Author Topic: Classical liberal, vs confused liberal.  (Read 199 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Classical liberal, vs confused liberal.
« on: July 04, 2020, 03:51:11 PM »
  The classical liberal says.."I don't agree with anything you say, but I will defend with my life, your right to say it."..

The confused liberal is a bit different.  He hears the Leftist say to the conservative.."You are a mysogynist, homophobe, racist, white male..so you are a lower form of life...so you have no right to speak, and others have no right  to listen to you!"

Nobody comes near the left, when it comes to racism and prejudice..just hear them !

The confused liberal thinks the leftist is on his side, but in reality the conservative is his best friend.  The conservative believes in free speech, free association, the right to choose one's address, vocation and freedom of religion, or the right to have no religion if he wishes.

The conservative believes in all constitutional values, and surely the classical liberal believes the same way.

So, why then are so many liberals in league with the leftists, who believe in none of those things ?

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..