Author Topic: We thought we were safe.  (Read 608 times)

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
We thought we were safe.
« on: July 17, 2020, 07:19:36 AM »
But Antifi and BLM have been sending probes ( recon) into Rual America as they said they would.
Two were just arrested in Dexter NM for trespassing on private property, takeing pics of peoples
homes when the owners weren't there. Wearing the mask and black hoodies, admitting who they were and
getting smart mouth with the police. They are now in the Chaves county lock up now awaiting a hearing.

Meth and associated paraphernalia was also found in their possession, in a 1996 Toyota they drove down here
from Albuquerque, which was a stolen vehicle. Spray paint cans and sledge hammers were also in the vehicle.
They also indended to deface the marble monument of the Ten Commandments outside of the Dexter
high school. Saying, we are here.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: We thought we were safe.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 04:23:54 PM »
Well I hate that you had to get
educated in such a way. I learned
when I was looking for a place
to be at least 2 hours away from
a big city, and 200+ yards at least
from any neighbors or potential
neighbors.
Where I'm sitting at the moment,
there's people that will check the
doors to see if they're locked.  Not
always the same door or time of
day or most likely not the same
people. There's adults that ride
bicycles around and look in cars
for stuff left inside and check for
unlocked doors and alarms.

All you can do is move someplace
where you have a buffer zone
between you and anyone else.
Sad fact of the 21st century
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 04:30:31 PM »
I trimmed some bushes right at
dusky dark this evening,  and I
was armed and would have felt
nekkid without it.
I can assure you that had someone
or several someone's jacked me
up that there's nobody around
here that would have assisted me
or called any assistance for me.
I can also say that there would
probably be one or two record
the altercation with their phones.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2020, 04:34:31 PM »
I mow my yard with a 38 in my pocket. All my neighbors are either my age or older, or city couch potatoes. I live in town, and the police chief is a friend of mine, but I'm under no illusion of anyone coming until after the fact.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2020, 04:58:57 PM »
Well I have a 38 Colt Agent with the
shroud I used to use for my " yard-
work-workin'-on-the-truck gun,  but
today I had my TPH in the right pocket
and an LCP in the left pocket.
Got either side covered and I can
access something ready to go and
not diddle with trying to reload with
blood running down my face
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2020, 02:47:49 AM »
Wow, that would really be making a statement in dinky little Dexter.  ;D Oh well, these types are not known for their brain power.

Offline The Old Man

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2020, 03:04:31 AM »
I remember President Trump declaring Antifa a terrorist group. Yet they remain arogent enough to declare what they are?  Is the death penalty applicable for terrorism? Or is that wishful thinking?
Youthful enthusiasm is replaced by old age and treachery!

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2020, 04:31:12 AM »
Wow, that would really be making a statement in dinky little Dexter.  ;D Oh well, these types are not known for their brain power.

Maybe they were just a couple of Meth head punks, copy cat wanna be's? I asked a Deputy friend of mine
what's going on with them now? He said the whole thing is only being treated as a case of possession
of illegal narcotics and trespassing. There wasn't enough evidence to get them on a charge of intent to distribute. There were no weapons found on them or in the car, only the drugs.

The car, was reported stolen by a family member who declined to press charges. I still feel like we are
going to see more of this, and it may escalate into acts that are far more serious.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2020, 04:47:37 AM »

Maybe they were just a couple of Meth head punks, copy cat wanna be's? I asked a Deputy friend of mine
what's going on with them now? He said the whole thing is only being treated as a case of possession
of illegal narcotics and trespassing. There wasn't enough evidence to get them on a charge of intent to distribute. There were no weapons found on them or in the car, only the drugs.

The car, was reported stolen by a family member who declined to press charges.

Could be there are "monkey-dos" anywhere, look  how many stolen valor guys are regularly caught.

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline The Old Man

• Avid Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2020, 05:55:57 AM »
We can only hope come November we have an honest election process. We'll be able to tell it was when the vast majority of democrats are no longer in office.
Youthful enthusiasm is replaced by old age and treachery!

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2020, 07:52:25 AM »

The car, was reported stolen by a family member who declined to press charges. I still feel like we are
going to see more of this, and it may escalate into acts that are far more serious. (quote)

There was a young guy shot and killed, Friday I believe, only a mile south of me. He was a druggie and wearing an ankle monitor at the time I was told. Murder is very rare around my part of Lea County and I was surprised when I found out where it happened. Almost all the mean stuff including shootings goes on down around and in Hobbs and isn't all that rare.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2020, 11:25:15 AM »
Here also.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2020, 12:59:49 PM »
We are relatively relaxed here, most don't lock their door when they leave for the day..some don't even have operating door locks.
  There are some dope heads around though, so I suppose we are living in 'never land', for only a short while yet.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2020, 10:55:19 PM »
haven't locked my house up ever except when im going away for more then a weekend. Never lock the garage and the keys are in both of the vechicles. Only time I carry a gun in the yard is when im heading out to the loading room. Most dangerous thing that happens on our road is a dirt bike going to fast. Frankly I don't know why anyone would live someplace that wasn't like that unless they had to do it to support there family. But retired theres no excuse. They sure get no sympathy from me. Theres 1000s of good towns still in this country and in about every state.
We are relatively relaxed here, most don't lock their door when they leave for the day..some don't even have operating door locks.
  There are some dope heads around though, so I suppose we are living in 'never land', for only a short while yet.
blue lives matter