Author Topic: 113 gr cast in 32H&R?  (Read 581 times)

Offline Dand

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (35)
113 gr cast in 32H&R?
« on: February 12, 2014, 06:31:48 PM »
I was wondering where (or whether) to start to find loads for a 113 gr cast bullet in te 32 H&R - or is that too much bullet?

These would be plinker loads in a rifle.  I happen to have a mold and the other components.

Advice welcome.

thanks
NRA Life

liberal Justice Hugo Black said, and I quote: "There are 'absolutes' in our Bill of Rights, and they were put there on purpose by men who knew what words meant and meant their prohibitions to be 'absolutes.'" End quote. From a recent article by Wayne LaPierre NRA

Offline Czech_too

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Contributor
Re: 113 gr cast in 32H&R?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 12:44:50 AM »
I don't have my load data in front of me right now, but this should give you a start...

http://www.handloads.com/loaddata/default.asp?Caliber=32%20HqqqR%20Magnum&Weight=115&type=Handgun&Order=Powder&Source=

Brian

I must have tossed the info. when I sold my Contender bbl!  I have used Bullseye, started at 3 gr., & WW630, 4.5 gr., in a couple of revolvers though.  Both w/a Lyman 311008 mould.
NRA Life Member
Cruffler
INOA

genealogy, another area of interest

Offline Dand

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (35)
Re: 113 gr cast in 32H&R?
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 04:35:47 PM »
thanks I'll check it out but also, I went thru my collection of supplements to Ken Waters' Pet Loads tonight and found where he had loads with a 116 gr cast bullet so I should be good.

I forgot to look there in the past.
NRA Life

liberal Justice Hugo Black said, and I quote: "There are 'absolutes' in our Bill of Rights, and they were put there on purpose by men who knew what words meant and meant their prohibitions to be 'absolutes.'" End quote. From a recent article by Wayne LaPierre NRA