Author Topic: You really should follow X22 report daily  (Read 357 times)

Offline Sandhillbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster

Offline Sandhillbilly

• Avid Poster

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: You really should follow X22 report daily
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2020, 04:44:39 PM »
Why? What is X22 report?

I'm not much on just clicking u tube links to see what's there.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Sandhillbilly

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2020, 05:51:04 PM »
The fellow who owns the you tube channel, Dave gives two very comprehensive reports sunday through Friday every day. One on economics and  how the system really works, and since president Trump has come into office how he is simultaneously taking down the old fiat debt economy and building a sound money economy beside it that we will eventually transition to, in other words back onto a gold.standard, which Richard Nixon completely removed us from  . 1970. This will require at some point to dissolve the federal reserve which he has already started by putting it under control of the treasury department. The second daily installment goes into how president Trump is dismantling the deep state, and how we are going to get our constitutional republic back. If you want a little more info on all of this look at my thread are we all debt slaves to the united states of america incorporated.  On that thread I have posted.two videos, and two print articles. The videos are pretty long but the print articles are not too bad.

Offline Sandhillbilly

• Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2020, 05:55:49 PM »
I personally like youtube because I can start a video podcast, put my earbuds in and go.about my business, mowing the lawn, pulling weeds, whatever. To read the same information would tie me.down

Offline JoeG52

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2020, 01:58:29 AM »
I personally like youtube because I can start a video podcast, put my earbuds in and go.about my business, mowing the lawn, pulling weeds, whatever. To read the same information would tie me.down
I guess that works for you but I don't do podcasts or wear earbuds while I'm doing something else. Watching a youtube video would tie me down. I can read text at my convenience, if it is long I can stop in the middle and go back to it later if I want.

Offline Sandhillbilly

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2020, 05:29:04 AM »
I guess that works for you but I don't do podcasts or wear earbuds while I'm doing something else. Watching a youtube video would tie me down. I can read text at my convenience, if it is long I can stop in the middle and go back to it later if I want.

Yes, to each their own, I still read quite a bit, usually late evening when my household quiets down and I can sit.