Author Topic: Jan Brewer will capitulate- you heard it here first :)  (Read 1886 times)

Offline Hairy Chest

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Jan Brewer will capitulate- you heard it here first :)
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2014, 10:19:35 AM »
Once again the greatest country on earth shows why it's the land of the free and the home of the brave!

Rock on America!

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer Vetoes Anti-Gay Bill
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/arizona-bill-controversy/arizona-governor-jan-brewer-vetoes-anti-gay-bill-n39666

What you mean is Rock on, Corporate America.  I'll bet if you asked most gay people they wouldn't even care.  Brewer isn't defending any gay people.  It's just a big agenda to control everybody so we all lose our freedoms.  Today, it is the homophobes in Arizona.  Tomorrow, it can be any of us.  Politicians always follow a money trail.  So, the good news is we've identified the problem.  Our society really hasn't changed.  Except for a few demographic changes, the kind that the dirty players like liberals like Clinton promoted, idealistically, liberalism has achieved no victories.  That they can buy off a politician is only a small thing.  If Brewer doesn't do the PC thing, then the money will oppose her in the next election.  That's a victory?  Your side must be desperate.  The only thing that matters is the will of the people, and you are outnumbered.  Look at every poll.  Even minority voters overwhelmingly oppose the gay agenda. 
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline powderman

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2014, 10:26:48 AM »
I'm VERY disappointed in Jan Brewer, I thought she was a Christian. Turns out she's just another politician bowing to pantywetter libs and perverts. Seems like some here have a personal interest in this. That too is sad. POWDERMAN.  :( :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2014, 10:34:34 AM »
No doubt she's "Satan's Disciple"

How bout that judge in Texas..............

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2014, 10:34:35 AM »
Yea, thanks for all that debt and pollution. You intellectually superior white boys sure did fix us up alright. And the genecide. That was nice too. I think we could have skipped the white invasion, murdering, lies, and thieving, and been better off without y'all. Why don't y'all go back to Europe and finish messin that one up. You've made a hellava mess over here.  ;D

"genecide"?   

Oh yea. You "white boys" don't call village massacres, or agency blankets intentionally infected with smallpox genecide do you. Management, I believe is what you called it.

If you hate whites so much, give up your white electricity, white computers, white internet, white telephone, white television, white automobiles,  and white indoor plumbing,  white written language,  etc.

Without white people you would have no computer on which to post hateful, anti-white, racist comments and no written language ....you'd  be using smoke signals.   

Actually we Cherokee did have, and do have, a written language, and farms, but them "thieven white boys" stole it, but hey! Do you also mean that we wouldn't have 17 trillion dollars in "white boy debt"? Boy what a trade off that would be. I guess lyin, cheatin, stealin, and an inability to balance a check book is another "white boy trait". I'll bet its genetic. ;D
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2014, 10:40:07 AM »
The fudge packers win again.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2014, 10:45:21 AM »
Correction. We all win. ;)

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2014, 10:56:34 AM »

We all have lost for good.  This includes your pea brained self.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2014, 11:04:43 AM »
The owner of a private business should reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. It is their business after all and anyone else is free to take their business elsewhere. It is kind of dumb from a business standpoint to refuse service though. How come no one makes a fuss over businesses that refuse service to lawful CCW holders?  Its your right to be gay it's my right to carry a weapon.  Service can't be denied to a gay person because he is gay but it can be denied to me for carrying a weapon. Why does the right to be gay trump my 2A right?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2014, 11:09:04 AM »
Another group of degenerates prevails and decent normal people lose more freedom.

Every time some group of degenerates gets more civil rights to force themselves on us. we lose freedom. 

It's not normal decent people going into the gay bars and bath houses forcing these degenerates to act  normally.  It's them forcing us to accept  their disgusting, animal behavior.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2014, 11:13:34 AM »
Yea, thanks for all that debt and pollution. You intellectually superior white boys sure did fix us up alright. And the genecide. That was nice too. I think we could have skipped the white invasion, murdering, lies, and thieving, and been better off without y'all. Why don't y'all go back to Europe and finish messin that one up. You've made a hellava mess over here.  ;D

"genecide"?   

Oh yea. You "white boys" don't call village massacres, or agency blankets intentionally infected with smallpox genecide do you. Management, I believe is what you called it.

If you hate whites so much, give up your white electricity, white computers, white internet, white telephone, white television, white automobiles,  and white indoor plumbing,  white written language,  etc.

Without white people you would have no computer on which to post hateful, anti-white, racist comments and no written language ....you'd  be using smoke signals.   

Actually we Cherokee did have, and do have, a written language, and farms, but them "thieven white boys" stole it, but hey! Do you also mean that we wouldn't have 17 trillion dollars in "white boy debt"? Boy what a trade off that would be. I guess lyin, cheatin, stealin, and an inability to balance a check book is another "white boy trait". I'll bet its genetic. ;D

Hey Tonto!   Does this mean you're going to give up your guns and shooting because whites invented them? 

You guys lost because you had  arrows and spears we had guns.    Are you giving yours up?

Also, don't be too quick to start a war with the white eyes.  We may not be so merciful this next time if you do.  There are a hell of a lot more of us than you.   

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2014, 11:49:26 AM »
Sorry to interrupt your delusional rant Mr. Supremacy but the Chinese invented guns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm

Can you girls please pull each others hair on your own thread? Thanks in advance.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2014, 12:12:53 PM »
Sorry to interrupt your delusional rant Mr. Supremacy but the Chinese invented guns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm

Can you girls please pull each others hair on your own thread? Thanks in advance.

Chinese did not invent the guns that whites used to  eradicate indigenous  vermin when they landed in North America. 

Chinese likewise did not invent the electric light, the airplane, space ship...etc.

Why is it  that   the "minority" persuasion  always seek a better life in  white countries and in  white neighborhoods instead  of among their own kind?   BTW,  hordes of  Chinese  are coming to the US  to  escape the coming economic collapse of China.   What's wrong with their own country?    Not enough white people, that's what.       

Offline powderman

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2014, 12:32:05 PM »

Yours maybe, but not mine. satan wins another round. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2014, 12:41:34 PM »
I don't believe you guys.
It wasn't a gay bill until the queers started whining about not being allowed into resturants or stores  yadda yadda!
Did anyone truly think that the baker could tell the queer  that he couldn't buy a box of donuts?
The media blew this whole story up and you all fell for it!
So there was no way the governor could sign the bill.
There's no way she was going to sign a bill to take rights from any group.
But thanks to the media and those that fell for the lies and hype that "we be going to run those queers out of town'  just killed the bill that WOULD have protected the rights of those that did not want to HAVE to put their morals on the back burner for fear of being sued! :(

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2014, 12:49:33 PM »
Racial, sexual orientation and religious supremacists will always have a place in our society.
It's just not the high ground they believe they own.

Offline Dee

« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2014, 12:54:26 PM »
Well, it was just a matter of time before IMG270 resorted to name callin (a white trait). I'm now referred to as "Tonto" and "indigenous vermin". I am deeply offened. What is wrong with our moderators to allow such behavior directed at a minority group (me), from a white supremacist?
Oh well. Now back to those white queers forcing themselves on others in Arizona. This type of behavior is so "white". Their that way about everything.

Offline sethk

• Contributor
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2014, 01:21:40 PM »
The owner of a private business should reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. It is their business after all and anyone else is free to take their business elsewhere. It is kind of dumb from a business standpoint to refuse service though. How come no one makes a fuss over businesses that refuse service to lawful CCW holders?  Its your right to be gay it's my right to carry a weapon.  Service can't be denied to a gay person because he is gay but it can be denied to me for carrying a weapon. Why does the right to be gay trump my 2A right?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

The owner of a private business is free to refuse service to any one (and any one who does X in their business). They are not free to refuse service to categories of persons. Big difference, that.
What I have: 30-06 Handi (2003), 12ga mod. bbl
What I want: .22lr offset (versa-pack) bbl, 357 Max bbl

"Enter into that darkness where neither the Law nor human reason gives its light, but only the dark word of faith."   - C.F.W. Walther

Read Jorge Luis Borges.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2014, 02:08:57 PM »
Well, it was just a matter of time before IMG270 resorted to name callin (a white trait). I'm now referred to as "Tonto" and "indigenous vermin". I am deeply offened. What is wrong with our moderators to allow such behavior directed at a minority group (me), from a white supremacist?
Oh well. Now back to those white queers forcing themselves on others in Arizona. This type of behavior is so "white". Their that way about everything.

Well we must be supreme...our guns were clearly superior to your spears and arrows.   

If you don't like Tonto, how about Sacajewia?

Offline Dee

« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2014, 03:25:21 PM »
How about Sequoia? And I'll call you.......CUSTER! Y'all's re a lot alike, and he was a white boy too.

Now, lets stop this and get back on topic.

I personally don't think that any group of any size, whether they be blacks, Native American Indians, Mexicans, Jews, or queer white boys, should be able to dictate to any privately owned business, whom they can, or cannot serve.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2014, 07:27:15 PM »
FIRST OFF...  I have resisted comment for some time; but..... 
        lgm 270;   
             How about getting down off that soap box?  You do have a right to your opinion, but I doubt many agree with you and it only brings dissension..
`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Now that certain business moguls have successfully bullied the lady, threatening to cost Arizonans thousands of jobs, perhaps it is time to step back from the bloated hype and take an HONEST look at Arizona Bill # 1062.  As m-g Willy said, the media has been offering a cargo of hype, lies, exaggerations and tripe... an many have swallowed it!  Here is the essence of bill # 1062:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/02/25/arizona-anti-gay-bill/5823133/

The bill is not "anti" any single group and it was called the defense of religion act for a reason.  What it did was protect the entrepreneur from being hit with a frivolous lawsuit if by reason of their convictions, they refused anybody service.  Here is a case where perceived encroachments on perversion won over 1st amendment rights!  ..But then, what does the constitution mean to liberals?
   This bill was distinctly not anti-"gay", since the purple crowd were not covered by the original bill which this bill amended.

True, this bill was hastened when a photographer in nearby New Mexico was sued for refusing to do wedding photos of a ceremony mocking marriage as his God defines it.
  Surely, there must have been other photographers who would gladly have served for the aggrieved "couple".... which PROVES they only went to that photographer to cause trouble!  Any sensible judge should have seen through that masquerade!

The bill was not aimed at "gays" simply because Arizona bvusinesses already had the right of refusal:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-arizona-gays-sb-1062-20140222,0,2958198.story#axzz2uWM7pY5e

However, by distorting the nature of the bill, it gave the left and homosexuals and opportunity to attack this women and Christians in one single move.  So, the Democrats jumped on the chance to bully this woman as part of their own "war on women"..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline lgm270

« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2014, 10:24:24 PM »
        lgm 270;   
             How about getting down off that soap box?  You do have a right to your opinion, but I doubt many agree with you and it only brings dissension..

First off:

Hey  Iron Brain:

Thanks for acknowledging my right to my opinion and for acknowledging your inability to refute a single thing I said.    I can't help it that you're uncomfortable  with  opinions  you can't disprove.   

Offline lgm270

« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2014, 10:26:52 PM »
How about Sequoia? And I'll call you.......CUSTER! Y'all's re a lot alike, and he was a white boy too.

Now, lets stop this and get back on topic.

I personally don't think that any group of any size, whether they be blacks, Native American Indians, Mexicans, Jews, or queer white boys, should be able to dictate to any privately owned business, whom they can, or cannot serve.

You lost a fight you started.    Very sensible of you to want to "get back on topic."

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2014, 10:44:11 PM »
        lgm 270;   

First off:

Hey  Iron Brain:

Thanks for acknowledging my right to my opinion and for acknowledging your inability to refute a single thing I said.    I can't help it that you're uncomfortable  with  opinions  you can't disprove.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not a matter of can't, more a matter of won't.  I prefer not to get down and wrestle in the mud, because I don't care to do that , even if you do enjoy it..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Now, back to the OP:
  So, now the lefties have been successful at their mob efforts to bully the lady and Arizona, as well as to chip away at our Bill of Rights!   Yeah.."rock on" idiots, you are digging out a grave for our freedoms..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2014, 10:50:57 PM »
Since Christians can now be forced to violate their beliefs what about cults?? I suppose this includes muslim bakers too?? They can now be forced to bake pervert cakes?? Can a customer now demand that lard be used instead of shortening?? Can I now take my pig to a muslim butcher for processing?? Will all muslim grocery stores now be required to sell bacon, ham, sausage, ribs, etc?? Same thing. This bill was aimed at protecting Christians rights. I hope the legislators fight this travesty.
lgm270. Your trolling for the arian brotherhood has worn out it's welcome here. There was no reason to be disrespectful to DEE, IG, or anybody else here. The mods seem to be ok with your disrespectful attitude and racist remarks, I'm not, and I doubt anybody else here is either. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2014, 11:03:32 PM »
  Will a black hotel/motel owner be forced to host a Klan convention ?

Will a Jewish or Muslim recreation grounds owner be forced to host a pig roast?

How about the Pakistani cab owner who doesn't like people drinking alcohol in his cab?

Perhaps some of the Planned Parenthood clinics should be forced to allow pro-life demonstrators a "warm up" room on cold days, especially since PP accepts federal money!

Yeah; rock on..Rocks-in-the-head !

Offline magooch

« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2014, 11:04:27 PM »
Okay, the mos won one.  Wait--they won the right to force someone who doesn't want to bake them a cake to bake them a cake.  Eat up and enjoy every bite.  Heh, heh--maroooons
Swingem

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2014, 11:50:29 PM »
  Will a black hotel/motel owner be forced to host a Klan convention ?

Will a Jewish or Muslim recreation grounds owner be forced to host a pig roast?

How about the Pakistani cab owner who doesn't like people drinking alcohol in his cab?

Perhaps some of the Planned Parenthood clinics should be forced to allow pro-life demonstrators a "warm up" room on cold days, especially since PP accepts federal money!

Yeah; rock on..Rocks-in-the-head !

No, the above groups you mentioned won't have to abide by the same principles.  That is because Jews, minorities and gays are the ingroup.  White Christians are the outgroup.  The cultural war against the people who built America has been going on for some time now, over a century.  That is because the traditional people  of America, the ones who built it, let a few in before the 1924 Immigration Act.  The 1924 Act did reinforce maintaining America's strong ethnic demographic base which enabled it to build the strongest nation on the planet, but the 1965 Act let in Third World peoples, so what we have now is the triumph of Marxist liberalism that benefits the ingroup mentioned above, against the outgroup, the builders and maintainers of our country.  As a result, what we see is a nation in continual decline.  We should have listened to the restrictionists and kept the 1924 Act in place.  We should have kept those who are in today's ingroup out.  We need to realize this and reverse the trend.  That is our only hope.  Otherwise, today's ingroup will keep forcing more legislation down our throats like we see here in the protecting of gay marriage.   
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2014, 12:36:53 AM »
Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice, and is a sin.  Skin pigmentation is not.  Skin pigmentation doesn't affect the brain or how you relate to other people.  Adultry, homosexuality, beastiality, pediphilia, are all sexual sins.  All lead to depravity.  All hurt other people if not reigned in or stopped.  Homosexuals do not reproduce so should die out.  They can only keep their numbers up by converting normal kids into their lifestyle.  If it is a brain or hormonal problem, then it is a sickness, like bipolar or schitzophrenia, both are treatable with drugs and family support.  Homosexuality is the same way.  No one can ever make it normal.  Adultry hurts others, family, and especially children.  Beastiality has brought into the human race the sexually transmitted diseases.  Pediphilia destroys childrens lives and scars them as adults.  The push to make homosexuality ligidimate is/was pushed by communists.  Communists can easily take over a nation when there are no morals or no family values.  People without strong family values are easily led by the "government".  Some of you liberals need to wake up and read your history.   

Offline powderman

« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2014, 01:01:46 AM »
  DIXIE DUDE. Great post Sir, all true. The above quote pretty well describes obamas goal for the destruction of America. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Offline FPH

« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2014, 01:09:55 AM »
You really know nothing of schizopheia do you.