Author Topic: Seattle Chief of Police sends residents a letter.  (Read 300 times)

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
Seattle Chief of Police sends residents a letter.
« on: July 27, 2020, 04:04:17 AM »
Shes basicly saying your on your own. Tap on the attachment you will be able to read it better. I copied it
from an email I received from an old Navy buddy I have in Washington state.

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Re: Seattle Chief of Police sends residents a letter.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 04:38:41 AM »
No better evidence of the necessity for Businessmen and Homeowners to own a gun!

Load your guns and lock your doors.  Post these:

SAFE PLACE STANDING ORDERS

Any person entering or attempting to enter an occupied facility (Safe Space) that is not their own by current written permission of the owner, by forcible entry, or destruction of property, including firing any projectile or incendiary device into an occupied facility, is a violations of Safe Space with the intent of serious bodily harm up to and including death of the occupants, against such persons or witnesses of persons entering or attempting to enter falsely it shall be lawful to use up to and including deadly force. 

Arson, or its attempt, against an occupied facility, is a violation of Safe Space with intent of serious bodily harm including death of the occupants, against such persons attempting arson or witnesses of persons attempting arson of a Safe Space it shall be lawful to use up to and including deadly force.

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Seattle Chief of Police sends residents a letter.
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 12:36:21 PM »
Please remind everyone that this kind of hatred and disregard for the safety of law abiding citizens, is entirely sponsored and encouraged by the local..and many national..., Democrat politicians.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..