Author Topic: Osama bin Kerry  (Read 1493 times)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Osama bin Kerry
« on: February 24, 2004, 02:12:52 PM »
Does anyone know if the reward for Osama bin Ladden is still active?  I think I know why he hasn’t been caught yet.  Have you noticed the striking similarity between John Effing Kerry and Osama?  Have they ever been spotted in different parts of the world simultaneously?

Dress this peckerwood Kerry in a bed sheet; put a towel on his head and a beard on his mush and there you have him—Osama bin Kerry.  Was that reward good, only if he’s captured alive?
Swingem

Offline Dali Llama

Re: Osama bin Kerry
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 03:53:20 PM »
Quote from: magooch
Does anyone know if the reward for Osama bin Ladden is still active?  I think I know why he hasn’t been caught yet.  Have you noticed the striking similarity between John Effing Kerry and Osama?  Have they ever been spotted in different parts of the world simultaneously?

Dress this peckerwood Kerry in a bed sheet; put a towel on his head and a beard on his mush and there you have him—Osama bin Kerry.  

AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline Major

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 05:35:39 PM »

Dress this peckerwood Kerry in a bed sheet; put a towel on his head and a beard on his mush and there you have him—Osama bin Kerry.  Was that reward good, only if he’s captured alive?

I think magooch may have something there.

John Kerry is strong on defense??

He voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle
He voted to kill the M-1 Abrams Tank
He voted to kill every Aircraft carrier laid down from 1988
He voted to kill the Aegis anti aircraft system
He voted to Kill the F-15 strike eagle
He voted to Kill the Block 60 F-16
He voted to Kill the P-3 Orion upgrade
He voted to Kill the B-1
He voted to Kill the B-2
He voted to Kill the Patriot anti Missile system
He voted to Kill the FA-18
He voted to Kill the B-2
He voted to Kill the F117

In short, he voted to kill every military appropriation for the development and deployment of every weapons systems since 1988 to include the battle armor for our troops.

With Kerry as president our Army will be made up of naked men running around with sticks and clubs.

He also voted to kill all anti terrorism activities of every agency of the U.S. Government and to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%, to cut the funding for the CIA by 80%, and cut the funding for the NSA by 80%.

But then he voted to increase OUR funding for U.N. operations by 800%!!!

Is THIS a President YOU want?
Deactivated as trouble maker

Offline jh45gun

Osama bin Kerry
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2004, 07:00:49 PM »
I posted this on the oher post but since Major repeated it so will I my response about Kerry

I guess Major what do ya expect he went to nam sure but then came home and disgraced the uniform he wore!! My self I would not want this puke to be dogcatcher!! To me anyone who was a protester is a traiter pure plain and simple. No matter what war or how unpopular, protesters disgrace the men who died to keep us free so if nothing else the slime bucket cretens should respect that if nothing else. I am not a vet but I tried 3 times to get in and was refused all three times for physical reasons but dang it at least I tried. I figure I can hold my head up high for that reason not like some who went to other places like going to school in England or up north!! Jim

Offline magooch

Osama bin Kerry
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 03:23:20 AM »
[

!! To me anyone who was a protester is a traiter pure plain and simple. No matter what war or how unpopular, protesters disgrace the men who died to keep us free so if nothing else the slime bucket cretens should respect that if nothing else. I am not a vet but I tried 3 times to get in and was refused all three times for physical reasons but dang it at least I tried. I figure I can hold my head up high for that reason not like some who went to other places like going to school in England or up north!! Jim
_________________[/quote]

Jim, I have to agree with you about protesters.  I was in the service when the Vietnam War got started and I was and still am against the way we conducted that war.  There is a definite difference between being against a war and being a protester.  Protesters give encouragement to the enemy and there is no doubt that the Vietnam War was prolonged because of American protesters.  Prolonged war equals more dead and wounded Americans.

As I said, I was against the way we faught the Vietnam War as I am against the way we have and are fighting the war in Iraq.  (I still think the Air Force or Navy should fight our wars.)  But I didn't and wouldn't publicly protest.
Swingem

Offline Dali Llama

Osama bin Kerry
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2004, 08:13:22 AM »
I was against the way we faught the Vietnam War as I am against the way we have and are fighting the war in Iraq.  I still think the Air Force or Navy should fight our wars.
Do that mean at a "safe" distance, inquire Dali Llama???

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
I'm tellin' ya
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2004, 08:18:11 AM »
the guy's a commie.  Mikey.

Offline magooch

Re: I'm tellin' ya
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2004, 12:11:32 PM »
Quote from: Mikey

Hey Mikey, if you are refering to me as a commie, you couldn't be further from the truth.  I am as conservative and as much a capitalist as exists on this earth.  What I am against is using ground pounders to do our fighting.  Either the Air Force or the Navy could settle our wars in a matter of minutes.  And no I don't give a rip about the innocent civilians that would be blown away with the bad guys.  Let their god sort em out.

By the way, I served in the Navy and the Air Force.
Swingem

Offline Major

• A Real Regular
Re: I'm tellin' ya
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2004, 12:48:17 PM »

Hey Mikey, if you are refering to me as a commie, you couldn't be further from the truth.  I am as conservative and as much a capitalist as exists on this earth.  What I am against is using ground pounders to do our fighting.  Either the Air Force or the Navy could settle our wars in a matter of minutes.  And no I don't give a rip about the innocent civilians that would be blown away with the bad guys.  Let their god sort em out.

By the way, I served in the Navy and the Air Force.

I think Mikey was referring to that creap Kerry!!  

Offline Major

• A Real Regular
Osama bin Kerry
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2004, 12:58:57 PM »
Quote from: jh45gun
I posted this on the oher post but since Major repeated it so will I my response about Kerry

I guess Major what do ya expect he went to nam sure but then came home and disgraced the uniform he wore!! My self I would not want this puke to be dogcatcher!! To me anyone who was a protester is a traiter pure plain and simple. No matter what war or how unpopular, protesters disgrace the men who died to keep us free so if nothing else the slime bucket cretens should respect that if nothing else. I am not a vet but I tried 3 times to get in and was refused all three times for physical reasons but dang it at least I tried. I figure I can hold my head up high for that reason not like some who went to other places like going to school in England or up north!! Jim

All a person can do is try.   You have every reason to hold your head up high.         BTW, I am a vet and I count all that did not run and hide but tried, even if they didn't make it, as a friend of both me and my country.  

Those that don’t try or those that run and hide should not even be allowed to try to hold office in my opinion.  
I just can’t figure out why the people in this country let scum like that into such powerful jobs to begin with.  

Offline Dali Llama

Osama bin Kerry
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2004, 03:57:13 PM »
Quote from: Major

I just can’t figure out why the people in this country let scum like that into such powerful jobs to begin with.  
Dali Llama say there unfortunately exist dearth of truly qualified persons to seek elective office who have means to do so. :(  :(  :(

Offline Squirrelsaurus Rex

• Avid Poster
Osama bin Kerry
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2004, 07:08:00 AM »
I am not a vet but I tried 3 times to get in and was refused all three times for physical reasons but dang it at least I tried. I figure I can hold my head up high for that reason...

I agree with Major.  Thanks for trying.  The effort is appreciated.  The fact that you tried says a lot about you.
Squooshy... the other white meat.

Offline Dali Llama

Osama bin Kerry
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2004, 08:24:09 AM »
Quote from: Squirrelsaurus Rex
I am not a vet but I tried 3 times to get in and was refused all three times for physical reasons but dang it at least I tried. I figure I can hold my head up high for that reason...

I agree with Major.  Thanks for trying.  The effort is appreciated.  The fact that you tried says a lot about you.
Yes, it do indicate strong willingness to serve, say Dali Llama. :-)

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
Hay magooch
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2004, 08:36:45 AM »
the commie I was referring to is kerry.  I do not expect to have to make this clarification again.  

And, by the way, the air force and navy can play at war all they want to but when it comes to making certain all the bad guys are put away, it takes the Army Infantry with fixed bayonets to do the job right.  

Mister, I pulled a number of pilots and air crew out of NVA and VC infested jungles and got their sorry butts back home to clean sheets and hot food when I did my tours and, to some degree the notion of distant warfare has its merits - until it comes to the final hour of cleaning out the foxholes and snake pits, and that's when it needs to be done by the foot soldier, period.  Mikey.

Offline ernon

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2004, 10:30:36 AM »

With Kerry as president our Army will be made up of naked men running around with sticks and clubs.

Be fair, he would also let them wear blue helmets.

Ernon

Offline Squirrelsaurus Rex

• Avid Poster
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2004, 11:39:47 AM »

I know some women who wouldn't have a problem with that.
Squooshy... the other white meat.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2004, 01:01:06 PM »
Quote from: Squirrelsaurus Rex

I know some women who wouldn't have a problem with that.
But how WELL do Squirrelsaurus Rex know them, inquire Dali Llama? :lol:  :-D  :lol:  :)

Offline Major

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2004, 05:18:02 PM »
Quote from: ernon

Ernon

ernon... your right!

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2004, 01:25:34 AM »
Quote from: ernon

Ernon
But on which head, inquire Dali Llama? :-D  :)  :)  :-D

Offline magooch

Re: Hay magooch
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2004, 03:51:27 AM »
the commie I was referring to is kerry.  I do not expect to have to make this clarification again.  

And, by the way, the air force and navy can play at war all they want to but when it comes to making certain all the bad guys are put away, it takes the Army Infantry with fixed bayonets to do the job right.  

Mister, I pulled a number of pilots and air crew out of NVA and VC infested jungles and got their sorry butts back home to clean sheets and hot food when I did my tours and, to some degree the notion of distant warfare has its merits - until it comes to the final hour of cleaning out the foxholes and snake pits, and that's when it needs to be done by the foot soldier, period.  Mikey.

Lighten up Mikey, I surely didn't mean to be critical of the Army or Marines when I expressed the belief that wars should be faught with our most efficient weapons.  I have the greatest respect for the guys who are willing to get in there and go toe to toe with the enemy, but in today's world, it should be obvious that in prolonged wars (anything over two weeks), public support is a fleeting thing.  

If our wars were faught the way I would envision, there would be nothing left to mop up.   Ground warfare always involves the loss of our brave uniformed men and women, and that is a cost that should be avoided, as long as we have weapons that can do the job.
Swingem

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
magooch
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2004, 04:08:16 AM »
no problem.  Mikey.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2004, 08:53:51 AM »

in today's world, it should be obvious that in prolonged wars (anything over two weeks), public support is a fleeting thing.  

Dali Llama say yes, lack of public support do be very obvious thing today. :cry:  :(  :(

Offline Major

• A Real Regular
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2004, 09:21:19 AM »
Quote from: Dali Llama
Dali Llama say yes, lack of public support do be very obvious thing today. :cry:  :(  :(

All the public I know supports the war on terrorists around the world; it’s just a few that would usurp power and have media backing that are causing the unrest.
          They just can’t stand seeing someone else in power, no matter how good for the country it is.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2004, 04:42:44 PM »
Quote from: Dali Llama

All the public I know supports the war on terrorists around the world; it’s just a few that would usurp power and have media backing that are causing the unrest.
          They just can’t stand seeing someone else in power, no matter how good for the country it is.
Dali Llama say that unfortunately those "few" be in powerful places and create considerable stir and unrest.

Offline Fla Brian

• Contributor
Osama bin Kerry
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2004, 09:06:19 AM »

Lighten up Mikey, I surely didn't mean to be critical of the Army or Marines when I expressed the belief that wars should be faught with our most efficient weapons.  I have the greatest respect for the guys who are willing to get in there and go toe to toe with the enemy, but in today's world, it should be obvious that in prolonged wars (anything over two weeks), public support is a fleeting thing.  

If our wars were faught the way I would envision, there would be nothing left to mop up.   Ground warfare always involves the loss of our brave uniformed men and women, and that is a cost that should be avoided, as long as we have weapons that can do the job.

Magooch,

Guess what, military and political "leaders" have thought that before - in WWII, Korea and Nam. Bomb and shell enough and there won't be any enemy left to fight. They were wrong then, and, respectfully, you are wrong now.

But, when the grunts hit the ground, there were still plenty of enemy combatants to go around.

It would be real nice if we could fight our wars from a safe distance, but that just isn't possible. When the hellfire stops, it still takes the swingin'  s to go in and finish things.

That's the way it always has been, and that's the way it always will be.
Brian
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NAHC Life Member
Nil sine magno labore.

Offline Dali Llama

Osama bin Kerry
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2004, 01:23:16 AM »
Quote from: Fla Brian
it still takes the swingin'  s to go in and finish things. [img]
Funny, but that what she say last night, add Dali Llama. :lol: