Author Topic: Google Map: Gangs oF Los Angeles  (Read 472 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Google Map: Gangs oF Los Angeles
« on: February 22, 2014, 02:52:59 PM »
Is this cool or what?  Google has a map that shows criminal  street gangs in Los Angeles.

Wow. 

Just like those movie star maps that show you where famous movie stars and other celebrities live in Beverly Hills,   this map shows you where  you can find your favorite black, Hispanic and Asian  criminal gangs whose shootings, stabbings, murders and car jackings  you read about in the newspapers and see on the TV News! 

Keeping up with the times! 

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=109207396431294085739.00000112583e7047c0070

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Google Map: Gangs oF Los Angeles
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 11:20:48 PM »
Map showing racial concentrations.  Note how they correlate to the gang concentrations.

http://www.wired.com/design/2013/08/how-segregated-is-your-city-this-eye-opening-map-shows-you/#slideid-210321

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 11:26:51 PM »
need a big magnifying glass in space on the satilite that took the pic
burn them like we did  ants as children
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline JB Weld

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Avid Poster
  • Fix anything from brokn heart to the crack of dawn
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 11:56:09 PM »
need a big magnifying glass in space on the satilite that took the pic
burn them like we did  ants as children

Now that is funny!

I am still hoping for the big quake where CA slides into the ocean. :)
"Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."  ~Stonewall Jackson~  24 July 1861

Sappers Forward - 12BP

Offline Hairy Chest

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 01:01:27 AM »
Then there's Little Saigon, Chinatown, Koreatown, West LA, San Fernando Valley, Hollywood!   8)

All groups self segregate.  Quit fooling everybody. 

Which ones assimilate?  Which ones participate in the military?   :o
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.