Author Topic: Romney and Toomey angry with Pres trump !  (Read 204 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Romney and Toomey angry with Pres trump !
« on: July 12, 2020, 01:24:01 AM »
  Romney and Toomey angry that Pres Trump commuted Roger Stone's sentence.  Keep in mind, the President did not pardon Stone, but commuted his sentence. 

[size=78%]https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/11/21321263/donald-trump-roger-stone-commutation-mitt-romney-historic-corruption[/size]

So, why did the president commute the prison sentence?  Stone is a 67 year old man, who already suffers from respiratory problems, and the president figured that placing him in a general population which is already rife with Covid-19..almost a death sentence.

I wonder, can anyone furnish a link which explains either Romney's or Toomey's genuine concern, when a SWAT team and [/size][size=78%] 3-4 alphabet news teams were sent to arrest this ailing old man, during darkness of the early morning hours?[/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=78%].[/size]
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline ironglows

Re: Romney and Toomey angry with Pres trump !
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 02:20:24 AM »
  Does anyone recall Romney or Toomey squeaking, when Obama did all his commuting?

Trump has commuted 11...Obama commuted 1, 715..

[size=78%]https://theconservativeopinion.com/obama-commuted-1715-sentences-trump-has-only-commuted-11/[/size]

I guess that points out the fact that the democ-rats have many more crooks to commute !

Here's wishing Ghislaine GOOD HEALTH !  Wishing against all odds, I guess...
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline The Old Man

• Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 09:53:38 AM »
Both of those guys are really Democrats by their actions! Doesn't leave much for debate.
Youthful enthusiasm is replaced by old age and treachery!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 05:17:09 PM »
I think it would take some effort to care any less about what those two think about anything.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett