Author Topic: Royals trouble getting deeper as Andrews accuser getting ready for interview.  (Read 460 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-andrew-royal-family-jeffrey-epstein-virginia-roberts-interview

Interview with Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts adds to royal family crisis

By Stephanie Nolasco |

Prince Andrew faces new fallout as Jeffrey Epstein accuser says she was forced to have sex with him
Video

Prince Andrew faces new fallout as Jeffrey Epstein accuser says she was forced to have sex with him

Virginia Roberts Giuffre claims she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew on three occasions when she was 17; reaction from trial attorney Heather Hansen and Jill Dobson, editor-at-large for Metropolitan Magazine.

With aftershocks from Prince Andrew’s nuclear TV interview still reverberating, a new explosive tell-all is expected to further rock Buckingham Palace.

Virginia Roberts, who claims she was trafficked by convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and forced to have sex with the fallen British royal on three occasions nearly 20 years ago, is expected to appear in a BBC interview scheduled to air Monday. The broadcaster tweeted out a 20-second preview of the interview on Thursday.

In the clip, Roberts, now known as Virginia Giuffre, responded to the 59-year-old’s denial of her allegations by saying: “He knows what happened, I know what happened, and there’s only one of us telling the truth.”

Roberts claimed Epstein paid her to have sex with the prince on three occasions starting in 2001, including one time in London. Roberts said she was 17 when they first had sex.

JEFFREY EPSTEIN ACCUSER VIRGINIA ROBERTS ON PRINCE ANDREW: 'HE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED'

PRINCE ANDREW’S EPSTEIN SCANDAL WILL RESULT IN 'HEATED SHOWDOWN' WITH 'FURIOUS' PRINCE CHARLES: REPORT

Roberts did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment in regards to her upcoming interview.

In a Nov. 14 TV interview with Prince Andrew, the second son of Queen Elizabeth II struggled to defend himself about his relationship with the late disgraced financier, who was accused of sex trafficking. Andrew claimed he had “no recollection of ever meeting” Roberts, “none whatsoever.” The Duke of York also implied that a now-famous photograph showing him with his hand around Roberts’ waist was doctored.

"I have absolutely no memory of that photograph,” the prince insisted. “I’m afraid to say that I don’t believe that photograph was taken in the way that has been suggested."

The interview has been widely considered a public relations disaster for Andrew, who announced shortly after it aired that he would be stepping down from all of his royal duties.

CHAOS REIGNS: BRITISH MONARCHY STAGGERS FROM ONE SCANDAL TO ANOTHER WITH NO END IN SIGHT

Photo from 2001 that was included in court files released last week shows Prince Andrew with his arm around the waist of 17-year-old Virginia Giuffre who says Jeffrey Epstein paid her to have sex with the prince. Andrew has denied the charges. In the background is Epstein's girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell. (U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals)

PRINCE ANDREW FORCED TO MOVE OFFICE OUT OF BUCKINGHAM PALACE: REPORT

Epstein died Aug. 10 after being found unconscious in a Manhattan jail cell, where he was awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges. His death has been ruled a suicide.

U.S. officials are still looking into the case, and a number of civil lawsuits against Epstein’s estate are in progress.

Royal expert and writer Leslie Carroll, author of “Royal Pains: A Rogues’ Gallery of Brats, Brutes, and Bad Seeds,” previously told Fox News it’s undoubtedly a difficult time for Queen Elizabeth, who is faced with one of the worst scandals for the royal family in its modern history.

“I feel a bit sad that at this stage in her life… the queen can never relax her hands on the reins of the monarchy and completely trust the younger generation to carry on,” Carroll told Fox News. But] he absolutely continued to have a relationship with Epstein after it was public knowledge that he had these underage women… They were photographed together walking in Central Park after Epstein’s plea deal in Palm Beach, in which he pleaded guilty to procuring with an underage prostitute. He was sentenced to prison for that… After all became public, Prince Andrew was still seen with him in New York walking through Central Park, deep in conversation, like two close friends.”

Cronin alleged that based on her investigation, Giuffre may not have been the only "young woman" from Epstein’s circle that Andrew was involved with.

“We know of at least one other incident where he spent with a young woman who was not Virginia Roberts,” claimed Cronin. “We spoke exclusively with a staffer at the New Mexico property who told us that she personally served Andrew during a three-day visit, in which he was given a young woman as his companion. And, while the staffer that we talked to had seen Virginia Roberts at the ranch before, she said that this woman that spent time with Andrew was not Roberts.”

MEGHAN MARKLE 'HORRIFIED' BY PRINCE ANDREW'S JEFFREY EPSTEIN INTERVIEW: SOURCES

Prince Andrew, Duke of York leaves the headquarters of Crossrail at Canary Wharf on March 7, 2011, in London, England. Prince Andrew is under increasing pressure after a series of damaging revelations about him surfaced, including criticism over his friendship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, an American financier. (Photo by Dan Kitwood/Getty Images)

PRINCE ANDREW'S JEFFREY EPSTEIN INTERVIEW SLAMMED AS TOTAL DISASTER BY VIEWERS, MEDIA

"But, there’s still more to be revealed,” Cronin continued. �

Islam is a fast growing cancer, a boil on the butt of the entire world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
I learned everything about islam I ever needed to know on 9-11-01
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
There is a big difference between being FORCED to have sex and being PAID to have sex.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
I don't know why England continues to fund this family. But of course we have the Democrats.
Like the Clintons who think they are royalty. Or like the Obamas, who are trying for first place.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Because they are a lot like the Brits. Arrogant,Disdainful, and think they are superior to most others. They are in fact....Phonies,and only care for themselves. They think they should make laws and not be accountable to them. They feel above them.

When I was stationed in Germany (60's) we shared the base in Baumholder with three other armies. French,British and German.
The French and British wouldn't make a pimple on the Butts of the American and German soldiers.But the British walked around with their long noses in the air like they were someone special.They were in fact laughable as soldiers.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
Because they are a lot like the Brits. Arrogant,Disdainful, and think they are superior to most others. They are in fact....Phonies,and only care for themselves. They think they should make laws and not be accountable to them. They feel above them.

When I was stationed in Germany (60's) we shared the base in Baumholder with three other armies. French,British and German.
The French and British wouldn't make a pimple on the Butts of the American and German soldiers.But the British walked around with their long noses in the air like they were someone special.They were in fact laughable as soldiers.

We had to share a base with the British up in Iceland. And everything you said about them is true.
No French thank goodness, but the occasional Germans were ok. The Germans would chip in on
work details, the British would sit on they're butts and watch. Then have the nerve to tell us how
to do it. The Germans called them slimy limeys.