Author Topic: You choose, only pick one..  (Read 586 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
You choose, only pick one..
« on: July 26, 2020, 07:37:08 AM »
 Who will most people in your community choose ?

Image may contain: text that says 'Biden endorsed by BLM and Antifa, TRUMP endorsed by NRA and Law Enforcement. Choose your President.'

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline two-blocked

Re: You choose, only pick one..
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 07:52:24 AM »
Plus Trump has been endorsed by the KKK and Russia since 2016. If that ain't enough to convince you.........

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 10:00:25 AM »
Plus Trump has been endorsed by the KKK and Russia since 2016. If that ain't enough to convince you.........

Who are you?

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 10:37:26 AM »
Same person as the ancient flying dinosaur and a bunch of other banned names over the years as best as I recall. How long they are allowed here will be determined by how they behave.

Even tho I know it is a person I've banned in the past I will allow them so long as no rules are broken.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 10:44:59 AM »
Same person as the ancient flying dinosaur and a bunch of other banned names over the years as best as I recall. How long they are allowed here will be determined by how they behave.

Even tho I know it is a person I've banned in the past I will allow them so long as no rules are broken.

Thank you.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2020, 11:03:02 AM »
I've already chosen.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2020, 02:32:34 PM »
Either one is better than being endorsed by BLM or China.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2020, 04:22:48 PM »

Who are you?

That's Caliente, Flounder etc.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2020, 04:33:50 PM »
Yup lots of names, likely most same person. Was once two bears also. Claimed to be a woman with a wife. I have no clue how much of such stuff to believe.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2020, 03:45:52 AM »

Who are you?

That's Caliente, Flounder etc.

So, they finally made their way over here!!Do they get a bonus for that?

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2020, 01:54:05 AM »
We need people who write on a different stationary, or sing a different tune to post once in a while.Breaks the monotony! Like GB said,when they get out of line we spank them like the spoiled children they are, and if they persist,he sends them on their way. But we know they will return occasionally, and by the tone of their BS,we know who they are.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2020, 02:24:49 AM »
We need people who write on a different stationary, or sing a different tune to post once in a while.Breaks the monotony! Like GB said,when they get out of line we spank them like the spoiled children they are, and if they persist,he sends them on their way. But we know they will return occasionally, and by the tone of their BS,we know who they are.

Correct; a contrary view keeps a site alive, I actually wish there were more, now that some of the contrarians have not come over from the old site.  "Preaching to the choir" alone, or hanging out in an echo chamber, doesn't keep one sharp !

The most disagreeable part however, was how some tried to disguise themselves with an occasional name change. ...But of course, their speaking/writing style betrayed them.

Having an exchange now and then can be invigorating..  Anybody remember the guy we called "Old yeller"..

I do miss Guzzi, he is a gentleman, and even though we often disagreed, it was kept on a polite level.

Offline The Old Man

• Avid Poster
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2020, 04:52:01 AM »

Nothing to do between Antifa engagements?
Youthful enthusiasm is replaced by old age and treachery!

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2020, 01:49:26 AM »

Correct; a contrary view keeps a site alive, I actually wish there were more, now that some of the contrarians have not come over from the old site.  "Preaching to the choir" alone, or hanging out in an echo chamber, doesn't keep one sharp !

The most disagreeable part however, was how some tried to disguise themselves with an occasional name change. ...But of course, their speaking/writing style betrayed them.

Having an exchange now and then can be invigorating..  Anybody remember the guy we called "Old yeller"..u

I do miss Guzzi, he is a gentleman, and even though we often disagreed, it was kept on a polite level.

While I do agree that contrary ideas are important to the liveliness of a discussion forum, my experience is that contrary views are more often dismissed than considered (note the characterization of those writing on different stationery as “spoiled children”). The same is true for any criticism of the thought process involved in many posts (unqualified generalizations are an art form here.)

Pete
PS...the font changed....why?