Author Topic: Civic duty  (Read 317 times)

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
Civic duty
« on: October 08, 2020, 09:47:38 AM »
My wife and I did ours this morning by voting early in person. I was quite surprised as we usually walk right in and vote with maybe one or two in place filling out ballots. This morning there was a line of around 20 people in front of us, mostly couples but a singleton or two. By the time we got to the door the hall behind us was full. I guessed at least 50 people. I commented to the gal that took my voter ID card and printed out my ballot that it had been years since I had seen people lined up to vote like they were today. She told me they had been very busy all morning. My daughter said she and hubby spent an hour standing in line yesterday afternoon after they got off work before they could vote. I hope the turnout is like this all over the second congressional district and we can offset the crooks in Los Cruces that stole the last house election and carry the election for senator to boot. I have heard one person admit that they will vote for a democrat this year.

Little Hitler is holding her weekly press conference this afternoon to tell us what she is dictating for the coming days. There is a rumor out that she has stated she is going to close the polls and has the power to do so. We will see what's what and if she does will the state supreme court slap her down like they have done our secretary of state twice in the previous year because she thought she had the power to change our voting procedures.

Fun times in the corrupt state of New Mexico. If you want to see what comes of democrats being in power for the last 90 years just look to New Mexico. We are last in everything except for people on government assistance which amounts to almost 50% of the population.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Civic duty
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 10:57:41 AM »
We are going to wear our mask and vote in person on November 3rd.

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 08:26:21 PM »
Oregon mails the ballots out next week and I'm going to drive to the county seat and drop mine of on Nov 3.  I don't trust Oregon mail it ballots but it's all we have...

Tony

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 10:41:13 AM »
Oregon mails the ballots out next week and I'm going to drive to the county seat and drop mine of on Nov 3.  I don't trust Oregon mail it ballots but it's all we have...

Tony

Don't matter where Ya Drop It off...Oregon Elections are Rigged By the Liberal Scumbags that Control the State Government...