Author Topic: Independent journalist arrested hours before release of her bombshell documentar  (Read 402 times)

Online Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
Millie Weaver is being held in the Portage County Jail on charges of robbery, tampering with evidence, obstructing justice and domestic violence, according to officials.

Offline Sandhillbilly

• Avid Poster
Millie Weaver is being held in the Portage County Jail on charges of robbery, tampering with evidence, obstructing justice and domestic violence, according to

Yes, I watched her documentary, I think this is a little too coincidental

Offline Sandhillbilly

• Avid Poster
AMEN TM!!!!!!

Online Bob Riebe

Millie Weaver, an Infowars contributor and conservative filmmaker, is facing criminal charges because of a dispute with her mother, Portage County court documents confirm.

Weaver, along with her partner Gavin Wince and younger brother Charles Weaver, was arrested on August 14 in front of her two young children at her home in northeastern Ohio. She was detained hours before she was scheduled to release a documentary on YouTube called Shadow Gate.

In a trailer for the film, Weaver claimed she had spoken with two whistleblowers who had knowledge of an orchestrated “coup” against President Donald Trump. The timing of her arrest prompted conspiracy theories online, with critics questioning whether the arrest was related to the documentary.

The indictment, which was made available August 17 on the Portage County Clerk of Courts website, states Weaver was charged in connection to an altercation with her mother on April 25, 2020.

Here’s what you need to know:

Weaver Is Accused of Threatening to ‘Inflict Physical Harm’ Against Her Mother, Felicia McCarron

Portage County Clerk of CourtsMillie Weaver indictment

Millicent F. Weaver is facing felony charges because of a dispute with her mother, Felicia McCarron. The indictment, handed down by a Portage County Grand Jury, shows that the altercation happened on April 25, 2020. McCarron’s first name was spelled “Felecia” in the indictment but a search of online records shows she spells her name “Felicia.”

The indictment lists all of the charges without providing details about what happened on that day. Heavy has requested a copy of the criminal affidavit from the county prosecutor but we have not yet heard back.

Weaver is accused of threatening to harm McCarron during the course of a robbery, which is a second-degree felony. The indictment from the Portage County Grand Jury states:

In attempting or committing a theft offense, or in fleeing immediately after the attempt or offense, recklessly inflict, attempt to inflict, or threaten to inflict physical harm upon Felicia McCarron.

Weaver is further accused of attempting to destroy evidence related to the dispute, a third-degree felony:

Knowing that an official proceeding or investigation is in progress, or is about to be or likely to be instituted did, alter, destroy, conceal or removed a record, document or thing with the purpose to impair its value or availability as evidence …read more

Source:: Heavy.com

Offline ironglows

Some things just don't seem to add up.  I am trying to picture some woman in my town who has a dispute with her mother..perhaps over who owns a cell phone.

The woman ends up in court, with a grand jury indictment, and having to post $20,0000 bond.

It just doesn't pas the "sniff test" with me..
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline ironglows

Now, I am not a lawyer, but doesn't the offended person have to press charges involving simple theft...if that was the case ?
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..