Author Topic: White Family Killed in Home Invasion  (Read 883 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
White Family Killed in Home Invasion
« on: February 18, 2014, 03:29:27 AM »
White family tortured and murdered in home invasion crime.  Pure sadism was the motive.  These victims were not wealthy and had nothing worth stealing.

As for the torturers and killers:  Guess the race?

http://topconservativenews.com/2014/02/three-whites-horrifically-tortured-to-death-by-black-mob-in-detroit/

Offline guzzijohn

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: White Family Killed in Home Invasion
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 03:52:30 AM »
White man kills black teen for playing his music too loud. Old white retired cop kills younger white man for texting at the movies. Whites kill blacks, blacks kill whites, whites kill whites, blacks kill blacks, etc. What is your point?
GuzziJohn

Offline twoshooter

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Remember the Starfish......
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 04:23:55 AM »
I think it was man bites dog - news, dog bites man- not so much. The Dunn trial was crap, but given the "instructions" and the charges, it was predictable. Should have charged voluntary manslaughter and they would have nailed him in a heartbeat, and it would have been correct. The best side commentary came from an older black woman someone stuck a mike in front of--" Florida need a mind your own damn business" law. Good advice in all 50 states.
1000 years ago Men KNEW the Earth was the center of the Universe.....500 years ago Men KNEW the world was flat....... 15 minutes ago you KNEW man was alone in the universe.... Just IMAGINE what we will know tomorrow !! "K"- from Men in Black.

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 04:56:47 AM »
What is your point?
GuzziJohn

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/usa/racewar.htm

http://www.saveyourheritage.com/black_on_white_crime.htm

It seems  one race is doing most the hate crimes.
But no one ever wants to mention anything about race unless it is a white committing  the crime!!

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 06:34:25 AM »
White man kills black teen for playing his music too loud. Old white retired cop kills younger white man for texting at the movies. Whites kill blacks, blacks kill whites, whites kill whites, blacks kill blacks, etc. What is your point?
GuzziJohn
But, but that makes mindless prejudice useless!

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 06:36:43 AM »
Just recently a group of black youths surrounded a army veteran in Cleveland and attacked him playing a knockout game. All the while they yelled knock that white boy out, and knock that cracker out. If this was white on black crime it would be national news, but since it was just some blacks attacking a white person, playing knock out. Probably the majority of Americans heard nothing about it.
There is an increase of black against white crime, and I do believe part of it has to do with Obama's endless rant about income inequality, and the 1 percent. Then of course we have Farrakhan saying the white race should be exterminated.
The first amendment doesn't permit you to yell fire in a crowded movie theater, and I don't think it should permit people to stir up ignoramuses who are not rational, to commit violence. Attacks on whites will continue to rise, the media will continue to not report it, this administration, and the likes of Farrakan will continue to spew their hatred.
Why is there not a big outcry against blacks attacking white people in what is called a knock out game. Oh, thats right its not politically correct to talk about that. I just wonder what the outcome would be if groups of white teens started playing this game, with blacks being the target.     
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 06:39:42 AM »
What is your point?
GuzziJohn

But no one ever wants to mention anything about race unless it is a white committing  the crime!!

Some people just have trouble seeing the forest because of the trees.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline sethk

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 06:49:45 AM »
What is your point?
GuzziJohn

[quote]
http://www.ourcivilisation.com/usa/racewar.htm:
Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population.

This quote and particularly the "even though" implication shows a fundamental lack of either mathematical understanding or ethics.  Of course minorities commit more inter-racial crimes--not in spite of the fact that they are a smaller part of the population, but because they are.   Consider this:
  • Between 2000 and 2010, 54,914 murders were committed by black killers. 
  • If these murders had been committed randomly (without regard to the race of the victim), about 73.75% of these should have been white since that is % of the population that was white during that decade.
  • This would mean that we should expect (if there is no racial targeting) that 40,499 of these murders committed by black killers would have been against white victims.  In reality only 5,508 of these murders were "black on white". 

Similarly, its absurd that the article makes it sound like the fact that 20% of murders are inter-racial proves anything that they are claiming.  In a country that is more than 25% minorities, at least 50% of murders should be expected to be inter-racial if there is no racial correlation.  The reason the % of interracial (and black on white) murders is so low is because there is a clear racial factor, but one that works in the opposite direction from what the article is implying.  Murder rates are much higher within any given racial demographic since there are a lot of race related factors that mean that people are more likely to have relationships and contact (and therefore more marriages and murders too) with members of their own race.

If you don't like my math, you can calculate it yourself:
http://projects.wsj.com/murderdata/
http://www.infoplease.com/us/statistics/us-population-by-race.html

On a positive note, at least the comments here are less horrid than those at the linked article.
What I have: 30-06 Handi (2003), 12ga mod. bbl
What I want: .22lr offset (versa-pack) bbl, 357 Max bbl

"Enter into that darkness where neither the Law nor human reason gives its light, but only the dark word of faith."   - C.F.W. Walther

Read Jorge Luis Borges.

Offline Larry L

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 09:13:38 AM »
Think maybe white america has become so accustom to black crime that it's no big deal anymore? Besides, the media is still in love with his holiness in DC and certainly wouldn't want any racial complications for the moron. He might actually have to do something constructive for a change.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 09:31:55 AM »
GuzziJohn

Blacks make up 12% of the population and produce half of the murderers.   

If the races in this story had been reversed, if a gang of whites invaded a black home and tortured and murdered a black family we'd have heard endless handwringing and denunciations of white people, white racism, blah, blah, blah. 

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 09:43:34 AM »

If these murders had been committed randomly (without regard to the race of the victim),

If we look at the one doing the murders then look at the percentage of each race in the population you would see that whites should be murdering 8 people to every one murdered by a black.
But the numbers show that blacks murder more than 7x as much as whites when we look at the percentages!
So your argument that there being more whites ,so it stands to reason there should be more white victims doesn't hold water.
Because if we look at just numbers then there should be more whites committing murders than blacks.
But it doesn't work out that way does it? 

Offline sethk

• Contributor
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 11:20:05 AM »
If we look at the one doing the murders then look at the percentage of each race in the population you would see that whites should be murdering 8 people to every one murdered by a black.
But the numbers show that blacks murder more than 7x as much as whites when we look at the percentages!
So your argument that there being more whites ,so it stands to reason there should be more white victims doesn't hold water.
Because if we look at just numbers then there should be more whites committing murders than blacks.
But it doesn't work out that way does it?

Your statement about black killer proportionately outnumbering white ones by several hundred percent is more or less correct. However, that does not mean that the argument I made isn't valid. I didn't address that issue, but rather a false assertion in the race war article that claimed to be proof for rampant racially motivated killings of white by blacks. The numbers don't support the assertion so it is dead in the water. The issue of a (very real) phenomena of greater relative numbers of black murderers is another issue, and one that needs explaining. That is not what I was trying to do, though I have thoughts on that question too. 

Perhaps another example would be helpful. Lets suppose that I am a Canadian resident of the US who steals a lot of TVs. It turns out that 8 out of ten TVs I steal is a Japanese TV. This does not mean that really have an obsession with the Japaneseness of these TVs, nor that I particularly love or hate the Japanese. The primary explanation is that there a lot more Japanese TVs lying around. It may turn out to be the case that Canadians in general are more likely to steal TVs than US natives, but that doesn't say anything necessarily about why I steal a lot of Japanese TV in particular. Maybe I do have a thing for Japanese TVs, but the data that we have doesn't show that. Maybe Canadians are genetically predisposed to TV theft, but even if true this would not invalidate the logical conclusion regarding the most likely reason for my large collection of Sharps and Sonys.

"Enter into that darkness where neither the Law nor human reason gives its light, but only the dark word of faith."   - C.F.W. Walther

Read Jorge Luis Borges.

Offline powderman

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2014, 12:36:31 PM »
Attacks on whites by blacks has increased dramaticly since Obama took office. He al, jesse, oprah, et al have fanned the racial flames terribly. Obama does it intentionally to further divide America to destroy us. Divide and conquer. Obama is pure evil. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Spanky

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (96)
  • USMC Semper Fidelis
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2014, 03:14:39 PM »
Blacks have been given a free pass in this country since obama took office. Black on white violence is largely ignored and if you question the status quo you are labeled a racist. Wake up white America... we are being pushed aside. How much are we going to take before we say enough? Maybe another civil war is what this country needs. Might be a good way to get rid of the "black plague" that's infected this nation.

Spanky

Offline sethk

• Contributor
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2014, 12:54:08 AM »
Attacks on whites by blacks has increased dramaticly since Obama took office. He al, jesse, oprah, et al have fanned the racial flames terribly. Obama does it intentionally to further divide America to destroy us. Divide and conquer. Obama is pure evil. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Please point to where on the graph the bad man touched you:

Read Jorge Luis Borges.

Offline sethk

• Contributor
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2014, 01:05:17 AM »

Notes and citations:
Data from FBI Uniform Crime Reports (http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/ucr-publications#Crime), Expanded Homicide Tables.
Murder data was used since the discussion started about a murder and that is the easiest data to get with race info.
In case you are worried that the downturn in murders overall over the last decade or so is really just covering up a proportional increase of black on white killing, I present to you black on white murders as a % of total black/white inter-racial murders from 2003 to 2012:

2003:   7.58%
2004:   7.84%
2005:   7.50%
2006:   8.38%
2007:   8.53%
2008:   7.76%
2009:   7.29%
2010:   7.57%
2011:   7.83%
2012:   7.63%

So yeah, that means no change--no "dramatic increase".

Read Jorge Luis Borges.

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2014, 02:18:08 AM »
Seth:  the percentages lie.  From 2003 - 2012, the population increase alone would cause a natural increase in the numbers of black on white murders.  If you go back to your post from yesterday and just put the numbers of whites killed by blacks it would paint a much more vivid and truthful picture of black on white hate crimes and if you show these from the time obama was elected it will really show the numbers of black on white hate crimes to have increased in number, if not just a increase in the numbers being so openly reported.

Numbers are numbers.  If you say, for example, that in 2010, 5,500 whites were murdered by blacks which may only be 7.57% of the total of the inter-racial murders committed that year but that in 2012, for example the 7.63% figure indicates a smaller percentage you will be correct regarding percentages but not necessarily the numbers of whites killed by blacks because as the populations increase and so will the numbers of murders. 

I say that if you want to reduce both the numbers and percentages of black on white racially motivated hate crimes then start stringing up the killers and let their bodies rot off the rope until their bones are picked clean by carrion eaters.  That has always worked in the past as a deterrent to things like crime and I don't see why it won't work now.

Just think - little white Jimmy and his buds are promising to tie a rope to the trailer hitch ball on their pickup and go find some old black drunk and drag him to death but the next morning when they see little Jimmy and his buds hanging from a telephone pole it should make them wonder what in the world went wrong and when they find out that yes, they did indeed drag some poor old black guy to his death and that is the reason they got strung up they are much less likely to try the same crap.

If bro T and his bros brag about playing the knockout game and the next morning their bodies are found on the street, and it is found that they managed to play that game and kill some disabled white war vet and that is the reason they were shot dead and left to rot on the street, they will be much less likely to try the same crap again, don't you think?

Of course, if this sparks racial riots and shootings then it should also spark the sort of racial counter outrage that should result in entire neighborhoods being burned and mobs being fired upon in the streets.

Tit for tat.  You kill a white, I'll kill a black.  You burn my hood, I'll burn yours.  You indiscriminately murder whites, I'll intentionally kill as many of you as I can get my sights on.  You rail against the penalty for injustice committed then you will face injustice for your actions.  You bring fire, death and racial hated to my town and I will burn yours.  You cry to allah and I will dip my bayonet in pigs blood before sending you to hell.  At some point in time you will learn - leave me the hell alone and I will let you live.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2014, 02:46:55 AM »
The double standard is alive and doing well in black on white crimes. No different than teacher/student affairs. Let a 30 year old male teacher, have sex with a willing 16 year old girl, and hiddy-ho mates, lets string that child molester up. If the teacher is a hot looking 30 something female, and mess's around with a 16 year old boy, does she get charged.Yep! The guy might end up getting 10 years out of it, she gets a 6 month to a year. Double standard. Yep!! Let a black kid, or group do something, funny, I don't see Jackson or Sharpton around. Let some white group show up, buncha white racist bast****. Probably members of the KKK. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline sethk

• Contributor
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2014, 03:03:10 AM »
Seth:  the percentages lie.  From 2003 - 2012, the population increase alone would cause a natural increase in the numbers of black on white murders.  If you go back to your post from yesterday and just put the numbers of whites killed by blacks it would paint a much more vivid and truthful picture of black on white hate crimes and if you show these from the time obama was elected it will really show the numbers of black on white hate crimes to have increased in number, if not just a increase in the numbers being so openly reported.

Yes, all else being equal, the number of murders should go up in time with an increase in he population (and more so with the black population since it is growing at a faster rate than the white population). Here are the raw numbers for white on black murders (feel free to point out where "vivid" truth you speak of is evident):

Bush:
Average annual black on white murders: 535.6

Obama:

Average annual black on white murders: 456.8

So yeah, the numbers went down under Obama, most likely having nothing or little to do with Obama but rather for the same reasons that murder and other violent crimes have subsided over the past several years. That is the reason that I used the percentages as they help to control for the overall murder rate trend.

Numbers are numbers.  If you say, for example, that in 2010, 5,500 whites were murdered by blacks which may only be 7.57% of the total of the inter-racial murders committed that year but that in 2012, for example the 7.63% figure indicates a smaller percentage you will be correct regarding percentages but not necessarily the numbers of whites killed by blacks because as the populations increase and so will the numbers of murders. 

To be clear, the 5,500 figure is for black on white murders between 2000 and 2010, not for the year of 2010.  Also, again, the number of murders overall (and in all categories) is following a decreasing trend in spite of population growth. So, in raw numbers, there is  a trend of lower numbers of black on white murders with time and in terms of the overall downward trend, the rate of such murders is remaining more or less constant.

I say that if you want to reduce both the numbers and percentages of black on white racially motivated hate crimes then start stringing up the killers and let their bodies rot off the rope until their bones are picked clean by carrion eaters.  That has always worked in the past as a deterrent to things like crime and I don't see why it won't work now.

Just think - little white Jimmy and his buds are promising to tie a rope to the trailer hitch ball on their pickup and go find some old black drunk and drag him to death but the next morning when they see little Jimmy and his buds hanging from a telephone pole it should make them wonder what in the world went wrong and when they find out that yes, they did indeed drag some poor old black guy to his death and that is the reason they got strung up they are much less likely to try the same crap.

If bro T and his bros brag about playing the knockout game and the next morning their bodies are found on the street, and it is found that they managed to play that game and kill some disabled white war vet and that is the reason they were shot dead and left to rot on the street, they will be much less likely to try the same crap again, don't you think?

Of course, if this sparks racial riots and shootings then it should also spark the sort of racial counter outrage that should result in entire neighborhoods being burned and mobs being fired upon in the streets.

Tit for tat.  You kill a white, I'll kill a black.  You burn my hood, I'll burn yours.  You indiscriminately murder whites, I'll intentionally kill as many of you as I can get my sights on.  You rail against the penalty for injustice committed then you will face injustice for your actions.  You bring fire, death and racial hated to my town and I will burn yours.  You cry to allah and I will dip my bayonet in pigs blood before sending you to hell.  At some point in time you will learn - leave me the hell alone and I will let you live.

I'm not sure that it is clear that gruesome public spectacles of capitol punishment "always worked in the past as a deterrent".  The whole tit for tat thing has often served to escalate rather that discourage such behavior.  Humanity has often gone this route, and we have yet to learn at any point to leave each other the hell alone. Maybe there is a case for stronger deterrent focused punishment.  If there is then, perhaps I could get behind it. I'll reserve judgement for now since it also brings some other problematic things along with the possible deterrent effects. 

Read Jorge Luis Borges.

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2014, 07:57:43 AM »
 I can't even read the link, or won't rather because things like that stick in my head and bother me long after the deed has been done. I simply wish the family had been Americans who took advantage of their 2nd amendment rights, and while utilizing a 12ga pistol gripped riot shotgun, killed all attackers long before they could do the damage done.
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2014, 08:24:55 AM »
... What is your point?
GuzziJohn

In a word: hypocrisy. Incidents like this expose the hypocrisy of the media, they expose the hypocrisy of the Obama administration, they expose the hypocrisy of the Holder Justice Department, and they expose the hypocrisy of the race baiters like Jackson, Sharpton and Princess Oprah.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?