Author Topic: Forcing Hickok to review Guns he's uncomfortable with...  (Read 504 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Forcing Hickok to review Guns he's uncomfortable with...
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 12:31:57 AM »
I kind of like my micro roni but then im not 6'8" either and mine has a high riser with a sig reddot. Ive got a glock 22 in mine because even my 23 felt small in the grip with it and add to that i have 3 glock 22s and only one 23. For 225 bucks it gave me a pistol caliber sort of carbine thats glock reliable. Its ugly, no way around that but it works. Carry mine folded up in a small duffle bag under the back seat of my pickup. A carry it with a couple 22 round mags and a couple standard glock 22 15 rounders. I also carry a holster in the bag. Takes about 5 seconds to pop out of the frame if your needs are more pistol then rifle at the moment and ill say that it will about double your hit ratio on steel targets at 50 yards. cheap way to get into a RELIABLE pcc if you already have a glock. The glock gets dirty inside of it. I mean DIRTY. So this summer i did a torchure test of a kind. I shot 800 conventionally lubed cast bullet loads out of it in two days without even wiping the gun off and it never missed a beat. Still havent cleaned it or oiled it. When i get time im going to shoot it till it stops running. But right now i can honestly say id trust my life to it. It has a built in flashlight and would make an excellent home defense gun with a red dot on it. Especially something like an aimpoint you can leave on or my sig that has a motion sensor so it turns on as soon as you touch it. It aint a 12 guage and it aint an ar15 but would hands down be a better home defense gun for most then any handgun. quote author=Graybeard link=topic=286568.msg1099751867#msg1099751867 date=1601755416]
https://youtu.be/9aBXIom9EuM
[/quote]
blue lives matter