That includes the libertarians, etc.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline magooch

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2014, 05:38:04 AM »
Funny that you guys who have it all figured out can't seem to understand that ANY politician is a "lesser of".  That includes the libertarians, etc.

Well I'll tell ya right now that if Hussein Obama is the lesser of any evil, I sure don't want to see the greater.  Hitlary Clinton might be near his equal, but.... 

If this is the fate that awaits this country, we're done.  Lock and load!!!
Swingem

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2014, 05:58:45 AM »

......................The history of all societies has been the history of class struggles

Work shall set you free.

The first statement is/was correct.

The second one is also true....... with at least one exception.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2014, 06:23:18 AM »

......................The history of all societies has been the history of class struggles

Work shall set you free.

The first statement is/was correct.

The second one is also true....... with at least one exception.

Well at least he recognized the problem.  The Republican Party is going in the opposite direction.  They are moving in the direction of appealing to non-English speaking Latino voters.  And that, my friend, will turn our country into a Third World hell hole! 

Offline DDZ

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2014, 10:37:43 AM »
I had first wondered how someone could vote for Obama/Biden, then be supportive of Pat Buchanan. When Buchanan has much different political views than Obama/Biden. I guess it must be the anti-semite part of Buchanan that draws the support, and that part must trump all others.     
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2014, 11:02:13 AM »
Bad idea , he is out of town and his wife is shooting skeet off the White house porch like he told her to do. She would be surrounded by crooks.........
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2014, 04:46:19 PM »
I haven't read anything about Mrs. Biden. Is she a Comedian as well?

Offline mechanic

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2014, 09:52:04 AM »
I haven't read anything about Mrs. Biden. Is she a Comedian as well?

I saw her at the inauguration, but have seen nor heard any thing else about her.  She may be smart enough to stay away from the political melee.

Ben
Molon Labe, (King Leonidas of the Spartan Army)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2014, 12:06:10 PM »

Where did I post that I have it all figured out?
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Casull

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2014, 12:12:36 PM »

LOL.  When it comes to political parties, about every other one of your posts.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2014, 12:42:09 PM »

LOL.  When it comes to political parties, about every other one of your posts.

I feel honored that you pay so much attention to what I have to say.

Offline Casull

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2014, 12:52:31 PM »
You're welcome.
Aim small, miss small!!!