Author Topic: STOLEN Handi Barrel  (Read 3142 times)

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (114)
  • A Real Regular
  • For every Goliath, there is a stone.
STOLEN Handi Barrel
« on: February 24, 2014, 04:21:14 AM »
I shipped this barrel USPS and it was stolen somewhere along the way....25-06 Ultra barrel 26" long 132 etched on it from serial number.  Keep eyes out please .....thanks...cardboard shipping tube went to PO Box..buyer had to pick it up at counter. They handed him a totally empty tube with one end cut off.
12g shortie w/chokes,Tamer .410,12g "Buck" slug gun w/20g extra barrel, 12g smooth bore tracker I, 45/410 w/22vp matched set, 7mm-08, .308 20",

my avatar pic is my 1960 Rambler I bought in 1972 for $175..6 banger 3-on-the-tree...drove it for 5 yrs  22mpg.. was "hot-rodding" (LOL) one night...tore out 1st/reverse gear. Drove it that way for 2 yrs(with no reverse and only 2nd and high)  Had to really plan ahead when parking.
sold it for $125
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.--Mark Twain

Politicians should only be allowed one term in office, then one term in jail.

Offline petemi

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (73)
Re: STOLEN Handi Barrel
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 04:51:32 AM »
Can their tracking tell you it disappeared between point A and point B?  That could narrow down the inside USPS culprit.   Only a few people could have handled it.  Theft in the mail is getting terrible.  Next time I ship something I'll label it "Dog Feces Samples".

Pete
Keep both eyes open and make the first shot good.
The growing Handi/Sportster/Pardner/Topper Family:  .22 WMR, .22-250. 223, Two Superlight 7mm-08s and one .243, .30-30,  .308, 32-20, 18 inch .356/.358 Win., Two 16.5 inch .357 Max., 18 inch 38-55 BC Carbine, 16.5 inch .445 Super Mag., .45LC, 16.5 and 22 inch .45-70s, .50 Huntsman SS, .410, 20 ga., 12 ga., 20 ga. Pardner Pump, Versa-Pack .410 - .22
[size=7.4 pt]PLEASE DONATE TO THE GBO SERVER FUND  We're closer to the goal but not there yet, we can still use more donations, thanks

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,191112.msg1098959491.html#msg1098959491

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 05:02:00 AM »
I'm always shipping long guns from myself to myself using USPS.  I also insure the package.  It's obvious what is in the package, that's why I insure it.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 05:32:23 AM »
In all the years I've shipped USPS, I've only lost one shipment, a SFRB of 1x fired brass, it was never scanned by any office, the only entry was the electronic notification, recipient never received it, I refunded his money. All the other hundreds, maybe thousands of packages, mostly reamers, arrived safe and sound. Having worked for the USPS for 32yrs, the most common reason for a lost in the mails package is the label having been defaced on conveyors, and the reason for including a note inside the package that has your name and address on it so the Mail Recovery Center can get it back to you. If the shipment was insured, file a claim on it, if not, have the recipient file a mail theft report.

Tim

https://www.usps.com/ship/file-domestic-claims.htm

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/investigations/MailFraud/fraudschemes/mailtheft/ReportMailTheft.aspx
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline Old Fart

• Intergalactic Moderator
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (77)
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 05:55:11 AM »
Can their tracking tell you it disappeared between point A and point B?

This might help some if we knew. Or if we just knew the travel route.

Although with my luck it would be gone forever. Hope you find it.
"All my life I've had a bad case of the Fred's. Fredrick Vanderbilt taste on a Fred Sanford budget." CR
Lifetime/Endowment/Patron NRA Member.
Second Amendment Foundation, www.saf.org - Life Member

Offline mechanic

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 05:57:51 AM »
Watch the auction sites.  It may show.
Ben
Molon Labe, (King Leonidas of the Spartan Army)

Offline tacklebury

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (12)
  • Central Michigan
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 07:39:51 AM »
When shipping barrels, I up the insurance for $3.35 and it gets me $150 in coverage.  I figure at least if it goes away, I can buy another.  8(  Sorry you are having to deal with it. 
Tacklebury --}>>>>>    Multi-Barrel: .223 Superlite, 7mm-08 22", .30-40 Krag M158, .357 Maximum 16-1/4 HB, .45 Colt, .45-70 22" irons, 32" .45-70 Peeps, 12 Ga. 3-1/2 w/ Chokes, .410 Smooth slugger, .45 Cal Muzzy, .50 Cal Muzzy, .58 Cal Muzzy

also classics: M903 9-shot Target .22 Revolver, 1926 .410 Single, 1915 38 S&W Break top Revolver and 7-shot H&R Trapper .22 6" bbl.

Offline bigvarmnt

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (56)
  • N. E. Indiana
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 08:31:25 AM »
I've been told about insuring stuff that you about have to have it in hand after it was stolen to prove that it is what you said it was and was worth that much. So, has anybody else been told any stories like this? Tim what does yea say. This was explained to me by I think two different people at the post office that I ship through. I just took their word for it and usually don't insure because they kind of tell me it may not be worth it :-\
Sounds weird, I know, I think ::)
Was it delivered and nobody home. I've been worried someone could take it off my back porch. I waited the other day for a box from Natchez with a couple scopes in it. Lucky it came when I wanted to leave.
Sorry to hear this Garb and whoever was spossed to get it :( 

Offline cjrjck

• Trade Count: (70)
  • Contributor
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 08:35:30 AM »
I've been told about insuring stuff that you about have to have it in hand after it was stolen to prove that it is what you said it was and was worth that much. So, has anybody else been told any stories like this?

I have filed a claim with both UPS and USPS with no problems.

Offline tacklebury

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (12)
  • Central Michigan
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 08:36:29 AM »
Tim gave a link to it right up above:

From the USPS website:
3 - Evidence of insurance and proof of purchase tooltip icon
If purchased online, use your Click-N-Ship® transaction number or the auction number (i.e., from eBay®).

If you shipped your package from a Post Office location, find your sales receipt or other proof to show the item was sent with insurance or Priority Mail Express™.
Start an Online Claim ›
How long does it take to get reimbursed?
When the necessary information and proof of value is provided online, claims are usually paid within 30 days.

Tacklebury --}>>>>>    Multi-Barrel: .223 Superlite, 7mm-08 22", .30-40 Krag M158, .357 Maximum 16-1/4 HB, .45 Colt, .45-70 22" irons, 32" .45-70 Peeps, 12 Ga. 3-1/2 w/ Chokes, .410 Smooth slugger, .45 Cal Muzzy, .50 Cal Muzzy, .58 Cal Muzzy

also classics: M903 9-shot Target .22 Revolver, 1926 .410 Single, 1915 38 S&W Break top Revolver and 7-shot H&R Trapper .22 6" bbl.

Offline LONGTOM

• Trade Count: (391)
  • IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 08:43:51 AM »

I don't understand.
Everyone says they use USPS to ship barrels.USPS in my town here in VA flat refuses to ship a barrel of any type.
They just flat out say no.
I tried to explain that it was not considered a firearm and could not be made to fire with out a frame and they still refused.
Gave up on them and have never been back.
That is why I always use Fed-Ex insured.

LONGTOM
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
NRA Member-JAMES MADISON BRIGADE
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member
US OLIMPIC SHOOTING TEAM supporter

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

That my two young sons may never have to know the horrors of war. 

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline bigvarmnt

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (56)
  • N. E. Indiana
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2014, 08:48:48 AM »
They probably knew I was too lazy to read the links provided so I'd probably have trouble with the claim form ;D  Glad it worked for you and good to know they were probably just  trying to save me money. Gives me hope if I ship something of real value and figure out how to prove it. Sent some things to my sons and really didn't know how to prove what it was worth. Thanks

Actually I didn't notice the links Tim provided, thanks Tim ;)

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2014, 08:55:34 AM »

I don't understand.
Everyone says they use USPS to ship barrels. USPS in my town here in VA flat refuses to ship a barrel of any type.
They just flat out say no.
I tried to explain that it was not considered a firearm and could not be made to fire with out a frame and they still refused.
Gave up on them and have never been back.
That is why I always use Fed-Ex insured.
LONGTOM

The actual USPS location or a third party retailer like Mail Boxes Etc that accepts mailings? If it's an actual postal location, they need to be educated, but third party private mailers can set any rule they want as long as it doesn't violate US statutes. Like for instance UPS stores won't accept any firearms or parts. I've shipped many, many barrels and complete long guns by USPS with no problems, their rules don't preclude barrels or long guns shipped within the US.

Tim

Offline petemi

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (73)
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2014, 09:10:31 AM »
It's like Tim says, I've shipped barrels, frames and complete rifles with USPS in accordance with BATF regulations and never had a problem with our local P.O.  The Post Master hunts and fishes.  He always asks, "What's it this time, Pete".
He's an honest man, a friend and neighbor, so I have no qualms telling him.  If he thinks the package is too easily identified, he'll recommend a camo job on it.  I've never lost anything.

It's funny in a way because Tim is here.  Hey Tim, that one package I sent you, I forget what it was, went to San Diego or somewhere in CA first?  We thought it was lost.

I always put a layer of clear packaging tape over the addresses on a package to protect them in transit.

Pete
Keep both eyes open and make the first shot good.
The growing Handi/Sportster/Pardner/Topper Family:  .22 WMR, .22-250. 223, Two Superlight 7mm-08s and one .243, .30-30,  .308, 32-20, 18 inch .356/.358 Win., Two 16.5 inch .357 Max., 18 inch 38-55 BC Carbine, 16.5 inch .445 Super Mag., .45LC, 16.5 and 22 inch .45-70s, .50 Huntsman SS, .410, 20 ga., 12 ga., 20 ga. Pardner Pump, Versa-Pack .410 - .22
[size=7.4 pt]PLEASE DONATE TO THE GBO SERVER FUND  We're closer to the goal but not there yet, we can still use more donations, thanks

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,191112.msg1098959491.html#msg1098959491

Offline Dinny

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (268)
  • "Medics Save"
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2014, 10:31:59 AM »
I always put a layer of clear packaging tape over the addresses on a package to protect them in transit.
Pete

I've done that in the past. This post reminds me to get back into that habit.

Thanks, Dinny
Handi Family: 357 Max, 45 LC, 45-70, 300 BLK, 50 cal Huntsman, and 348 Win.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may have peace"
Thomas Paine

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2014, 11:16:48 AM »
I have shipped 100's of things thru USPS and this is the very first item that was ever stolen.  I quit UPS years ago because they are way too rough on things. I used to buy and sell antique clocks and UPS destroyed many clocks and never paid me the insurance claim on any of them. I got to where I would make the seller promise not to use UPS before I would even bid.

Anyway, i use those heavy cardboard tubes with the plastic ends, packed very well with absolutely no movement inside.  I am sure you guys here know what I mean, especially if you've bought one from me...anyway the tube arrived to the guy's post office with no barrel inside.

It started in Springfield, MO and ended up near Klamath Falls OR...in Christmas Valley, OR...don't have a clue as to how many stops in-between.

I have filed a claim with USPS and hopefully they can track it down.  Someone along the line would have to have noticed when it became empty, and find it hard to believe that they would hand him an empty tube, with one end cut off and absolutely nothing inside.  I insured it for the full amount and am also trying to recoup my shipping costs.

The buyer was po'd cause he really wanted the barrel...I told him there was nothing more I could do and would give him full refund. He seems to think maybe it "just fell out" of the tube.  Uh, a 5# chunk of steel doesn't just "fall out" without someone noticing.

Here is the info:

Delivered
Signed as Authorized Agent: false
Expected Delivery Date: February 24, 2014
February 24, 2014 - 9:33 am
Delivered: CHRISTMAS VALLEY, OR 97641
Package History
Date/Time
February 24, 2014
9:33 am
CHRISTMAS VALLEY, OR 97641
Delivered
February 22, 2014
2:47 pm
Available for Pickup
2:41 pm
Arrival at Post Office
2:45 am
KLAMATH FALLS, OR 97601
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
February 20, 2014
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65801
Depart USPS Sort Facility
3:01 am
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65801
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
February 19, 2014
Electronic Shipping Info Received
12:46 pm
BROOKLINE, MO 65619
Acceptance
Results provided by U.S.P.S. February 24, 2014, 8:12 PM MST

12g shortie w/chokes,Tamer .410,12g "Buck" slug gun w/20g extra barrel, 12g smooth bore tracker I, 45/410 w/22vp matched set, 7mm-08, .308 20",

my avatar pic is my 1960 Rambler I bought in 1972 for $175..6 banger 3-on-the-tree...drove it for 5 yrs  22mpg.. was "hot-rodding" (LOL) one night...tore out 1st/reverse gear. Drove it that way for 2 yrs(with no reverse and only 2nd and high)  Had to really plan ahead when parking.
sold it for $125
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.--Mark Twain

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2014, 11:28:50 AM »
Watch the auction sites.  It may show.
Ben
I already am...I hope I see it and have seller send me a pic of the end of it with number 132 on it...Then someone 's going to have the Feds and ATF up his "you know"

sold it for $125

Offline thejanitor

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (59)
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2014, 12:22:23 PM »
I seem to always be the buyer not the seller... ::)    But I try to make a second mailing label and put it in a ziplock and then wrap the ziplock around the barrel and packing tape it to itself between the scope rail and the forend screw so it cant be removed easily but also doesnt leave tape residue on the barrel itself, just the baggie. Then if it accidently came out of the box or tube it may still make it to the new owner. Atleast it has a better chance than a non labeled barrel. But then I tape the crap out of the ends and seams. It wont stop a thief but if it would accidentally come out it might have a chance to get there.... just my thoughts
thejanitor

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2014, 12:27:42 PM »
I have shipped 100's of things thru USPS and this is the very first item that was ever stolen.  I quit UPS years ago because they are way too rough on things. I used to buy and sell antique clocks and UPS destroyed many clocks and never paid me the insurance claim on any of them. I got to where I would make the seller promise not to use UPS before I would even bid.

Anyway, i use those heavy cardboard tubes with the plastic ends, packed very well with absolutely no movement inside.  I am sure you guys here know what I mean, especially if you've bought one from me...anyway the tube arrived to the guy's post office with no barrel inside.

It started in Springfield, MO and ended up near Klamath Falls OR...in Christmas Valley, OR...don't have a clue as to how many stops in-between.

I have filed a claim with USPS and hopefully they can track it down.  Someone along the line would have to have noticed when it became empty, and find it hard to believe that they would hand him an empty tube, with one end cut off and absolutely nothing inside.  I insured it for the full amount and am also trying to recoup my shipping costs.

The buyer was po'd cause he really wanted the barrel...I told him there was nothing more I could do and would give him full refund. He seems to think maybe it "just fell out" of the tube.  Uh, a 5# chunk of steel doesn't just "fall out" without someone noticing.

It likely happened on the high speed conveyors, once separated there would be no way to mate them back up if not handled soon, that would create a loose in the mails item which will end up in the designated Mail Recovery Center, the claim process should help find it.

Those plastic caps on tubes are a disaster waiting to happen unless properly reinforced, I won't use them without serious amounts of tape, I prefer a ¾" plywood plug with several screws on the sides to attach it and tape covering it as well, a barrel will punch right thru the plastic ends when the tube falls during processing, not so with the plywood end.

Tim

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2014, 07:51:32 PM »
Tim, about every time I ship a barrel in these tubes, I think of your post from a long time ago where you described the plywood plugs...may have to start doing that now. I do use tons of tape on the ends , and have never lost one before now. Like they say there's always a first time.  I hope it shows up. Usually things I ship go out thru Kansas City, although the tracking on this one doesn't show that. Looks like it went straight from Springfield , MO to Oregon. Looks like that would reduce the number of places it still could be found. I still think its funny that a totally empty tube with an end cut off would travel too far without someone taking notice of it. The postal worker even handed it to the buyer and the buyer telling him it was empty. He said he handed it back to the worker and he examined it to verify it was empty. You'd think he would have noticed it was empty as he handed it to the buyer in the first place.

sold it for $125

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2014, 08:06:51 PM »
I don't think it matters how good of a plugs you put on the the mailing tubes if someone cuts the end off.  Unfortunately USPS isn't doing squat to track down thieves in their ranks.  Also unless something is insured, they don't care at all if it doesn't get there. 

This is off topic but I was having a serious problem with overseas shipments coming up missing.  It seemed every time I shipped an item that weighed a pound or more, the box would go missing before it left the country.  Now I'm insuring everything that I can not afford to loose...

Tony

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2014, 12:36:46 AM »
Tim, about every time I ship a barrel in these tubes, I think of your post from a long time ago where you described the plywood plugs...may have to start doing that now. I do use tons of tape on the ends , and have never lost one before now. Like they say there's always a first time.  I hope it shows up. Usually things I ship go out thru Kansas City, although the tracking on this one doesn't show that. Looks like it went straight from Springfield , MO to Oregon. Looks like that would reduce the number of places it still could be found. I still think its funny that a totally empty tube with an end cut off would travel too far without someone taking notice of it. The postal worker even handed it to the buyer and the buyer telling him it was empty. He said he handed it back to the worker and he examined it to verify it was empty. You'd think he would have noticed it was empty as he handed it to the buyer in the first place.

The biggest reason why I ship everything priority is less handling, less time for something to happen to the shipment. I retired from the USPS in 2002, since then the USPS has downsized a lot, a few years ago they started using temp employees as retail counter clerks instead of the permanent positions they had when I worked there, so it's not surprising at all, not much training and insufficient staffing is detrimental to good service, don't know much about the delivery carrier side of the business any more, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's similar.  :(

Tim

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2014, 03:23:09 AM »
The only time I ever had a problem was in Dallas Texas.  I took a box in containing two guns, to ship from myself to my self in Alaska.  The woman acting as Postmaster that day threatened to have me arrested for bringing guns into the Post Office.  I called the North Pole Post Office and got the regulations numbers on shipping guns.  The acting Postmaster still refused to ship the guns.  I went back Monday morning to discuss the matter with the regular Post Master.  She looked up the regulations and decided I was right.  She did njot like it, but she could at least read and comprehend what she had read.  She took the package, and said she was going to have a talk with her assistant about the threat of calling the Police and having me arrested.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2014, 03:26:15 AM »
I've worked for Canada Post for many years so we may have somewhat different rules.
Ours were the item(box carton whatever) will be delivered whether the content is there or not.

The delivering  Office may stamp the box with" Received without Content".
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2014, 03:59:44 AM »
The only time I ever had a problem was in Dallas Texas. 
You'd think it would be easier in Texas than anywhere else with their lenient gun laws.

sold it for $125

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2014, 04:02:13 AM »
I've worked for Canada Post for many years so we may have somewhat different rules.
Ours were the item(box carton whatever) will be delivered whether the content is there or not.

Wish they would have done that here when it was first noticed empty...that would pinpoint where it changed from a barrel to a tube of air.

sold it for $125

Offline nanuk-O-dah-Nort

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2014, 06:44:46 AM »
I've only lost one item

someone in CanadaPost Customs office "Borrowed" my Husky55, fueled it, oiled it and used it.

I had it insured for New replacement price.....  so you can bet when I filed my claim, CP went looking hard for it.

well, they found it behind a door, in a secure area, it has been assembled, fueled, oiled, used and put back in the box, with the bar sticking out...  gas leaking out as the cap has been left loose.

I had to pay a new shipping charge, as it was shipped ground via courier, but they repackaged it, gas and all, and didn't charge me extra hazmat.

my local Postmistress told me during that time to ALWAYS insure to the NEW, or replacement value. 
Seems they hate to pay insurance claims and will endeavour to find the items.

Offline Armitage

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2014, 10:48:30 AM »
I received three different barrels in the last 30 days.  All were packaged and shipped in the long triangular shipping boxes.  They seemed very secure and I believe I would have to shake the crap out of them before a barrel punched out of an end.

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2014, 12:46:07 PM »
Mac11700 lost a 25-06 barrel in one of those triangle boxes years ago, it punched right thru the end never to be seen again, they wouldn't be my first choice, nor would I recommend them, they crush too easily and break open, seen too many of them that way, we quit ordering them for our customers for that reason.  :-\

Tim

Offline oldsoldja

• "what ever you do, dont smoke."
  • endeavor to persevere
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2014, 05:59:32 AM »

Wish they would have done that here when it was first noticed empty...that would pinpoint where it changed from a barrel to a tube of air.
Common sense does not prevail, nor is it that common. Sorry for your loss.
TDC, 2x TJC, 7x57, 3030mann,.356,300aac,.30carbine,2x50-70, 375win,243 fluted,30-06 ported, 454 casull,270 fluted.458wm,7mm-08 shorty,223 shorty,35 whel,16g folder, 357talo, 45colt carbine,35 rem,22250 fluted, 4570shorty, 22hornetshorty , 357max, 17m2,7.62x39, 12g fluted slug, 450 marlin, 22mag, 22lr,10g camo, 38-55, 17hmr custom, 410g, m48 16g,44 mag talo,410-12m, m8-12g, m158 20g, 22jet ,wh 45-70 bc,.280,58 50 45 MLS, 12g folder,4x 30-30,3x17hmr,m4816g,410,.308,45-120,3x204 fluted, 20gslug, 25-06,12g ported slug, 20g ribbed, .270ported, 22h mann, 500shorty .357.444,20g,45-70,223,12g, 7.62x39 shorty, 20g greenwing, 500sw talo, 4x 45-70 bc, 22khornet