Author Topic: Obama signs obamacare..  (Read 257 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Obama signs obamacare..
« on: February 24, 2014, 07:43:58 PM »
  Here's a photo of B Hussein signing obamacare...  look at those jokers behind him.. for some reason, 7 of them are choosing to "hang it up" on their careers..
   Hmmm, wonder why?  ;) ;D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (114)
  • A Real Regular
  • For every Goliath, there is a stone.
Re: Obama signs obamacare..
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 08:06:48 PM »
Should have used this pic...Most of them are senile anyway, and should have quit before now,but still gonna make 10 times their current salaries as lobbyists and consultants, while still getting their retirement pay and health insurance from us...that's the real crime
12g shortie w/chokes,Tamer .410,12g "Buck" slug gun w/20g extra barrel, 12g smooth bore tracker I, 45/410 w/22vp matched set, 7mm-08, .308 20",

my avatar pic is my 1960 Rambler I bought in 1972 for $175..6 banger 3-on-the-tree...drove it for 5 yrs  22mpg.. was "hot-rodding" (LOL) one night...tore out 1st/reverse gear. Drove it that way for 2 yrs(with no reverse and only 2nd and high)  Had to really plan ahead when parking.
sold it for $125
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.--Mark Twain

Politicians should only be allowed one term in office, then one term in jail.

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Obama signs obamacare..
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 12:19:42 AM »
Where's a hand grenade when you need one?
Swingem