Author Topic: All this crap isn't about Black  (Read 567 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: All this crap isn't about Black
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 10:47:13 PM »
wana bet theres no movement to tear down that memorial!!
blue lives matter

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 01:08:05 AM »
  Black is only one of their excuses, they have many more excuses to employ while running rampant through the country.
  The BLM, Antifa and the rest of those radical support groups the Democrats use to the hilt, will fade away, if the  Dems get elected.  They will throw them away like an old piece of toilet tissue.

This is the most important election for the US in about 150 years. IMO, there has arisen a sinister force within the Democrat party, an ancient, and evil force.

It is obvious that especially since the election of Pres Trump, the Dems have been desperate, even frantic, in their quest for power!

Now, most of us know that there are two major spiritual forces in all creation.  It seems evident that the right has chosen the God side.  thus their constant references to Godly things, their devotion to such things as God, country, family, freedom, fidelity, law & order and decent living.

On the other hand, let's look at the "fruit" of the Dems seeming "alliance".  Disorder, rioting, arson, looting, hate, looting, shootings and disgusting, filthy lifestyles.

Only choice left for us is to decide which choice of the 2 spiritual forces each has chosen.

Frankly, I choose the God side!

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 03:20:09 AM »
Black lives matter is a rally cry for many these days.

But the simple facts of the matter are black lives really DO NOT matter to blacks. IF they did then they'd stop the tens or hundreds of thousands of unborn babies being slaughtered each year in the name of abortion. If they really mattered to them they'd stop the black on black murders in all the large cities in this country.

Nope the real truth is black lives matter to blacks only when it's a white cop who took that black life.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 04:11:55 AM »
What's odd about the George Floyd thing and was clearly pointed out by a lady who was a bystander who was
there when Floyd was arrested and she saw the whole thing, and took pics of it on her cell phone. She has just now posted those pics on social media sites. They are not photoshopped and are going viral.

When Floyd was still standing at first, he had a full head of hair. And it's real, you can clearly see the
cop who killed him standing in front of Floyd questioning him.

Then minutes later when he was on the ground and that same cop had his knee on his neck.
Floyd was bald ?? Did they quickly bring in a curb side barber to give shave Floyds head??

Offline ironglows

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 01:04:43 AM »
  Perhaps Floyd was wearing a wig in the first place... a crude attempt at disguise while trying a money trick !

..And yes..all this crap is not about black lives.  Once the mayor's "summer of love' broke down and people were

getting killed, black lives did not seem to be a concern, certainly not for this family.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/horace-lorenzo-anderson-father-chop-shooting-victim

According the report, the family was not informed of the victim's death for several days..and to date, no state or city official has contacted the family !

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 04:46:46 AM »
  Perhaps Floyd was wearing a wig in the first place... a crude attempt at disguise while trying a money trick !

..And yes..all this crap is not about black lives.  Once the mayor's "summer of love' broke down and people were

getting killed, black lives did not seem to be a concern, certainly not for this family.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/horace-lorenzo-anderson-father-chop-shooting-victim

According the report, the family was not informed of the victim's death for several days..and to date, no state or city official has contacted the family !

I hadn't thought of that IG, but I haven't seen any pics of him being bald except that one.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2020, 02:42:05 PM »
  So often, as in the George Floyd case, we see somebody who is complying....... then there is a gap in the video, and we see the arrestee lying on the ground.  What happened during the missing part of the video?

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2020, 03:23:57 PM »
So .  .    I  can't help but wonder how many will
still watch their games and "sports " now that
they're replacing the one true national anthem
with the "black national anthem " ?
To me,  even wearing a team hat or shirt would
be  treasonous, but there'll be tens of thousands
that will, and everyone else can be d*mned
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglows

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2020, 03:30:26 AM »

Black national anthem?   Can they in any way be more racist or prejudiced?  I would say the same if somebody

were to play a "white national anthem", especially if it were cobbled together in the same way !

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2020, 04:42:56 AM »

Black national anthem?   Can they in any way be more racist or prejudiced?  I would say the same if somebody

were to play a "white national anthem", especially if it were cobbled together in the same way !

They are now even wanting to change the flag, or put something on it denoting BLM.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2020, 09:20:38 PM »
Theyd also be fighting to get drugs and alcohol out of there lives and would actually be trying to get jobs. What they want is to be lazy hypocrites. I served with good black people. Black people have become admirals generals, ceo's, senators, congressman and even president. They need to get it into there heads that black lives do matter and start WORKING to make there lives better like I did instead of expecting it for free. The good ones that actually worked there way up in the world must be more angry then us. 
Black lives matter is a rally cry for many these days.

But the simple facts of the matter are black lives really DO NOT matter to blacks. IF they did then they'd stop the tens or hundreds of thousands of unborn babies being slaughtered each year in the name of abortion. If they really mattered to them they'd stop the black on black murders in all the large cities in this country.

Nope the real truth is black lives matter to blacks only when it's a white cop who took that black life.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglows

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2020, 04:07:07 AM »
  A voice of reason, during a dark time !  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E-BRN0eHFU

If the screamers, looters and statue tippers would put that wayward energy into making something worthwhile of themselves, they may be more content with their lot !

Time for them to either get out of mama's basement or out of their government sponsored living quarters,and get to work !

BTW: did you notice, some of the biggest mouths and  filthiest words, are by possessed by young, white women ?