Author Topic: Under the "DO AS I SAY" dept  (Read 260 times)

Offline The Old Man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Under the "DO AS I SAY" dept
« on: July 17, 2020, 11:03:01 AM »
It was just announced on the 4:00 news that Lebanon County Pa has been DENIED Covid 19 relief money because they won't give blind obedience to The Lord and Dictator of Pa, Tom Wolf! After Tom Wolf has been shown on TV marching with the BLM protestesters WITHOUT A MASK OR EVEN ATTEMPTING TO SOCIAL DISTANCE he denies that county the relief money because they did the same as he illustrated by example, not as he dictated for them to do. That isn't concern for constituents, it's punishing those who oppose dictatorship by putting even more bussinesses bankrupt.....on purpose. Do as I say, not as I do or else.

Since it's obvious there is no leg to stand on for the Governor, who also is punishing small bussinesses across the state for no substantial reasons either, the only thing which it may be associated with is the attempt, (again) of the Democrats sabotaging the local economies to cause Trump to look responsible. In reality, the local economies were makinng a comeback, but anyone with a brain can understand how that makes the Democrats look bad. I don't know about you, but my votes, FOR EACH AND EVERY POSITION in November will be for the neighbors barking dog before a Democrat.

Youthful enthusiasm is replaced by old age and treachery!

Offline ironglows

Re: Under the "DO AS I SAY" dept
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 11:08:33 AM »
There is a fake man who deserves to be turned out, at his next election !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline JoeG52

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 12:58:35 PM »
 This is his second term as governor, so he can not run in the next election.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 04:28:17 PM »

Then make sure the next governor is not just "more of the same"!
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline The Old Man

• Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2020, 12:00:21 AM »
Like you've said, the cities tend to dictate who gets in, we don't often get to choose. The Democrats are hellbent and determined to make the greatest country on earth into something it fought against since the beginning, and if it hasn't become clear to those being lead around by the nose to do their bidding, all could be lost.
Youthful enthusiasm is replaced by old age and treachery!

Offline JoeG52

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2020, 01:17:10 AM »

Then make sure the next governor is not just "more of the same"!
PA is a lot like NY when it comes to politics. NY has the cities of Buffalo and NYC which generally decide the election of the governor. Here in PA we have the cities of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia which generally decide the election of the governor. Most of the remainder of both states are nice places with reasonable people. We can only hope that all of this crazy violence has awakened the good people who often don't vote.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2020, 12:20:30 PM »
Here in NY, Comrade Cuomo has both houses in his pocket, which is why we have experienced among other things, many anti 2nd amendment laws.  We would not ha e these crooked laws, had all gun owners voted.

Just too many of them sat on their haunches and didn't vote !