Author Topic: Whaat?  (Read 588 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Whaat?
« on: July 30, 2020, 12:04:05 AM »
What say you ?

https://news876d.blogspot.com/2020/07/federal-judge-unseals-nancy-pelosis.html

Judge Marcus Alfonso Paralapalos of the conservative 51st District Court of Warrants, has ordered the medical treatment files for Nancy Pelosi’s alcoholism unsealed and available to the general public. While technically a violation of about 11 laws, Judge Paralopolos stands by his ruling, fully expecting it to be overturned:
“The public has a right to know if the Speaker of the House is undergoing treatment for alcoholism and bloogie addiction. The 9th Circuit Court will certainly overrule this, but I cannot in good conscience deny the motion to the plaintiff.”

The plaintiff, Rudy Giuliani on behalf of the people of the United States, will now have to find a way to convince a panel of liberals that it’s in the country’s best interests to see the private treatment notes of one of our most powerful elected officials.
Let’s face it. Even Trump had his doctor weigh in on his mental and physical well-being, calling him the healthiest 78-year-old of all time. It’s not like they’re asking for her tax returns. Nancy Pelosi should have to be seen and certified by a mental health professional. She sits way too close to power not to.
Giuliani says he’s confident the court will at least consider what he has to say:

“What would they say if somebody wanted to put Trump’s mental health under the microscope? They’d hand those records right over. They have to consider that their bias will be very obvious.”

A spokesman for the court says the 9th Circuit probably wouldn’t get the case and that they tend to consider Giuliani more of a “joke lawyer” than an actual litigator. “He’s like the comic relief they send before the bigs guns get there,” said Judge Art Tubolls, an Obama nominee, “Nobody believes he’ll actually step foot in the hearing.”
Giuliani says they have another think coming. Because he’s Rudy. And Rudy owns the liberals.

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources. When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline The Old Man

• Avid Poster
Re: Whaat?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 12:17:40 AM »
I'd have to say it's a relief that Pelosi is just an obnoxious drunk, I thought there were no names on her funny smelling cigarettes!

Along with that, why is a drunk allowed to hold a position where she is two deaths away from being the most powerful political leader in the world? The idea of impeachment and removal from office certainly should be in the works.
Youthful enthusiasm is replaced by old age and treachery!

Offline ironglows

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 12:19:38 AM »
What to expect from a party that has for years, been soft on illegal drugs ?
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline The Old Man

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 12:23:52 AM »
Just an FYI: Someone tried blocking the link as a "DANGEROUS, MALICIOUS SITE"

It's content was of a FEDERAL JUDGE allowing Nancy Pelosi's alcoholism details to be made public. I would hazard a guess that it will be removed before too long.

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 08:35:47 AM »
If Ms. Pelosi is still an active alcoholic, there may be reason for concern. If she has been dry for years, then it is not. I would not be surprised to learn that there are quite a few members of the govenment...congress, judiciary, executive....as well as military leaders in sensitive positions.....who drink more than anyone should.
Evidently, President Trump does not drink any alcoholic beverages.
Pete
The idea of impeachment and removal from office certainly should be in the works.”
The grounds for impeachment are treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdeameanors”.
Drinking too much, even habitually, does not qualify.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 11:28:15 AM »
From Pete;
  " [size=78%]f Ms. Pelosi is still an active alcoholic, there may be reason for concern. If she has been dry for years, then it is not. I would not be surprised to learn that there are quite a few members of the govenment...congress, judiciary, executive....as well as military leaders in sensitive positions.....who drink more than anyone should.[/size]Evidently, President Trump does not drink any alcoholic beverages."Pete
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Probably true !

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2020, 01:35:19 PM »
Who's dumber, the satire sites that come up with this stuff or those who believe it and repeat it?

Offline ironglows

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2020, 12:25:28 AM »
Who's dumber, the satire sites that come up with this stuff or those who believe it and repeat it?

...Or who is so dumb as to try several different names, while trying to sneak into a forum which they have already been laughed out of. 
  Sometimes they are so dumb in their efforts, that regulars spot them within a couple posts!

Offline The Old Man

• Avid Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2020, 04:06:36 AM »

Answer: The ignoramous who believes even one word that spews from a Democrats mouth!

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2020, 04:20:37 AM »

Answer: The ignoramous who believes even one word that spews from a Democrats mouth!

Maybe they are a Block Head lol.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2020, 04:25:01 AM »
If Ms. Pelosi is still an active alcoholic, there may be reason for concern. If she has been dry for years, then it is not. I would not be surprised to learn that there are quite a few members of the govenment...congress, judiciary, executive....as well as military leaders in sensitive positions.....who drink more than anyone should.
Evidently, President Trump does not drink any alcoholic beverages.
Pete
The idea of impeachment and removal from office certainly should be in the works.”
The grounds for impeachment are treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdeameanors”.
Drinking too much, even habitually, does not qualify.

Pete, she's still boozing it up. If she once went sober, she sure has fallen off that wagon. Slurring her words,
defective memory, stumbling. Yes I am a recovering alcoholic and I will be for the rest of my life.
So, in effect, it takes an alcoholic to know an alcoholic. But at least I'm not in denial about it.

Denial, and hiding the fact or covering it up is worst thing you can do with that habit. It is not an illness,
it's an addiction you brought upon yourself.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2020, 01:53:45 PM »
Seems you have to admit Pete, that Nancy does show some of the symptoms, just as Argent pointed out !

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2020, 01:08:05 AM »
Seems you have to admit Pete, that Nancy does show some of the symptoms, just as Argent pointed out !

I suppose. I don't listen to Ms. Pelosi or watch her so I cannot say.

Pete

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2020, 02:43:53 AM »

You still here? Your like mice in a barn. Nobody likes mice in a barn.  8)

I guess Bill will have to de-mouse his barn again.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglows

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2020, 11:05:23 PM »
I'm not sure about that Dee, we all need some 'comic relief', now and then !

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2020, 02:22:49 AM »
I hadn't noticed him being all that funny.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett