Author Topic: A new standard for stupid.  (Read 449 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
A new standard for stupid.
« on: December 25, 2019, 01:38:50 AM »

It seems the Navy midshipmen were giving their team the OK sign.  ..But it seems one Democrat attached some esoteric and nefarious motive to the simple gesture.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/south-carolina-rep-silent-on-naval-cadets-being-cleared-in-white-power-investigation-after-accusing-them-of-racism

I guess if one looks hard enough, they can find hate and intolerance in anything, especially if they are running for office !

I suspect that all of us at one time or another have used the ubiquitous 'OK sign', yet the loonie lefties have decreed that the OK sign is some kind of  "white power" sign.. so let's check

Have any of us used the sign with some kind of sinister motive behind it?  Have you ever used it with any other intention than simple approval?

On the other hand, the raised, clenched fist is a recognized 'black power' symbol...when was the last time we have heard a Democrat chide anyone for using that sign ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)